ebonics is offline New Member

first cycle, opinions please

hello folks,

im about to start my first cycle and would like your opinions on a few things,

first my stats, im 28, 71 kg (157 pounds), just under 6 foot... yes very light, i have been training hard for 3 months now and just want an extra kick..

i should mention i do not want to get massive or too big, just need some much needed gains.

im going on a 5 to 8 week deca + test p cycle my questions are:

1. is 5 weeks enough (is that considered a half cycle?)
    2. is PowerLab Post Cycle a suitable PCT product?
    3. if not, what can i use instead? my trainer said he cannot access PCT products and doesnt think that i need it on such a light cycle - but from what i have been reading / researching i tend to disagree with him.
    4.how long after the first injection should i start feeling the results?

thank you in advance for your insight

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Please read before ever looking at aas..

If you're over 5'10" and under 170lbs read this...

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Well lets see your cycle is wrong your post cycle is wrong..

You need to do a shit ton of reading then go back to your trainer and be prepared to tell him exactly what you want to do and then go from there (maybe he knows somebody )

ebonics is offline New Member
    I'm not going to sit here and claim I have the best diet in the world, but I do eat a he'll of a lot and I eat very healthy, together with supps, I'm very concious of what I eat and how often. I had significant gains in these 3 months of training, but not quite enough....

And sir, instead of just saying they are wrong, perhaps correct it? I'm here for advice, what I'm going with is what the trainer is suggesting, he is the one hooking it all up.... He seems not to be concerned with pct... But I am.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Without the correct diet bro taking aas will do very little, you will gain water weight for a few weeks then once you've finished your pct that weight will just fall off you...

A first cycle should be one compound, that being testosterone . Now test p is fine but you must inject ed or eod, which is to much for most newbs.. Test e/c would be a better choice, only two injections ew. 400mgs would be a good start...

Your trainer is an idiot, pct is as important as the cycle, if not more important....

Imo you should post your diet in the diet forum and start there, this is not a race. Lets get that right and then we can help you with a good cycle plan...

Thread Information