Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blade15 is offline Senior Member

Smile First cycle Anavar !!

Hey guys.. As you may find that i have already posted such threa asking for first cycle.. And many people here told me to do a test only cycle.. but following thread has changed my mind a little bit..

Anavar gains...is this normal?

I know that anavar is not gonna give me fast and huge results like test.. but Var is not going to shutdown your natural test production like test..It may be get supressed but not completely shut down.. Is it correct..??

If it is correct.. then what dose of var you guys can suggest me??
    Is 50mg/day for 8 weeks..

Stats :
    Weight 164 lbs
    Height : 5'4"
    Training for almost 6 years now..
    Yes this will be my first cycle..

HOLLYWOOD85 is offline Associate Member
    You have been training six years and you only weigh 164???

Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD85 View Post
    You have been training six years and you only weigh 164???
    i was at 115 lbs when i started to workout.. Then in 2007 i got a bike accident.. After that i lost around 12-14 pounds...came to 140 lbs.. right now in 2010 164 lbs with 12/13% Bf..

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    60 too 70 mg ed for 8 weeks should be good and i hope u have a PCT lined up for when ur 8 weeks are up clomid / nolv??? what is your PCT

Ah... got cha. Hows the diet look?

What are your goals as far as the cycle goes?

Ah... got cha. Hows the diet look?

What are your goals as far as the cycle goes?
    my diet is spot on... I want to increase my strength and gain some 9-10 lbs..
    and by the way my PCT in mind is..

Clomid 50/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/40/20/20
    Is it ok??

IMO I don't think you are gonna get ten pound gains out of anavar alone.

IMO I don't think you are gonna get ten pound gains out of anavar alone.
    That is the max lbs i am expecting.. A gain of 6-7 lbs can be good.. I got a question about pct.. should i start pct right the day next to last day of cycle..??

yes next day after last var dose

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by cyounger100 View Post
    yes next day after last var dose
    Thanx bro.. as i am not looking for huge size gains.. But just curious that how much i can gain on this cycle? and whether those gains are keepable??

junkiescumbag is offline Banned
    you will keep most of them

dock holliday is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by transformer15 View Post
    Hey guys.. As you may find that i have already posted such threa asking for first cycle.. And many people here told me to do a test only cycle.. but following thread has changed my mind a little bit..

I know that anavar is not gonna give me fast and huge results like test.. but Var is not going to shutdown your natural test production like test..It may be get supressed but not completely shut down.. Is it correct..??

Stats :
    Weight 164 lbs

you will be so much happier if you run 500 mg/week of test while on the anavar. Usage of HCG can keep your balls floating and you will end up keeping more mass on both than on avavar alone.

Quote Originally Posted by junkiescumbag View Post
    you will keep most of them
    Thanks man.. appreciate it... I hope i can gain solid 7-8 pounds of mass n keep almost all of it...

Quote Originally Posted by dock holliday View Post
    you will be so much happier if you run 500 mg/week of test while on the anavar. Usage of HCG can keep your balls floating and you will end up keeping more mass on both than on avavar alone.
    I know i will.. but i am saving test and anavar for my second cycle in december 2010 or in jan 2011.. Is the dosage i am planning are good? or i need to raise it up?? or down?? and weeks? is 8 weeks are ideal or should be 6 weeks cycle? or may be 10 weeks??

8 weeks is good at 60mgs a day the start pct the next dat after last var dose

8 weeks is good at 60mgs a day the start pct the next dat after last var dose
    OK bro.. thanks for that suggestion... If i keep my calories high, Protein intake high, carb medium, and fat intake low.. How much i can gain approx. Just curious...

im not sure everyone is different but u should be able too achieve ur 7 lbs in 8 weeks no problem is your diet is in order just make sure that diet is right that means everything gl and keep us posted on your results

danielli is offline Associate Member
    my diet is spot on... I want to increase my strength and gain some 9-10 lbs..
    and by the way my PCT in mind is..

Clomid 50/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/40/20/20
    Is it ok??
    What's the concensus on this PCT? Good for this Var only cycle?

im not sure everyone is different but u should be able too achieve ur 7 lbs in 8 weeks no problem is your diet is in order just make sure that diet is right that means everything gl and keep us posted on your results
    Thanx Bro.. I will post updates as cycle goes..

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by danielli View Post
    i read this somewhere in here.. I am asking if it is ok?? or i have to make changes in it? can you guide me on that..??

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by danielli View Post
    personally i think the pct is overkill...although you will be shut down on var i feel that you will recover well with just the nolva run the way the op was thinking....that being said you can run both nolva/clomid if you like.....just my 2 cents, good luck.....

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    personally i think the pct is overkill...although you will be shut down on var i feel that you will recover well with just the nolva run the way the op was thinking....that being said you can run both nolva/clomid if you like.....just my 2 cents, good luck.....
    Thanks man... Appreciate it..should i run only clomid or only nolva? and at what dosage? which would you prefer?

Clomid 50/50/50/50? or
    Nolva 40/40/20/20 ?

Which is more perfect to this var only??

Morgoth is offline Associate Member
    I would go with the nolva only bro. Make it 40/40/20/20/20 just to be on the safe side.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    I would go with the nolva only bro. Make it 40/40/20/20/20 just to be on the safe side.
    Thanks man... I will follow it as you have mentioned.. Thanx a ton bro...

Smile

Any more opinions??

trooper1978 is offline New Member
    so you put on 25 pounds in three years ?? what has been the change in b/f% in three years??

Quote Originally Posted by trooper1978 View Post
    so you put on 25 pounds in three years ?? what has been the change in b/f% in three years??
    Before i was like 14/15% now i am 12/13%... It may sound weird but in total i have added 49 lbs to my body frame naturally(since i started to work out..) I am genetically short in structure..

cyrexxxx is offline Junior Member
    youre wasting your time bud. rather do a decent bulk up with something like dianabol and a test then after that do a anavar cycle combined with winny. for 160lbs anavar is only going to make you harder. id definitely rather bulk up then run anavar by it self. or run anavar with a test or just something to bulk up a bit.

anavar by itself is really good used it before but it messes my stomach up here by week 3 already so started using tuarnabol which is amazing so just watch out for stomach discomfort.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by cyrexxxx View Post
    youre wasting your time bud. rather do a decent bulk up with something like dianabol and a test then after that do a anavar cycle combined with winny. for 160lbs anavar is only going to make you harder. id definitely rather bulk up then run anavar by it self. or run anavar with a test or just something to bulk up a bit.

anavar by itself is really good used it before but it messes my stomach up here by week 3 already so started using tuarnabol which is amazing so just watch out for stomach discomfort.
    Thanx bro... But I want save test for my winter.. Right now i dont want huge gains like test.. 8 lbs from var only for me will be very good..But i want to make sure that 8 lbs stays with me..bottomline- I want some strength and some lean mass which stays with me..

danielli is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cyrexxxx View Post

Are yoou using turinabol by itself ?

Jahcuree is offline Associate Member
    After my research on Var only cycles ive read opinions by a few different vets and decided my PCT will be clomid 100/50/50/50 after Var cycle. I dont know if this is what everyone thinks, or if this helps but GL in your cycle, keep us updated!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Jahcuree View Post
    After my research on Var only cycles ive read opinions by a few different vets and decided my PCT will be clomid 100/50/50/50 after Var cycle. I dont know if this is what everyone thinks, or if this helps but GL in your cycle, keep us updated!
    Thanx man... will let you know when i am going to start the cycle.. and i will also post my progress as cycle goes..

Thanx man... will let you know when i am going to start the cycle.. and i will also post my progress as cycle goes..
    Awesome, lookin forward to it!

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Jahcuree View Post
    Awesome, lookin forward to it!
    As i said i am going to run var only...but something more has taken my attention.. Its Tbol... People says that its the combination of dbol and var... What you guys recommend var or tbol... Dont get me wrong.. money is not the issue but the appetite suppresion.. what are pros and cons for both Tbol and Var??

As i said i am going to run var only...but something more has taken my attention.. Its Tbol... People says that its the combination of dbol and var... What you guys recommend var or tbol... Dont get me wrong.. money is not the issue but the appetite suppresion.. what are pros and cons for both Tbol and Var??
    hah. sorry, cant help you my man.

Question

Anyone?? I think Var have some advantage over the Tbol.. may be i think this because of higher price of Var.. May be i am wrong..

POPS is offline Senior Member
    tbol is dbol without the bloat.

AND.....

without hijacking here Im at the start of my 8th week ( 8 weeks total ) of var AND tbol and it rocks.....

2boxers is offline Female Member
    I just finished var only & I have to say that it was amazing, I look better than ever, I would say that it blows away any test cycle I have ever done. Just my 2 cents!

Quote Originally Posted by 2boxers View Post
    I just finished var only & I have to say that it was amazing, I look better than ever, I would say that it blows away any test cycle I have ever done. Just my 2 cents!

Hey Thanks... Hope it will give me some keepable gains too..

the big 1 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Stats :
    Weight 164 lbs
    its possible for var to shut you down just like test will mate.
    I would personally go wiv test for 12 weeks myself, but thats because var is so damn expensive !
    also, an oral cycle wont yeild the results test would...imo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information