Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By syd-bloke

Thread: Does anyone know if steroids are legal in Iran?

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member

Does anyone know if steroids are legal in Iran?

And if so, is it merely possession, or do most pharmacies sell it WITHOUT A PRESCRIPTION?

I am searching online and most people say its legal, but don't specify and I want some credible information saying it is or personal experience.

hit me is offline Banned
    iran/pakinstan/turkey/egypt/india/saldi/ and more all have aas steroids that you can buy from pharmas,not getting ripped off is the key ,make sure you know about your fakes as there are alot of then around in those countrys ,even in the pharmas,becarefull.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by hit me View Post
    iran/pakinstan/turkey/egypt/india/saldi/ and more all have aas steroids that you can buy from pharmas,not getting ripped off is the key ,make sure you know about your fakes as there are alot of then around in those countrys ,even in the pharmas,becarefull.
    Agree 100%.

Just because its in a pharmacy it doesnt mean its legit.

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    And if so, is it merely possession, or do most pharmacies sell it WITHOUT A PRESCRIPTION?

I am searching online and most people say its legal, but don't specify and I want some credible information saying it is or personal experience.
    wtf.... so for the last 2 weeks you've been contemplating methods of smuggling AAS into a country where it's LEGAL to buy them.

God man... Pull it together.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=are+steroids+legal+in+Iran%3F

-VM

Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian-Man View Post
    wtf.... so for the last 2 weeks you've been contemplating methods of smuggling AAS into a country where it's LEGAL to buy them.

God man... Pull it together.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=are+steroids+legal+in+Iran%3F

-VM
    LOL I was not worried about GOING INTO IRAN with a vial of test, it was LEAVING THE US with a vial of test I was worried about.

I just wanna make sure you can buy legit steroids from there in the pharmas without a prescription. I don't want to go there and its like the UK where you can possess, but not buy or sell then I will be screwed.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    Agree 100%.

Just because its in a pharmacy it doesnt mean its legit.
    No offense Swifto, you cannot put Iran in the same sentence as Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, etc. it really is a very modern city almost like the US except it keeps alot of its historical heritage since the Persian race is over 2000 years old.

So yes there could be pharmacies selling fak Aburaihan Co. Iran test, but honestly the chance of that is low when dealing with legit pharmacies that are in IRAN. Alot of people who get scammed are people like us who buy it and have it shipped to us from a third party who's source is god knows who. A pharmacy in the capital, I feel would be very less likely to have fakes.

bump I know there are some Iranians on this board, speak up damn it!

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    Yes legal Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait and so on..

thisbmine is offline Banned
    what about Sirrria? :P Just curious.. met a pretty awesome chick from there a few months back. Seems like a backwards country but i have nothing but time n money right now. And if theyre legal there thats just an incentive to visit.. for 3 months

Quote Originally Posted by *RAGE* View Post
    Yes legal Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait and so on..
    No prescription right?

gym_junki is offline Member
    yes mate no script iv been to a lot of these countries and u walk into any pharmacy and just pay for what u want. They even have it advertised out side the chemist Steroids without prescriptions.
    Lol u can even go to the doc ask him to prescribe it for u he or she will not even think twice about it. They just don't care mate and as I said iv been there so I guarantee u that u will get it the first time u ask for it.

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    glad i brought this up. I just kept reading the other thread thinking wow it sounds like a hassle so i figured might as well find out if you can just get some there

gym_junki is offline Member
    Yeh mate u will love it there if that's what ur going for, gear is very cheap food is cheap and if uv got an overseas passport u make ur own law

syd-bloke is offline Associate Member
    All I know is Iranian gear is so effective and good that we fight over it in Aus! lol But as Swifto said, dont trust any brand just because it says made in Iran, they could be from China with Aburaihan logo.
    donwan likes this.

hit me is offline Banned
    LOL I was not worried about GOING INTO IRAN with a vial of test, it was LEAVING THE US with a vial of test I was worried about.

I just wanna make sure you can buy legit steroids from there in the pharmas without a prescription. I don't want to go there and its like the UK where you can possess, but not buy or sell then I will be screwed.
    in the uk you can BUY/IMPORT/USE AS LONG AS YOU DONT TRY AND SELL THEM AND EVEN IF YOUR CAUGHT SELLING ITS A CAUTION OR A FINE AT MOST .

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    No prescription right?
    No bro just walk on and get them.....you will be blown away how easy it is over there and how many people dont use them...lol

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Only the US a country of freedom can't buy. Makes sense... 5amn govt has to tell us what we can put in our bodies... So stupid. If they legalized it we all would be much safer.

hit me is offline Banned
    Yes the laws in usa and oz are very very silly ,its leading to bad ugl gear that is not a good quality at all.

Quote Originally Posted by *RAGE* View Post
    No bro just walk on and get them.....you will be blown away how easy it is over there and how many people dont use them...lol
    I know everyone is skinny because they take the "european" side of fashion....skinny, tight jeans, etc.

amostofi1999 is offline Associate Member
    some juice facts about iran

they are not illegal.

all pharms sell legit stuff.

pharmacists are supposed to ask for prescription but they dont care most of the time. if you fail just try another pharmacy or write the names on a piece of paper and ask your mom to buy them for you lol

you can get legit human grade test e, anadrol , deca , t3 form pharmacy. the deca is useless. it is 25mg/ml. all ancillary drugs are also available and they are damn cheap. you will be sooo pissed you cant bring back a sack of them.

if you want to buy other stuff like dbol or tren you should be VERY careful. they are also widely available in gyms or supplement shops however A LOT of them are fakes.

i also know an iranian bodybuilding forum which is of course in farsi and full of stupid shit haha
    نوکرم

azizi123 is offline Banned
    Hi, I'm iranian... Wud my cousins etc be able to post to me?

Thread Information