darkspeedy is offline New Member

How often to inject Test E

Hey, just wondering...
    If taking Test E (stacking with Deca and Dbol )
    Should I shoot 2x per week, or is once per week enough?
    Thx!

EternalStud is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by darkspeedy View Post
    Hey, just wondering...
    Thx!
    2x a week is optimal and makes sure you have stable levels of test in your body, and trust me, when running with deca you'll want nothing less than good amount of test in your body or else the infamous deca dick is going to slap you on the face -HARD.

Im guessing since your asking about shooting test correctly this is your first cycle or else you'd know because it's a commonwealth around here and on numerous other forums. That being said, don't even touch anything besides test. MAYBE dbol, but no way in hell should you be messing with deca right now. Too many compounds too early in the game. Stick with test and dbol if you insist and you'll be very happy and so will you dick and sex drive. Not to mention you won't be one of the few who comes running back to the forum wondering why they have zero libido and can't get wood to save their life.

Here's something you'll want to read:

Test beginner cycle info
    Last edited by EternalStud; 05-11-2010 at 10:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EternalStud View Post
    2x a week is optimal and makes sure you have stable levels of test in your body, and trust me, when running with deca you'll want nothing less than good amount of test in your body or else the infamous deca dick is going to slap you on the face -HARD.

Im guessing since your asking about shooting test correctly this is your first cycle or else you'd know. That being said, don't even touch anything besides test. MAYBE dbol, but no way in hell should you be messing with deca right now. Too many compounds too early in the game. Stick with test and dbol if you insist and you'll be very happy and so will you dick and sex drive. Not to mention you won't be one of the few who comes running back to the forum wondering why they have zero libido and can't get wood to save their life.
    LOL, noted. I've actually cycled before, but never stacked. I've done Primo 2x, and Sust once, but alone, and I did do Deca once 12 years ago, I was 24... I'm mostly looking to take a low dose of Deca for the joint benefits, like 200mg per week tops, if recommended I have no problem going lower or without. But figure first time stacking, at a low dose, not bad. I've never done the test before, the research back then, little that I found, flat out didn't mention it.

LOL, noted. I've actually cycled before, but never stacked. I've done Primo 2x, and Sust once, but alone, and I did do Deca once 12 years ago, I was 24... I'm mostly looking to take a low dose of Deca for the joint benefits, like 200mg per week tops, if recommended I have no problem going lower or without. But figure first time stacking, at a low dose, not bad. I've never done the test before, the research back then, little that I found, flat out didn't mention it.
    well the link I gave you that's ATOP all of the threads here in the Anabolic Steroids Questions and Answers, which you SHOULD read before you make any post, lists descriptively the answer you're looking for.

As for your cycle, if you've never run test (which your first cycle SHOULD be) then deca shouldn't be considered yet IMO. You've cycled with relatively mild anabolics until now and I don't think throwing deca into the mix no matter what dosage is in your best interest. IMO stick with a dbol /test to see how you like it and if joints are still an issue, then the next time you run test use it. If you honestly have to have deca the run 150-200mg MAX/wk. But don't be suprised when you dick says "f*ck you" the next time you're in the sack. Especially since you're almost 40, test levels are already dropping naturally. But ultimately your call. I'd like to hear what other people have to say.

Hey, just wondering...
    Thx!
    test e twice a week, and Deca durabolin once a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Superhero d-bolman View Post
    test e twice a week, and Deca durabolin once a week.
    Agree with the Test E pinning schedual, but not for deca . Doing Test E twice a week and Deca once makes no sense. Deca 2x/week is much better, not only for gains, but stable blood levels lessen side effects that blood spikes cause.

If shooting the Test E 2x per week, may as well with the Deca too. But on the fence here considering. I thought the Test countered Deca Dick...

Quote Originally Posted by EternalStud View Post
    Agree with the Test E pinning schedual, but not for deca. Doing Test E twice a week and Deca once makes no sense. Deca 2x/week is much better, not only for gains, but stable blood levels lessen side effects that blood spikes cause.
    well i suppose it can only help but its certainly isn't as necessary as test e, Deca stays stable in the blood for about 7-9 days. But you know what... good point you can just combine the deca with the test e in the same syringe and it won't matter.
    Last edited by Superhero d-bolman; 05-11-2010 at 11:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Superhero d-bolman View Post
    well i suppose it can only help but its certainly isn't as necessary as test e, Deca stays stable in the blood for about 7-9 days. But you know what... good point you can just combine the deca with the test e in the same syringe and it won't matter.
    yup thats what youd do. Or just use different injection sites. 4 instead of 2.

As for Test E and deca dick. It wont make it virtually non existent, but it will lessen it. You SHOULD be ok, but make sure you run test LONGER than the deca...prefereably at least 2 weeks to make sure deca is out of your system before you go off test or deca dick is possible.

Im going to using tren which is a 19nor as well, but id never touch deca for that reason. Not to mention tren dick is wayyyyyyyy less common and tren is more powerful.

Thread Information