boxa06 is offline Productive Member

Test and masteron 2nd cycle

Hey guys just thinking about my 2nd cycle. I had test e and masteron in mind but wasn't sure of the dosage of the masteron? Also the masteron i can get is a prop ester would that still be ok to stack with the test e? I'd run the test at 416mg per week for 12 weeks. My pct will be liquid tamox and liquid clomid. I'll get some liquidex to use during if I need to because I am prone to bloating.

I probably won't start it for about 5 months time but want to get it organised now. I've had one previous cycle of test prop which went well which was 2 years ago.

My goal is lean bulk maybe 10 - 15 lbs
    My stats are
    24 yo
    82kg/180lbs
    178cm/5'10"
    12% bf

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    416 mg per week of test? lol weird math.
    i was planning on using masteron at 400 mg/week in my next cycle

Yea I know lol it's because I've got 2 viles at 250/ml divided into 12 weeks gives me 416 per week.
    I had 200mg/week in mind. Do you think that would be to low?

bump! ok decided to run the masteron prop at 325mg/week with the test e at 416mg/week. is that dose high enough or should i get more? and can i pin that e3d with the test e? or is that not frequent enough for masteron prop.

SAMS_DAD is offline Junior Member
    i ran masteron at 150mg every other day and it worked out great.

Sams dad what did u cycle it with?

Anyone else had a go with masteron ? How'd you go?

pumpingiron8079 is offline Junior Member
    bump, i would like to hear peoples thoughts on this cycle!

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Why are you planning on running mast with test e. I feel like it would be a waste. The test would keep you bloating which in turn would have practically no noticeable effects from the mast. Guys usually use mast as an aide to harden up when running a cutter such as tren ace and prop

so you dont think mast will help give a better look at all with the test e? what would you suggest to stack it with then? or a suggestion for a 2nd cycle with lean gains.

i've also made another thread with more detail because i thought no one would reply to this one as it's been a while.. help please with test/masteron cycle

InknSteel is offline Associate Member
    Id stack the Mast with Test Prop instead of the Ent. Prop shouldn't give you the bloat that the ent would. Thats how i'm planning my second cycle atleast, weeks 1-12 Mast and test prop, weeks 8-12 winny.

Inknsteel what doses are you going to run? Are you gonna try cut or bulk on that stack?

Not sure on the dosage yet but i'm thinking 150mg of the prop eod and 125mg of the mast eod. Then 100mg Winny (drinking injectable) ed the last few weeks. I'm just about done with my current bulking cycle so this won't be starting for a few months and I will be cutting.

Do you think test and mast will work as a lean bulking cycle with proper diet and training or I should look into something else?

Reading the profile of mast I would have to say that it's mostly used in cutting cycles (Anabolic Review Steroid Profile: Masteron (Drostanolone Propionate)). So not really sure if it would be that effective as a bulk, but it does help with fat loss so if your looking for a lean bulk and your diet is right you might get the results your looking for. Whats your stats? This your first cycle? (should have asked ya this first, sorry it's late here lol). If it is your first cycle I would say just go with the test alone with proper diet and see how your body reacts. If you can get the results you want with minimal compounds obviously that would be better for you.

**Never mid, it's your second cycle didn't read the topic lol**
    Last edited by InknSteel; 05-15-2010 at 10:44 PM. Reason: <<<< can't read tonight

My Stats are
    24yo
    5'10"
    181lbs
    12%bf
    I've done 1 cycle of test prop before and got the gains but got bloated pretty badly. So that's why I thought I'd add the mast and run an ai this time. But not sure if it'll work out like I'm thinking it will. I'd like 10lbs without the bloat. Do think it's possible or I should go for other compounds?

Thanks for your replys so far

I would say go for it man. Like I said if your diet is good then you should be g2g. If you got bad bloat off of prop I would def not run enth though.

Yea I've read that e gives more bloat than p but I guess I just wanted to try a different test from last time lol might have to stick with prop again.. Thanks for all the input man.

not a problem man, gl with your cycle.

ive never heard of guys using mast to bulk. IMO it would be a waste of your money. Run the test e and take the ai to keep away the bloat

Noles12 what would you recomend to stack the test e with for a lean bulk? The last thing I wonna do is waste money..

Edit. Or do you think test e is enough for my 2nd cycle?
    Also I understand that it's important to diet and train for a lean bulk if that's my goal. The compounds wont do it all for me.
    Last edited by boxa06; 05-17-2010 at 10:53 PM.

run just the test with maybe an oral kickstart. truthfully its up to you. If you grow good off of test alone then why change it

Thread Information