Thread: Newbie question

Disgusting Fatbody is offline New Member

Newbie question

Not sure if I'm being paranoid or if I need to take action. I'm in my 8th week of my first cycle. Test E at 400 mg a week, split in two doses. Only side effect is some sporadic joint pain. If I'm not not having any other side effects, am I likley to experience male pattern baldness. I sware my hairline is noticably receding. Hard to tell because it is also starting to blonde out from getting out in the sun.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Male pattern baldness is inherited, and the use of steroids can speed up the process if you are predisposed. So are you likely to experience it? Maybe you are, maybe you aren't.

Using the search engine and reading some posts, it seems guys actually notice their hair falling out. I haven't noticed this. I am in my mid-thirties now and my hairline is likely heading north naturally anyway. Gonna check out some rogaine foam. Any other (better) suggestions?

russiandave is offline Associate Member
    I use nizoral shampoo when on cycle. It's relatively cheap and supposedly helps stay off hairloss. Read up on it bro. U can pick it up at most local pharmacies.

My only other advice is to stay away from propecia. It's a vicious drug that can destroy your endocrine system

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by russiandave View Post
    I use nizoral shampoo when on cycle. It's relatively cheap and supposedly helps stay off hairloss. Read up on it bro. U can pick it up at most local pharmacies.

My only other advice is to stay away from propecia. It's a vicious drug that can destroy your endocrine system
    i use the shampoo all the time and never noticed a difference.

the last 6 months i starting thinning alot. I started minoxidil 5% about 2 months ago and it made a complete 180. All my hair is back

I saw the same in a few other posts about the propecia. Thanks for the heads up.

thisbmine is offline Banned
    shave it. Id like my hair to thin out a little (not as much as Mr Trumps)... too damn thick. Damn italian background.

thisbmine is offline Banned
    or go see some hair place like advanced hair or something, yeah yeah.

That's some sound advice, thanks.

Thread Information