brad1986 is offline Senior Member

Is my gear sterile and safe???

I got my gear from a new source and when it arrived it came in little plastic bottle/container for *******y delivery into u.s. How to I transer into vials safely with out contamination. Is sterility a big risk factor when getting gear in this type of container? I was worried that once i took the cap off and it hit the air before drawing it up in the syringe that it might be an issue. Any help or sombody with experience with this type of deliver would be great.

hit me is offline Banned
    this type of gear is bad ,i know the company you are talking about and there aas are just plain bad news ,i have seen many many complants over the years with this type of packing /ect ,ditch that shit and find a new source.

Thanks man good to know. at least it was only 130 bucks to learen a lesson

thisbmine is offline Banned
    nice. at least you ordered small. Some douche who couldnt afford it flogged 500 off to a company and got screwed.

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brad1986 View Post
    Thanks man good to know. at least it was only 130 bucks to learen a lesson
    Price talk is against the rules

got fina? is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Noles12 View Post
    Price talk is against the rules
    I agree. but in this case 130 for what.

Yeah i woulodt trust that stuff. Just not worth the rist since theres so many better out there.

Quote Originally Posted by got fina? View Post
    I agree. but in this case 130 for what.

Yeah i woulodt trust that stuff. Just not worth the rist since theres so many better out there.
    His thread is speaking of gear and later on pretty much says it was a mistake and posts money up with is price talk.....therefore against the rules

poppz is offline Senior Member
    i think you should just filter it an be happy its good,amps can break in mail ,sometimes thats a sure way

thisbmine is offline Banned
    filter it?
    It just seems dodgy. How much does it cost to have it tested where you are? Cost benefit ratio.
    Though yeah agreed, seems a bit dodgy.

wharton is offline out of here
    Quote Originally Posted by brad1986 View Post
    I got my gear from a new source and when it arrived it came in little plastic bottle/container for *******y delivery into u.s. How to I transer into vials safely with out contamination. Is sterility a big risk factor when getting gear in this type of container? I was worried that once i took the cap off and it hit the air before drawing it up in the syringe that it might be an issue. Any help or sombody with experience with this type of deliver would be great.
    There are many labs using this method now, its totaly safe to ship it like that and draw from the bottle, If your worried refilter and add it to glass vials. No big deal

I would probably filter it to be on the safe side It just seems to unsterile to not filter imo

hit me is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wharton View Post
    There are many labs using this method now, its totaly safe to ship it like that and draw from the bottle, If your worried refilter and add it to glass vials. No big deal
    its not the methard of packing that he should be concerned about its the product its self,i know how low quality some of these ugl,s can be .

6ft5 is offline Member
    Don't know about the ugl. And I'm no scientist. But If you were filter it w a .22 and maybe add sum ba wouldn't it be good?? What would be the real problem underdosed??

hit me is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 6ft5 View Post
    Don't know about the ugl. And I'm no scientist. But If you were filter it w a .22 and maybe add sum ba wouldn't it be good?? What would be the real problem underdosed??
    tjhe main concern i would have with these type of labs is most of them are in the far east ,now ugl,s in the far eat dont have the best rep for being sterile ,i mean lets look at the goverment hospitals in the far east some of them are very very untidy and unclean now think what a ugl would be like ,they rush to make there products ,most of the time there useing the wrong oils/too much ba/to little bb and powder that has alot of heavy metals ,i know this from 1st hand expereance .

what would i filter it with? In not up on the manufacturing process

matt77 is offline Member
    A very reputable lab sends there gear like this and have a very high rating among consumers from them. Its packaged sterile just not in vials. If you get this kind of gear you need to know how to re-bottle it properly or you run the risk of infection.

Go to AR-R and get some sealed 10ml vials, a couple .2 whatman filters, 18g pins, and some syringes to draw with. Draw out the oil from the package and filter it in the sealed vials. It should be good to go then. But if your unsure of your source you should just toss it and start over.

Thread Information