maris9 is offline New Member

Info on first cycle

I am going to get 3 bottles of Test E 250 and 30 days of Anadrol . My question is should I drop some weight first. I am curently 6'0'' 230 28 years old BF about 22% and have been training about 7 years. Any info would great thanks

hektikk is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by maris9 View Post
    I am going to get 3 bottles of Test E 250 and 30 days of Anadrol. My question is should I drop some weight first. I am curently 6'0'' 230 28 years old BF about 22% and have been training about 7 years. Any info would great thanks
    yep, lose the bodyfat bruh

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    ideally bf should be below 15% to reduce risk of estrogen related sides.

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    i don't mean to be rude at all mate but you said you have been training for 7 years and still have high BF%.

do you not diet? did you measure your bf wrong?

Dont diet bro just eat whatever I want. When I started training I was 6'0'' 135 at 4% body fat so I just ate whatever I wanted and I just got into terrible eating habits. I will lose the weight I want the body I see in my head thanks for the info bros.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by t-gunz View Post
    i don't mean to be rude at all mate but you said you have been training for 7 years and still have high BF%.

do you not diet? did you measure your bf wrong?
    You have to realize when most people say they have been training for x number of years it means in the gym once or twice a week, on and off for a month or two and probably never worked up a sweat in the gym.

Not nocking the OP but that is the truth for MOST people. I see plenty of them in the gym the last few years. They come and go and always look the same as they did years ago, fat and in need of a diet/training.

Most have no idea how to lift, exercise, train let alone eat.

Get your diet worked out in the diet section. Lear to eat. Dont think you understand until you have spent several days reading the diet section. You really dont. It's not about eating less or restricting yourself. Please go read it.

Now also visit the training section and learn how to work out properly. You will have great results if you do these things and you might be ready to cycle in another year. Just store your gear so you can make use of it later.,

ok mate. good increase in mass. yeah cut down. wont be hard if you watch what you are eating and add in cardio. once you get low enough. best of luck to you

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    You have to realize when most people say they have been training for x number of years it means in the gym once or twice a week, on and off for a month or two and probably never worked up a sweat in the gym.

Not nocking the OP but that is the truth for MOST people. I see plenty of them in the gym the last few years. They come and go and always look the same as they did years ago, fat and in need of a diet/training.

Most have no idea how to lift, exercise, train let alone eat.

Get your diet worked out in the diet section. Lear to eat. Dont think you understand until you have spent several days reading the diet section. You really dont. It's not about eating less or restricting yourself. Please go read it.

Now also visit the training section and learn how to work out properly. You will have great results if you do these things and you might be ready to cycle in another year. Just store your gear so you can make use of it later.,

yeah i see it that way mate. just asking.

Well to the guy who was saying most people dont know how to train i am noo one of those guys. I train 5 days a week have not been able to do cardio for about 6 month due to a knee injury. I am strong good muscle just need to eat better and add cardio. I work my butt of when training my brother and I train heavy and fast. Thanks for all the info guys

Thread Information