Sooner54 is offline Junior Member

Need help here on 2nd cycle fever now for 2 weeks!

I started my 2nd cycle ever. To make long stoty short I was on 50 mgs a day of dball for exactly 4 weeks. Test cyp and deca . Test 500 a week deca 400.
    Third day of cycle I felt very weird that night. I started getting shaky feeling shortness of breath and just real panicky feeling. I figured the blue heart dball was the cause and only took 4 a day for the next few before going back to five. Felt great untill one night on week 5 I started feeling feverish and shitty again. I kept having to pee and just felt real nervous and shaky. I laid off the Deca and Dball for the whole week. Im also on hgh everyday. Anyway all week at night my temp has been at 99.something very low grade. I took another shot of test and have been on it now going on the end of week 6. 45 mins after taking shot I felt real anxious and my mind was racing and I felt like my kidney on the back left side was hurting everything chilled after about 2 hrs. But now for almost 2 weeks I've had this fever. Advil will knock it down some but it worrys me. Do you think its the Kidneys? I cut the Deca out completly. I know the test is working as I'm looking bigger this last week or so. What should I do. I'm nervous every shot now. Thanks

6ft5 is offline Member
    Check diet what did you eat and blood shugar, along with bllod pressure when you feel that way. Also you may be alergic to the ester in your test or deka or both.

j4ever41 is offline Senior Member
    ^^^^ good suggestions,you might just want to come off of everything,a temp for 2 weeks even low grade is not good,you should think about seeing a Doc,IMO.

Thanks guys but I've used test cyp before with no problems but It has been 2 weeks now at night I'm at like 99.5 degrees. I just hate to quit on week 7 if I do should I still use my clomid and nolvadex ? I have no fever durring the day just ****ing weird.

6ft5 is offline Member
    When I eat beef before bed or a lot of any other kind of meat, I sweat at night. I think my body gets hot hot, because of my metabolism. And I eat all the time. Agreed 7 weeks in would suck to quit. Do you take any suplements with thermogenics, ass load of bcaa, niacin, arginine, ect. Some of that could spike body tempiture.

No not really but the last 2 nights I'm getting night sweats real bad which I never have had before.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooner54 View Post
    No not really but the last 2 nights I'm getting night sweats real bad which I never have had before.
    Get use to it. Because you never had them before you where lucky. Now you have them like most of us. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts;5188***
    Get use to it. Because you never had them before you where lucky. Now you have them like most of us. LOL
    I guess that explains why for the last 2 weeks I have had a slight fever only at night??. I'm on Test only now starting week 7. Thanks for help guys.

Thread Information