Louey123 is offline New Member

First Time Steroid user

I've been working out for about 8 months now i drink a 20gram protein shake before a workout and i eat a lot of meat, Rugby season is cranking back up again in a couple months and i want to get bigger stronger and leaner in the fastest possible time i'm going to use steroids despite what anyone says so i was just wondering what would be the best ones to start on for a beginner and whats going to give me the fastest results cheers i attached a picture of me now to this
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First Time Steroid user-lmao.jpg  

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Stats - age, height, weight, BF%, etc?

Tyler694 is offline Associate Member
    Most people are going to rip you for your "inexperience" in time you have been working out..

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Is this a joke? 20 gram protein shake pre-workout?

You clearly don't know the first thing about diet or training and you are "going to use steroids despite what anyone says"?

Steroid Beginner

Hi there, i have been working out for about 8 months now the only supplement i use is whey protein and i wan't to try steroids to get bigger and stronger before rugby season, despite what everyones been telling me im sick of hearing the same old steroids are bad blah blah shit everyday. so i was just wondering what would be the best steroid to start on. im not to into the needles so what is probley the best oral steroid for a beginner. thanks for ur help!

i also attached a photo to show what i look like now
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First Time Steroid user-lmao.jpg  

woops accidently posted 2wice

Im 18 about 6,1 and 92kgs, yeah but i eat alot of proteins anyway and got my diet in check and have packed on alot in the last 8 months
    Last edited by Louey123; 05-09-2010 at 03:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Louey123 View Post
    Im 18 about 6,1 and 92kgs, yeah but i eat alot of proteins anyway and got my diet in check and have packed on alot in the last 8 months
    Good. Now keep that up for at least another 3 years, then think about resorting to AAS. You can still keep growing naturally and AAS at this point will do more harm than good (especially in the long run).

Yeah i spose im not educated enough about them and im just looking for a way to get bigger really fast

Glad you saw the light. Using AAS correctly requires a lot of knowledge so that you know what to do when something goes awry. Also, using AAS before your bones and endocrine system are fully developed can cut short your potential for future growth (height and muscle).

MaNiCC is offline AR's Think Tank - Retired
    What are you stats? age, height etc

KODE is offline Junior Member
    x2 on the stats.
    most beginners start with a test only cycle. you gotta inject though. for orals, maybe a dbol cycle?? even with that you wont get much gains if any. i wouldnt waste time with orals because most are very toxic to your liver.

breakbones is offline Senior Member
    Stats

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    {sigh} threads merged...

nyspqr is offline Associate Member
    18 is very young imho. Wait another 5 years or so of solid training before considering using any juice.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    8 whole months working out seriously? Wow why didnt you start steroids months ago? Why wait so long. Im sure we can find you some good orals that will make you huge in no time...

Or maybe just blow up your liver, cause other good hormonal problems for LIFE, stop your natural testosterone development and give you Erectile dysfunction for the rest of your life.

That's what you are looking for, right? That is what you are asking for.

thisbmine is offline Banned
    8 whole months? And 20g of protein? And you havent reached your goals?

Sounds to me like your gym is using fake equipment. What are you benching, the bar?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    OK we bashed you now do you see the reality? 8 months is NOTHING... It only seems like a long time because you are YOUNG. It's funny as you get older how FAST 8 months or 1 year goes by.

Set some realistic goals, 1yr, 2yr, 3yr plan and when you really feel that you have reached a plateau and you have switched up your diet and workout routine and just cant get past the hump; that is when you start looking at a cycle.

Thread Information