Perrin195 is offline New Member

Any advice for an educated newbie?

I've never considered steriods before, but now that I'm over 30 i'm really thinking about it. Up until I was about 31 I didn't believe I need anything other than protien, creatine and ECA stack. I have a M.S. in exercise science and am a CSCS. I used to be in great shape with low body fat, and enough muscle friends tried to get me to enter amateur bodybuilding contests. I'm only saying this because I understand very well the concepts of diet and exercise as it's related to my education and previous employment.

Right now I feel different than I used to. I don't gain muscle near as well, I have a very hard time losing weight, I recover from injuries and workouts very slowly. It took me months to recover from a wrist and ankle injury last summer. I still haven't lost the weight gained during that period. My sex drive what it was. I believe my natural test isn't what it used to be. I know I'm not getting any younger, but this change happened way to fast.

I don't have a lot of extra $ as my wife is now pregnant and I already have a 2.5 and 1yr old kids. So I can't go all out on my first try. I also don't want my wife to complain about me spending! Although my knowledge of exercise and fitness is above average, I'm don't know much about the specifics of steriod usage. After reading the past few days the thing that interests me most is probably Albuterol. I know it's not what's going fix most of my issues, but because of $ it may be the first thing I try. My reasons are that most of all right now, I want to lose fat. I have a genetic predisposition for low HDL. And I have asthma (mildly). From what I read albuterol could help in all those areas. I do have a prescription, but only for the inhaler which I rarely use. I think after I lose 20lbs or so of fat, I may switch gears and go with some form of test.

Does this sound like a bad idea? If it is a sound idea, my biggest problem is getting the tabs. I don't know anyone who is taking anything. I would like to do online ordering. How safe is online ordering? Any advice on choosing someone to order from or what I should expect cost wise? When looking I found a big difference in prices. One of the better ones had 100 4mg tabs for $29 with $15 for shipping.
    Last edited by Perrin195; 05-19-2010 at 08:43 AM.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    You can order albuterol from the sponsors of this board...

However you need to be very careful as it comes across as though you are fishing for a source, perhaps you may need to read the board rules again..

There are enough people out there looking to scam you out of what money you do have..

Perrin195 is offline New Member
    I'm more looking for how to NOT find a source. Are there any suggestions on how to spot a bad source? It's not hard to find online suppliers, but are there ways to give you clue to which ones are bad!

Thread Information