View Poll Results: Testosterone Enanthate or Sustanon 250?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sustanon 250

2 25.00%
  • Testosterone Enanthate

6 75.00%
    sixxer is offline Associate Member

Sustanon 250 vs Test Enanthate

I know a lot of you will say Test is Test.

But in your experience, which has yielded you better results?

Test E or Sus 250?

Not taking in to consideration Sus should be administered at least 3 times a week or EOD and you can get away with injecting Test E twice weekly.

I'll be running Tren A and kick starting with Test Prop so injection frequency is not a determining factor.

I am trying to decide whether to run Sus or Test E for the remainder of my cycle.

Thanks.

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    Why not run prop the whole way?

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, personally I would try to go with the lesser volume of injections... which would be Test E and Tren A. I would only use multiple fast-acting compounds when I am comfortable injecting at least 2ML is several injection sites, such as - glutes, quads, pecs, delts, tris and bis. This is just my preference.

I cannot comment on which Test would yield better results... because my only test experience lays in Enanthate . however, next blast will be with 750mg of Omnadrens..... which is similar to Sus

Quote Originally Posted by sigman roid View Post
    Why not run prop the whole way?
    Honestly, cost.

It is more cost effective for me to run mostly Test E or Sus as they're 250mg/ml and the Prop is only 100mg/ml. Otherwise I would run Prop all the way through.

Quote Originally Posted by BigKuntry1984 View Post
    Well, personally I would try to go with the lesser volume of injections... which would be Test E and Tren A. I would only use multiple fast-acting compounds when I am comfortable injecting at least 2ML is several injection sites, such as - glutes, quads, pecs, delts, tris and bis. This is just my preference.

I cannot comment on which Test would yield better results... because my only test experience lays in Enanthate. however, next blast will be with 750mg of Omnadrens..... which is similar to Sus
    I have quads, pecs and delts to rotate through and I have pinned 2ml+ in each of those sites.

If need be I'll add glutes but it is an awkward place for me to inject.

Last edited by sigman roid; 05-11-2010 at 04:50 AM. Reason: Misunderstanding

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    I ran sus 250, 500mg/wk for 12 weeks. Got good results. I got acne. I don't know which ester gave me the acne. I'm going to run single ester next time so I can see if I get acne. It stinks to build cool muscles but can't take your shirt off.

Fair enough, well personally i would run sus just to get the benifit from the prop as for which will yeild better results its hard to say.
    To get the benefits of the prop ester in the Sus?

Say I run Test E from week 1 at 500mg/week (up it to 750mg from week 3), and run prop week 1-4 at 100mg/day, by the time I finish the prop do you think test levels from the E will be high enough to keep levels stable?

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard View Post
    I ran sus 250, 500mg/wk for 12 weeks. Got good results. I got acne. I don't know which ester gave me the acne. I'm going to run single ester next time so I can see if I get acne. It stinks to build cool muscles but can't take your shirt off.
    I don't think it's the ester that caused the acne.

How often did you inject the sus?

I found myself if levels weren't kept stable, as in they fluctuated from high to low, I got acne.

I think for Sus E3D at the most, EOD is best. Or perhaps you could get away with Mon/Wed/Fri, which is what I will do if I elect to go with the Sus over E.

Quote Originally Posted by sixxer View Post
    To get the benefits of the prop ester in the Sus?

Say I run Test E from week 1 at 500mg/week (up it to 750mg from week 3), and run prop week 1-4 at 100mg/day, by the time I finish the prop do you think test levels from the E will be high enough to keep levels stable?
    Ohh i see i misunderstood what you were saying,Yes i think by week 4 your levels should be stable enough from the test E,scratch what i said about the sus just use test e.

Ohh i see i misunderstood what you were saying,Yes i think by week 4 your levels should be stable enough from the test E,scratch what i said about the sus just use test e.
    I was sort of leaning towards the Sus, lol!

Less water retention, potential for less sides.

If I go Sus, do you think it would be necessary to run it from Week 1, alongside the Prop, or from Week 2 should be ok? Also, considering the 30mg of prop in Sus, when running it alongside the Test Prop, should I adjust my dose accordingly?

I was sort of leaning towards the Sus, lol!

Less water retention, potential for less sides.

If I go Sus, do you think it would be necessary to run it from Week 1, alongside the Prop, or from Week 2 should be ok? Also, considering the 30mg of prop in Sus, when running it alongside the Test Prop, should I adjust my dose accordingly?
    haha....If your gonna go with the sus i would just run it from week 1 alongside the prop and you could adjust the prop dose but i wouldnt bother for 30mg.

haha....If your gonna go with the sus i would just run it from week 1 alongside the prop and you could adjust the prop dose but i wouldnt bother for 30mg.
    Thanks, man. That's what I thought, 30mg is negligible.

I mean I'm thinking E because of the single ester it is easier to manage and determine test levels. But I'm sort of against it because it takes minimum 2-4 weeks to really take effect and considering I'm only running a 8 week cycle, I'm really only looking at 4-6 weeks of benefit from it.

Then with the Sus I'm thinking I might get a little longer time frame to reap benefits, but again I might not because the short acting esters don't really have much Test. And it is also harder to determine blood levels because of the mixed esters.

I've also ran E before and wasn't too stoked about it. Much preferred Cyp.

Thanks, man. That's what I thought, 30mg is negligible.

I mean I'm thinking E because of the single ester it is easier to manage and determine test levels. But I'm sort of against it because it takes minimum 2-4 weeks to really take effect and considering I'm only running a 8 week cycle, I'm really only looking at 4-6 weeks of benefit from it.

Then with the Sus I'm thinking I might get a little longer time frame to reap benefits, but again I might not because the short acting esters don't really have much Test. And it is also harder to determine blood levels because of the mixed esters.

I've also ran E before and wasn't too stoked about it. Much preferred Cyp.
    See there all the pro's and con's you gotta add up and workout whats best for you bro.

It's all good, just found out he has Cyp!

So I'll just go the Test C with my Prop and Tren A!

Thanks guys.

It's all good, just found out he has Cyp!

So I'll just go the Test C with my Prop and Tren A!

Thanks guys.
    No problem.

Thread Information