J_SHOCK89 is offline Junior Member

fake penis used to pass drug test!!

I have been doing alot of research and it looks like this is the best way to go to pass a drug test I wanna know if anyone has heard of the product called the w***zanator, also known as the fake penis with synthetic clean urine in it please let me know!!!

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Most urine drug test use a temperature indicater what will show if the urine is not the right body temp.

CMB
    CMB is offline Senior Member
    ^^busted.

JScondition is offline Member
    why are you freaking about this drug test... is it for the NCAA or something?

yes it is and no one will give me an answer the fake penis comes with heating pads to prevent the body tempereture from being to cold, i just wanna know if annyone has friends or u urself has tried this, or maybe you can just answer me this question i wanna run test suspension all the way up until two weeks before the drug test i will also be running hcg throughout the whole cycle 1000 to 1500 ius per week and also stopping with the last injection, I know hcg takes about a week to bring ur levels back to normal but I wanna know if i plan on taking this approach will I be good for the drug test one hundred percent??

JScondition is offline Member
    My friend has used the "bag" for a drug test with marijuana and it worked. The bag uses someone elses urine though... not synthetic urine. I'm not sure if they will be able to tell if it is fake urine or not, but if I were you I would get someone I trust and use their urine.

can u help me out with my test suspension question and I plan on taking 100 mg per day

I doubt the temp will be the same, its very accurate.

I also wouldnt touch gear if getting caught using steroids would effect your life in a bad way.

There is always a risk, its your risk to take no one elses, I know I wouldnt.

I have taken them in the past and I planned on stopping for good but 3 weeks ago i broke my hand and i cant lift upper body at all for at least anothe 3 weeks so I wanted to take one to get my strength back, but I have a good chance of playing pro one day and I do not wanna throw it away, do you have any good workout plans for buliding good mass and size naturally in a 2 month time period thanks for the advice by the way!!

also any natural supplements i could stack for good and fast results just to get back on trackk, and do you have any opinions on IGF lr3 I know they do not test for this at all!!

Quote Originally Posted by J_SHOCK89 View Post
    also any natural supplements i could stack for good and fast results just to get back on trackk, and do you have any opinions on IGF lr3 I know they do not test for this at all!!
    Igf LR3 is useless for muscle growth, its only a glucose deposit agent and dont let anyone convince you otherwise, biggest con on the market.

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    edit nevermind

I heard its a criminal charge like a misdeamnor to possess a whizinator in some places
    Last edited by cherrydrpepper; 05-12-2010 at 03:00 PM.

cherrydrpepper i guess ur adressing me its obviously a wife beater u fuken fool so why dont u get a life or add something smart to contribute to the topic, or put a pic of ur self up not once u took from a movie but if i was 5 foot nothing 180 pounds maybe 220 at the most i also would be ashamed of my self lol !!!!!

one**

Blog Entries
    cherrydrpepper i guess ur adressing me its obviously a wife beater u fuken fool so why dont u get a life or add something smart to contribute to the topic, or put a pic of ur self up not once u took from a movie but if i was 5 foot nothing 180 pounds maybe 220 at the most i also would be ashamed of my self lol !!!!!
    it looks like a blouse lol

PK-V is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Igf LR3 is useless for muscle growth, its only a glucose deposit agent and dont let anyone convince you otherwise, biggest con on the market.
    do you think any peptides are efective? the likes of GHRP-6/Hexarelin/Ghrelex/Ipamorelin/ or do you think there all rubbish?

OP if it's a proper urine test they will ask you to place your hands in the air and jump up and down

thus anything will fall off

your body temp should keep the fake sample relativity warm

you could always store some in a rubber in your.......... A hole

lol

oh you were serious lol sorry for freaking out there is just alot of fags on this site that like to sit around n throw there 2 cents into every convo

Blog Entries
    Ok Ill stop being an asshole; typed whizinator into google this is what i get

Some guy saying he got caught on probation using it
    http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=254160

Wikipedia
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whizzinator

AndriodLee is offline Associate Member

Heating up the urine

right before you test just run that the sac of urine under some hot water and your good to go.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    only problem with the wizzinator is that its been around for awhile and the tester can spot the difference. hell i think even 20/20 did a spot on it!

sensfan is offline New Member
    Go BMS style and do an oil change... haha

CanYouDigIt is offline Banned
    J_Shock, I would seriously watch what you have to say when posting considering your 18 years old and pretty much an idiot and ignorant,

we've told you numerous times before to not use gear at your age, and you wouldn't listen, ok fine.

now you crying about not being able to pass some drug test? seriously QQ somewhere else.

now your using steroids when you got an hand broken, are you gonna try to make it better by increasing your muscle size in your hand? ...

n the fact that you start cussing on threads is kinda shows the lack of a maturity you have, don't even know why people bother to help you out.

*now how about you switch accounts again?* and put your tank top on your next account?
    Last edited by CanYouDigIt; 05-12-2010 at 08:11 PM.

CanYouDigIt is offline Banned
    edit
    Last edited by CanYouDigIt; 05-12-2010 at 08:06 PM.

AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member
    former Minnesota Vikings runningback Onterrio Smith got busted with the whizzinator at an airport and got suspended by the nfl lol

gongshow is offline Junior Member
    what sport are you in??

sensfan is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gongshow View Post
    what sport are you in??
    By the looks of the girls tank top hes wearing I'd say a heavy man to man contact sport like wrestling is right up his back alley.

Pun intended.

JimInAK is offline Member
    The w***zanator has (4) - 9 volt batteries and a chip that controls the heat and delivers water or fake urine at the right temperature. Also, it's generally illegal for the collector to look at your penis, unless you have lost your rights through the court system. Other systems use heating pads, and are somewhat less precise than the unit you're considering.

Lots of people have passed their employment piss tests with your unit here in Alaska. If it's a go in the dry room and deliver urine type procedure, then you should be good to go with this unit.

employment drug tests are easy! hell ive had employers ask during the interview if i need extra time to get clean lol. but when i was at a little d2 college playing football i took 2. i was in gym shorts only and the tester watched me the whole time. good luck with the wizz!

i just googled "caught using whizzinator" and countless stories came up!

Those who were caught were on probation... they were "owned" by the state and were not free Americans.

If you are a free, sovereign American... you have the right to privacy and should NOT be forced to allow any pervert to observe your penis while you urinate.

Only probation officers, judges, law enforcement officers, etc. can lawfully entertain themselves by watching another human's penis, while they force you to pee for them in their cup... because you lose your human rights when you enter their legal "just-us" system.
    Last edited by JimInAK; 05-14-2010 at 10:14 PM.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Haha. True! Marcus always to the point.

In regard to the drug test question..why you running hcg thats probably the easiest single thing to test for in urine? Its usually on the banned list. And why are you worried so much about a drug test taking test suspension? 1-3 days its gone. And furthermore, how do you know weeks in advance of this drug test?? In NCAA football they call you the night or day before and tell you to show up in the morning.. they try to make it a surprise for you.

Quote Originally Posted by JimInAK View Post
    Those who were caught were on probation... they were "owned" by the state and were not free Americans.

If you are a free, sovereign American... you have the right to privacy and should NOT be forced to allow any pervert to observe your penis while you urinate.

Only probation officers, judges, law enforcement officers, etc. can lawfully entertain themselves by watching another human's penis, while they force you to pee for them in their cup... because you lose your human rights when you enter their legal "just-us" system.
    the ncaa drug tester watches you! im sure the nfl does also! do u think these people are stupid? what do u tell the ncaa tester? u cant watch, its against the law! ncaa is worse than probation! the nfl guy got suspended just for possessing it!

CMB
    CMB is offline Senior Member
    Idk you ask to turn around your shy or something...

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    You should get a black one... get like a 20 incher pull it out of your pants guarantee the guy turns away.... And then do your thing.

LouHulk is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by edmen2 View Post
    the ncaa drug tester watches you! im sure the nfl does also! do u think these people are stupid? what do u tell the ncaa tester? u cant watch, its against the law! ncaa is worse than probation! the nfl guy got suspended just for possessing it!
    I saw a special on HBO about Olympic Athlete testing and they had someone actually watch the person give the sample.

Derrick4Real is offline New Member

two thumbs up

I have been doing alot of research and it looks like this is the best way to go to pass a drug test I wanna know if anyone has heard of the product called the w***zanator, also known as the fake penis with synthetic clean urine in it please let me know!!!
    have it...used it...works well.

the synth urine gave me problems a few times and the company wouldnt do jack for me. it seemed liked they allowed moisture in it which caused it to clump up. they said it was my fault (it wasnt).

mine is 5 years old...no batteries...the bladder goes against the body so you keep it warm.

Quote Originally Posted by edmen2 View Post
    Actually, I do think that anyone who gets paid to test or to specifically observe someone taking a urine test is both stupid and just plain rude. Generally, this type of person is not the smartest candle in the box and can be handled by a person who doesn't cower before authority.

The federal DOT does allow direct observation, but only if the subject (victim) has previously failed or refused to submit a drug test before.

I don't have any experience with the NCAA or NFL, so I can't comment on that. However, based on established law I would think that a drug test victim could sue, if the tester insisted on direct observation.

I have had one of these nimrods stand behind me while I gave my sample. However, they are not allowed to observe your penis for a non-DOT pre-employment test. I generally give such an observer an ample ration of shit, as employment for me is optional, while my right to privacy is paramount.

I generally ask them if they've seen anything interesting today and ask them how much they are paid to perform such a messy job... while I play with my penis and smile. Usually they won't answer and generally will back away. Most people who do this type of work really don't want to be doing what they are expected to do and are there for only the money and will avoid a confrontation with a large, male construction worker.

I am just as smart or as dumb as the job requires and when I'm treated disrespectfully, my production and problem-solving skills will go way down. Unfortunately for them, most construction jobs require a few people with intelligence, and most intelligent people that I know resent these tests.

I have no problem (for the most part) with tests that reveal current intoxication, such as a saliva test. I really don't want someone high, running a crane or rigging pipe that I will be working on.

420daytona is offline Junior Member
    I used to use the wizzantor for drug tests and they arent cheap but they definately do work just fine.

so we have a slew of opinions and from what i see depending on what its for it can work in the right situation. but if u load up with tons of water the sample will come out crystal clear but once again situation dictates. ncaa considered this a positve sample while my po never once second guessed the sample!

Thread Information