pumpingiron8079 is offline Junior Member

Williams Llewllyn's Anabolics 9th Edition.

Just posting to see if anyone read it? I got my copy about a week ago and am now very happy that I own it. Anybody else read it?

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    I nused to uy it every year but no need now. I have a torrent site I go to and I have been able to download the newest edition every year for the past 4 years! Every page and ll the picture pages of the gear are all in high gloss color too!

Arian is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, I bought it. Read most of it. Have to say I was somewhat disappointed. I thought there would be more info in general. Most of the book is specific info on steroids I'll probably never see much less use. But still a good book to have to learn and reference.

KZRSOIZE is offline Associate Member
    I have one, browsed through the others and in my opinion there isnt a huge difference. These books are just reference guides to all compounds available. My favorite is still duchaines handbook, I have all his literature this guy was amazing, crazy but an amazing researcher for his time.

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    Quote Originally Posted by Arian View Post
    Yeah, I bought it. Read most of it. Have to say I was somewhat disappointed. I thought there would be more info in general. Most of the book is specific info on steroids I'll probably never see much less use. But still a good book to have to learn and reference.
    agreed,

i was pretty dissapointed, didnt really learn much except about all the ugls out there, only good thing was prob the studies they had on aas.

Speaking of books, Arnold Schwarzenegger The New Encyclopedia of Modern Bodybuilding is an absolute masterpiece. I consider it a must have for anybody interested in bodybuilding. I doubt the detail in that book can be found anywhere else!

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    post the torrent link up

Quote Originally Posted by pumpingiron8079 View Post
    Speaking of books, Arnold Schwarzenegger The New Encyclopedia of Modern Bodybuilding is an absolute masterpiece. I consider it a must have for anybody interested in bodybuilding. I doubt the detail in that book can be found anywhere else!
    Robert kennedys modern bodybuilding enclopedia

makes Arnold look like a dinosaur. He's a very knowledgable dinosaur, but a dinosaur none the less

Ive never read that book, but Arnold updated Encyclopedia came out many many years after his bodybulding career was over. It is very detailed and really an incredible book.

amateur88 is offline Associate Member
    Ive got arnies encyclopedia of bodybuilding and william llewellyns anabolics books, i would recommend them both!

Thread Information