aj387 is offline New Member

test/eq vs test/tren cycle

hey guys looking for opinions on the power and goals of these 2 stacks..
    of course looking for great results
    -solely lean mass gain, zero fat/water retention (yes diet plays a key role, but maybe 1 of these 2 may increase water retention)
    -the ability to retain, or hold, these gains after cycle (like above, 1 cycle may promote better gain during/after pct)
    - and of course the hardness is a great benefit from both of these cycles

please respond, most appreciated, i am a firm believer in basing any cycle with test, being it is naturally produced in the body and allows me to always feel great

and im a fan of test cypionate also, have never used other forms of tests, but this one seems to hold my gains very well so i would prolly stick to that base, but opinions are a plus, please share all are welcome!
    thanks

also length of cycle and explanations are appreciated as well. i figure some people may have the same question so please feel free to jump in

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Stats

weight
    bf%
    years training
    cycle history????

6' 2''
    bf % about 11
    5 solid hard years
    cycle 1: test cyp
    cycle 2: test/win
    this will be 3rd cycle
    yes i understand the age factor is a very big deal but i started young and i do everything the right and proper way so feel free to bao bash on age. although i would prefer we move forward
    im just looking for the pros and cons of each cycle, just as i posted above

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    What were the gains like on your winny and test cycle???

What will your proposed pct be for this cycle???

When was your last cycle???

And yes your way to young..

gains were a solid 10 pounds.
    proposed pct is just clomid, i find theres no reason to overdue the process. your nat shuts off, then u restart it
    my previous cycle ended 6 months ago

JScondition is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aj387 View Post
    gains were a solid 10 pounds.
    proposed pct is just clomid, i find theres no reason to overdue the process. your nat shuts off, then u restart it
    my previous cycle ended 6 months ago
    How did you run the clomid? Clomid by itself is not usually sufficient enough to run a complete PCT. Although your last cycle was 6 months ago... it probably took longer to get your natural levels back since you only used clomid. Just food for thought.

Another thing to consider... I know you are young, and this is only your 3rd cycle. Why not save tren ( the harsher of the two compounds ) for a later cycle. You are obviously going to be cycling for a while. You might as well get more experience and work your way up to tren. Tren IMO will give you greater gains than EQ but will come with more sides. The way I look at it is you wouldn't start training for a marathon by running all 26 miles the first week of training... start small and work your way up.

well said, great anology JS. i ran it 40/40/20/20. having said that, i have heard about hcg and novadex. but why isnt clomid enough by itself may i ask, it raises natural test and blocks estrogen. what more is neccessary?

one more question, they say u should only run tren for approx 7 weeks, wheras with eq u can run that approx 14? so that would go hand in hand with the test, my point being is would eq bring the same proposed results as tren over a longer period of time, or is tren just that much harsher and yields better results naturally cuz it is tren?

but why isnt clomid enough by itself may i ask, it raises natural test and blocks estrogen. what more is neccessary?
    I mean some people have success with just clomid. I use both because I feel like nolva does a better job and I don't get horrible sides from clomid.

Nolva is the stronger of the two compounds but pretty much does the same thing at a lower dose. It also does a better job of bringing your natural levels of test back up. Clomid also is assoicated with harsher sides because you have to take it in higher doses. Problems with eyesight is probably the worst side I have read and in some cases it can be permanent.

But if you are just going to run clomid you should do more than 20mg/day that IMO is not enough for a PCT.

Nolva can be run at 20/20/20/20. I usually run clomid 100/50/50/50

ight dude thanks for that . but can u answer the next question please? about the ideal comparison in results between tren and eq plz tooo lol

ight dude thanks for that . but can u answer the next question please? about the ideal comparison in results between tren and eq plz tooo lol
    They are two different compounds dude; however both have been compared to the results of testosterone . EQ is not going to be as androgenic as tren so that is probably the reason why it is suggested to take it over a longer period of time. The chemical make up doesn't allow it to add mass as fast as tren would. But if you take the two compounds at two different times you will have two different results. Unlike test e and test c.... they are not going to do the exact same thing.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    so your comparing EQ to tren ? and NO I READ "NOTHING" i just saw the title so that|this is my answer.

EQ is pathetic, worthless... weak.. and only increases vascularity
    Tren STRONG POTENT super anabolic and anticatabolic.

its like comparing a nerf foam dart gun to a Mother'EFFIN GUASS RIFLE!

kenton is offline Junior Member
    Well said

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by kenton View Post
    Well said
    You bumped a 2 year old thread for that?!

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    You bumped a 2 year old thread for that?!
    ha ha. I didn't even catch that. I was about to comment to the op.

Thread Information