Thread: blood testing..

the-Carter is offline Junior Member

Arrow blood testing..

hey i have a question for you guys.. i should be getting my test bottle today and i have a blood test this thursday or monday, if i take my first shot tonight will it show on the blood test?

jucin88 is offline New Member
    You need to remember we need a lot more information than this to help you... thats probably why you have 0 replies... but ill try to help blind. Ill assume the blood test is to check levels before the cycle not for athletics work or so on... if this is right it also depends on the test your taking... since I don't know then you need to look into the life of the drug orals might make your levels change in that short time and possibly a test like prop or a very short easter might take effect but i dot know what you conceder night and u said the next day so this could be like a 6 hour gap or a 15 hour gap so if its a longer test like cyp you should be in the clear but if its a shorter easter like prop or orals i would just wait the few hours and take it after the DR visit not worth it IMO... So remember i would wait its a few hours man... and please let the users know a lot more info next time if you want responses...
    Good Luck

the-Carter is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jucin88 View Post
    You need to remember we need a lot more information than this to help you... thats probably why you have 0 replies... but ill try to help blind. Ill assume the blood test is to check levels before the cycle not for athletics work or so on... if this is right it also depends on the test your taking... since I don't know then you need to look into the life of the drug orals might make your levels change in that short time and possibly a test like prop or a very short easter might take effect but i dot know what you conceder night and u said the next day so this could be like a 6 hour gap or a 15 hour gap so if its a longer test like cyp you should be in the clear but if its a shorter easter like prop or orals i would just wait the few hours and take it after the DR visit not worth it IMO... So remember i would wait its a few hours man... and please let the users know a lot more info next time if you want responses...
    Good Luck
    first thanks for the response this blood test is simply for an all around check up.. i was suppose to take sust but my dealer only has test left now not sure which one yet but it will be by injection.. should i wait and take the test first?

Thread Information