TLCruiser is offline New Member

First cycle - Sust250 - quick review please? Thanks!

Hello all, I wanted to start by saying that you have all been a great resource thus far (well, most of you anyway ). I believe I have everything set in terms of procedure/pins/safety/sides etc.

Before I started, I wanted some simple confirmation of my plan. For those of you that have been in the game longer, please feel free to give any advice - I am not one of those "know-it-all-newbs," and am very open to advice. For the record, I want to keep it as simple as possible, while introducing as few new drugs to my body as possible.

1-10 Sustanon250 / 2x weekly
    1-10 .25mg Arimidex EOD (higher as needed)
    1-5 Epistane 30/30/40/40/40

(Epistane is an oral designer steroid that does not aromatize. I have used Epistane in the past with good results. Thoughts?)

PCT:
    11-15 Nolva 40/20/20/10/10
    (1 week after last injection)

Questions:
    1) Should I continue the Arimidex during PCT? Have read mixed opinions. My research is indicating "no" so far.
    2) Anything I am missing for PCT? I do not plan on using HCG . Read mixed reviews about stacking Clomid and Nolva (mostly negative).

One more time - this forum and site has been a great help. Thank you members and mods so much!

Thought I would bump this with more info:

Age - 24
    Weight - 192
    Height - 6'3
    bf% - Between 13-14

thetruthc32 is offline Associate Member
    ive gotten acne from sust but not from any test i have taken on its own, are you sure you wanna use sust for your first cycle.

thisbmine is offline Banned
    1st cycle?

Not sure what that oral tab does...

Yrs training? And whens ur birthday? Your so almost there to 25

Anyway,did you select these 3 for any particular reasons? Or are they just available?

If its your 1st cycle (sounds like it) id just get some Test E if you can, or failing that just go the sust x2 a week as you described (3.5 days apart)

This will let you do the "least" amount of drugs for pretty good results. No need to be stacking on ur 1st cycle.

Have you got a PCT? (Guessing not - so check out the PCT Thread section)

reconrover is offline New Member

Sus 250

I did two cycles on Sus. Fast gains, had some water retention issues, PCT was a little harder with the emotions compared to standard test enth...and I got two infections. One had to be lanced, the other lasted about 2 weeks, and luckily went away with amoxicillan.

I've switched to HGH. Slower gains, more expensive, no mood swings, some water retention, better long term strength gains, and "HGH belly".

Sus is one of the better test mixes, do be prepared for some pain on injection site.

Enjoy the day

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Sus for ten weeks is fine however you need to inject ed/eod at least. Keep the armidex on hand, no need to run it unless needed.

You will need to add clomid to your pct...

Quote Originally Posted by thetruthc32 View Post
    ive gotten acne from sust but not from any test i have taken on its own, are you sure you wanna use sust for your first cycle.
    Yeah, I am pretty sure on Sust. Did a fair bit of research, read goods things, got human grade.

Quote Originally Posted by thisbmine View Post
    1st cycle?

Not sure what that oral tab does...

Yrs training? And whens ur birthday? Your so almost there to 25

Anyway,did you select these 3 for any particular reasons? Or are they just available?

If its your 1st cycle (sounds like it) id just get some Test E if you can, or failing that just go the sust x2 a week as you described (3.5 days apart)

This will let you do the "least" amount of drugs for pretty good results. No need to be stacking on ur 1st cycle.

Have you got a PCT? (Guessing not - so check out the PCT Thread section)
    First cycle, correct. Been training off and on, more on than off, since I was 18. I used to be a chubby kid throughout highschool, 25-30% BF. Got into counting calories/macros and heavy lifting about then. Always been afraid to really bulk, preferring to stay leanish and work on strength.

I'll drop the oral.

Selected the Sust based on research here and a friend's positive experience. Selected the arimidex because I want something to limit water-weight / high estro sides. I am OK with it slightly cutting into gains.

Have a PCT - listed above. I have both clomid and Nolva on hand.

Quote Originally Posted by reconrover View Post
    I did two cycles on Sus. Fast gains, had some water retention issues, PCT was a little harder with the emotions compared to standard test enth...and I got two infections. One had to be lanced, the other lasted about 2 weeks, and luckily went away with amoxicillan.

I've switched to HGH. Slower gains, more expensive, no mood swings, some water retention, better long term strength gains, and "HGH belly".

Sus is one of the better test mixes, do be prepared for some pain on injection site.

Enjoy the day
    Thanks, will do. Why do you think you got the two infections?

Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    Sus for ten weeks is fine however you need to inject ed/eod at least. Keep the armidex on hand, no need to run it unless needed.

Have clomid on hand, I can add it, but wasn't sure about the mood swings associated with it. I plan to inject every 3.5 days, have read that numerous times with Sust. Is this not going to work?

Update -

I have decided to hold off until I am older. After careful consideration, I feel I can go further yet before doing a cycle.

New question - how long will my gear stay good? The sust amps say they expire in 2012. Is that legit? That seems an awfully long time to me.

Blog Entries
    They should stay good for long after 2012 bro...

They should stay good for long after 2012 bro...
    Thanks. I plan to stick around and keep reading. No sense rushing into this.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE AND HAPPY GROWING

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TLCruiser View Post
    Thanks. I plan to stick around and keep reading. No sense rushing into this.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE AND HAPPY GROWING
    Your a smart guy, any questions just fire away bro...

Injectin sust ED or EOD? I thought 500 a week was good, split between 2 shots of 250each.
    How much would you be doing a week and per shot?

Good move, on deciding to abstain for a while.

Don't worry, your gear will be ready for you. Just keep it in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight. If you are worried sell it on but honestly it'll keep.

Blog Entries
    Injectin sust ED or EOD? I thought 500 a week was good, split between 2 shots of 250each.
    How much would you be doing a week and per shot?
    Thats ok for a long single ester like test e/c but sus is made up of a number of esters thus to keep blood levels stable ed or eod is imo the best method..

All you need to do to workout out 500 divided by the days you inject...

Good move, on deciding to abstain for a while.

Don't worry, your gear will be ready for you. Just keep it in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight. If you are worried sell it on but honestly it'll keep.
    Wellll, I think I will keep it. I only want to play the "get it through customs game" a limited number of times.

On that note, however, does the same go for research chems? IE will they stay fresh if stored in a cool, dry place out of sunlight? (meaning Tamox / Anastrazole). My clomid is pill / human grade, so not worried about that.

I suspect my decision to wait will have dual benefits. Firstly, it is probably going to be a huge motivator over the next 1-2 years. Secondly, of course, I'll be more prepared, both physically and hormonally (endocrine etc). I know, captain obvious over here. /duh

Glad I decided to make this thread. I was all ready to just stab a needle in my ass on Monday

Thread Information