gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~

How long before I decide my dbol is bunk?

Today is starting day 8, dbol 40mg/day split into 4 doses of 10mg.

So far, no change in strength, size, agressivness in the gym - pretty much nothing. I researched how long before on can expect to see/feel the effects, and the average was about 7 days - so I do want to give it a little longer, but at what point do I call it quits and accept that I was scammed?

Of course, it's my first run so I don't know what it's supposed to feel like - I may be looking for something that's not going to happen. However, strength increase is one everybody has agreed on and I have not yet witnessed that.

Anyway, keeping my fingers crossed but not holding my breath.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    If you're not feeling anything after 2 weeks, you're probably taking flinstones vitamins.

LoL, i'll give it another week - guess I don't have anything to lose as it doesn't seem to be hurting me.

SaSqUaDgE is offline Senior Member
    i always noticed dbol kick in within 3 days

The One is offline Associate Member
    if 14 days come around and no difference it's bunk. you should be feeling it by day 8

Yea, today is starting day 8, and also chest day - I was hoping to feel some strength increase, but nope - same weight and reps as last week. =(

Rex9933 is offline Member
    keep going until 2 full weeks and evaluate. no better pumps at all though?

Quote Originally Posted by Rex9933 View Post
    keep going until 2 full weeks and evaluate. no better pumps at all though?
    I wish I could say yes, but no, not really anything at all bro. Again, i'm not sure what to expect, but all I can say is I did not feel any different in the gym today vs. any other day.

Kiki is offline Associate Member
    I always notice dbol after a couple of days. You should be gaining water weight very fast in days. You will notice the strength, pump, and feeling of well-being. It's very obvious to know that you're taking dbol.

If you didn't notice ANYTHING at all after 8 days, I think your gear is garbage man, sorry to hear that.

JasonT is offline Member
    Hey GB, I think I'm in a similar situation. I'm starting week FOUR this week and I'm seeing a tiny bit of strength increase. I'm thinking that it's my test e starting to creep up rather than the dbol .

For my first two weeks I felt close to nothing at all. I was taking 30mg/day. I bumped it up to 40 mg/day for this last week, and I'm seeing some minor pumps and a slight strength increase. Either my dbol is bunk or my expectations are too high.

I know my test is legit because i verified it on the lab's website, unfortunately the lab only verifies its oils and not its pills.

Rex9933 is offline Member
    question, u guys running hg or ugl dbol ?

jucin88 is offline New Member
    Different people take different times to react I agree with rex9933 but make sure you are taking in a ton!!! of water if not you might not notice any results till 3rd week. If you drink a lot of water you should see a large gain in weight if that happens its most likely Dbol if no better pumps then it just might not be a good brand... Do you know the maker is there any symbols or letters stamped on the pill if so i might be able to help more.
    Good Luck

maybe u should post a pic of the dbol in the picture forum maybe u can get some info there

Quote Originally Posted by Kiki View Post
    I always notice dbol after a couple of days. You should be gaining water weight very fast in days. You will notice the strength, pump, and feeling of well-being. It's very obvious to know that you're taking dbol.

If you didn't notice ANYTHING at all after 8 days, I think your gear is garbage man, sorry to hear that.
    Thanks Kiki, that's kind of what I was wondering - whether it would be obvious to me or not. I hope you're wrong about my gear being garbage, but everyday that goes by brings me closer to that conclusion.

On another note, and not to hijack my own thread - but what's you BF% at now? You're looking good in your avatar bro.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonT View Post
    Hey GB, I think I'm in a similar situation. I'm starting week FOUR this week and I'm seeing a tiny bit of strength increase. I'm thinking that it's my test e starting to creep up rather than the dbol .

For my first two weeks I felt close to nothing at all. I was taking 30mg/day. I bumped it up to 40 mg/day for this last week, and I'm seeing some minor pumps and a slight strength increase. Either my dbol is bunk or my expectations are too high.

I know my test is legit because i verified it on the lab's website, unfortunately the lab only verifies its oils and not its pills.
    That sucks Jason, we could very well have both gotten beat. Unfortunately it's kind of impossible to know ahead of time, by the time you find out, you probably have already spent the money... =(

I HOPE my test e is legit (not from the same lab). Will find out in a few more weeks I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Rex9933 View Post
    question, u guys running hg or ugl dbol?
    I'm quite sure my is UGL. I've seen the lab posted about on other boards (and even saw some pics posted), but they're def. not one of the more popular ones...

Quote Originally Posted by jucin88 View Post
    Different people take different times to react I agree with rex9933 but make sure you are taking in a ton!!! of water if not you might not notice any results till 3rd week. If you drink a lot of water you should see a large gain in weight if that happens its most likely Dbol if no better pumps then it just might not be a good brand... Do you know the maker is there any symbols or letters stamped on the pill if so i might be able to help more.
    Good Luck
    I'll probably get flamed for saying this, but i'm not drinking enough water for a regular person, let alone a person who is trying to gain mass and running AAS. However, I should also note that I am running .25g of Arimidex EOD to fight some of the bloating, so water retention might not be as noticable for me as it would for somebody not running an AI during their cycle.

I can PM you the lab info as well as a picture. I actually did start a thread in the appropriate section and added pics to check on legitimacy. I'll try to find and link it, but as per the rules the lab name is blocked out. I can PM you an unedited version and/or the info if you wanna take a crack at it.

PS - they're not pills, it's liquid dbol which I wasn't very keen on to begin with, but i've ready plenty about it being g2g (liquid dbol in general, not necessarily my brand). I sure would have preferred pills though!

Here it is guys, 4th post down:

Just got my gear - need opinions please!

Let me know what you think.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    liquid dbol ? Are you drinking it? If so, it's not real dbol.....it's a supplement that says dbol on it.

i remember that pic yea man it seems to be fake the dbol anyways the test looks a little less shady

Quote Originally Posted by hankdiesel View Post
    liquid dbol? Are you drinking it? If so, it's not real dbol.....it's a supplement that says dbol on it.
    Yes, liquid dbol meant to be taken orally. Liquid dbol in general is legit, although less common than the pill. It is definitely out there and not a supplement, it's real dbol suspended in some kind of alcohol solution. Still doesn't mean the one I have is real, but in general liquid dbol is a real thing.

Quote Originally Posted by anabolic1979 View Post
    i remember that pic yea man it seems to be fake the dbol anyways the test looks a little less shady
    Well, that would be my luck. A couple more weeks and we'll see what the deal is with this test...

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~

sucks

That sucks hope you have better luck with the test bro

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    That sucks hope you have better luck with the test bro
    Me too, thanks bro!

Thread Information