gr8gear is offline Associate Member

Letro Dosage on Cycle

Quick advice needed. I have done some research but my question isn't clearly defined with the threads I have studied. Quick intro:

Height: 6'3
    Weight: 205
    BF: 14% (Currently after a vacation to Croatia)

Cycle:
    Week 1-8:
    EQ at 600mg/Week
    Test C at 500mg/Week
    Week 8-16:
    Test C at 500mg/Week
    Masteron at 600mg/Week
    Anavar at 50-80mg/Day (start at 50mg and adjust accordingly)

PCT:
    Clomid
    Nolvadex
    HCG

My question is this. I was planning on running Letro with the cycle for its ability to combat estrogen (trying to minimize water weight). I understand that it is to be run at a minimum of 60 days in order to stabilize blood levels, but that it also should not be run for an extended period of time. Is 16weeks to long to use this compound? Also, the advised dosage is 0.25mg/day. They only make 2.5mg tablets and cutting them into quarters is a royal pain in the ass (tablets basically fall apart). Since they have a half-life of 3-4days, is it ok to take 1.25mg every 4 days?

Any advice is appreciated.

gr8gear is offline Associate Member
    bump

HADOUKEN! is offline Banned
    The half life of Letrozole is 2 days, I have the 2.5mg Letrozole as well. I'd say split it up like this to start off:

Mon: 2.5mg
    Thu: 2.5mg

That'd be perfectly fine for your cycle but if you think you need more then:

Mon: 2.5mg
    Wed: 2.5mg
    Fri: 2.5mg

Hope this helps

zaneisgreat is offline Associate Member
    I'm not a fan of Letro on-cycle, especially when the amount of testosterone used isn't particularly high. @500mg/week you could easily just use a different AI such as arimidex .... Most people would consider this to be much less harsh (I hate letro with a passion).

I'm assuming you have the actual name brand pharmaceutical drug, Femera. B/C it seems like most UGLs either offer liquid letro or much lower dose pill form nowadays.... I agree 2.5mg pills would be very hard to work with since they aren't scored nicely like a lot of our pink pills (dbol etc)

Don't know what to say besides smash the shit, put on a scale, calculate, weight, and blade your doses into separate containers. You want to get dosing right with letro... trust me.

HADOUKEN! is offline Banned
    Whats wrong with spacing out doses over a couple of days if the half life is 2 days though?
    Letrozole is MUCH cheaper than Arimidex (for me here anyway) so I prefer that

BigIce is offline Associate Member
    According to this Anabolic Review Profile: Femera (Letrozole) 2.5 mg is about 10 times the dosege you should be using.

I am no expert but thats what it says.

G-babymax305 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigIce View Post
    According to this Anabolic Review Profile: Femera (Letrozole) 2.5 mg is about 10 times the dosege you should be using.

I am no expert but thats what it says.
    i am a noobie still learning what i can but from what i have read letro is used at that 2.5mg dose only to reverse gyno. to just keep estro levels low most users recommend .25-.5 mg ED due to possible sexual dysfunction sides. correct me if im wrong. but then again what works for one person usually works difff for others.

Thread Information