cuddles32 is offline New Member

First timer!!! sust 250

so im 22 5'10 200lbs and i just started my first cycle, im running sust 250 monday and thurs and was wondering if you guys had any pointers or suggestions. i work out 3-5 times a week, and eat usually every 2 hours lots of protein. I was just wondering what you guys thought as far as diet, training, gains ect.... thanks guys

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by cuddles32 View Post
    so im 22 5'10 200lbs and i just started my first cycle, im running sust 250 monday and thurs and was wondering if you guys had any pointers or suggestions. i work out 3-5 times a week, and eat usually every 2 hours lots of protein. I was just wondering what you guys thought as far as diet, training, gains ect.... thanks guys
    Bro, these are things you're supposed to have worked out well before you ever consider an AAS cycle!

How long have you been training? How does your PCT look in detail?

CMB
    CMB is offline Senior Member
    ^^agreed. Imo you shouldnt use anything just yet.

Planned pct?
    Workout regiment?
    Diet?
    Years lifting?
    Last edited by CMB; 05-23-2010 at 01:43 PM.

HADOUKEN! is offline Banned
    I hate when theres no PCT mention

poppz is offline Senior Member
    i did pyramid style sus250 cycle for 2 months ,,1 yr ago,never had an issue with needing pct,, sex drive was through the roof,even when coming off it tapered ok,,no real noticable water retention, some nights tossed and turned,,woke up feeling energetic everyday,myself was taking 3 mls week then increased slightly to a peak then tapered down.gained 8 to 10 lbs .good stuff

HADOUKEN! is offline Banned
    Wow ..

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by poppz View Post
    i did pyramid style sus250 cycle for 2 months ,,1 yr ago,never had an issue with needing pct,, sex drive was through the roof,even when coming off it tapered ok,,no real noticable water retention, some nights tossed and turned,,woke up feeling energetic everyday,myself was taking 3 mls week then increased slightly to a peak then tapered down.gained 8 to 10 lbs .good stuff
    You need to start to research what you're injecting into your body. You have no idea what you are doing at this point. Stop the cycle and research first....

Your first post in this thread said this was your first cycle, and then you mention this other first cycle you did a year ago. Gotta get your stories straight if you want any credibility.

in response to cgb 68910,i've done 1 cycle in a country that its legal when i lived there for a few yrs .only sus cycle,dont know about my first thread,maybe your confusing me for cuddles,,, now im askin questions about what i want to do next,like they say ,,read,read,read and know what your doin before starting.so thats what im doing.

ThatGuyYeahHim is offline Associate Member
    Heh, just because its legal where you did it doesnt make this your first course.
    If youve read as much as you claim (or even 3 random threads on this site) you'll know PCT is ESSENTIAL.

And if youre shaking your head right now thinking "it wasnt before" then what help from us do you want?

Lose the juice, stick with this site and you cant go wrong.

PS just because you eat "lots of protein every 2 hours" isnt near enough for anyone to critique your diet. Ditto for your training schedule (though 2 days a week seems REALLY low.. I know you grow out of the gym, but youre taking things to extreme)

ok,i only thought some gear had sides to need pct, i figured sus250 didnt need..i'll read up more,thats why im on all the time,,absorb info.

Good luck.

Get PCT on hand ASAP.

rauntu is offline Junior Member
    I might be wrong but poppz isn't the original thread starter...
    In any case isn't the recommended first cycle a long ester test?

well sort of.
    test is recommended for a 1st cycle so you know how your body reacts to different substances.
    Test E is recommended so you dont need to pin yourself EOD.

Well wouldn't you be pinning yourself every 3 days with sust250 as opposed to 3-4 days on Test E? Which would you say gives better results? Sorry not trying to hijack the thread just trying to be a sponge.

lol @ sponge.

Hard for me to say which gives better results, Im only on my first course using Sust 250. So far getting good results (on week 4 atm)

If youre curious id perhaps start a new thread for such a question. Youd get a lot more people giving advice and reasons and perhaps some scientific knowledge.

oldschoolfitness is offline Associate Member
    have always enjoyed results from sustanon 2-3mls a week work well. and a lot of times if a cycle is short 6-8 weeks i have made it fine with no pct. but those days are gone and would highly recommend you have it on hand just in case you need it. good luck

cypionate19 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810 View Post
    You need to start to research what you're injecting into your body. You have no idea what you are doing at this point. Stop the cycle and research first....

Your first post in this thread said this was your first cycle, and then you mention this other first cycle you did a year ago. Gotta get your stories straight if you want any credibility.
    dude.. the guy who wrote that was not the OP..

at the time you wrote this he only wrote in this thread once and you talk about him changing his story....

Eh you just assume the dude asking further questions is the OP.
    Same thing happens for posts that are 2 years old etc. Not sure who is originally replying to 3 year old posts but they look fresh so we try to help. Sorry for not double checking all facts before trying to help :P~

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuyYeahHim View Post
    lol @ sponge.

Hard for me to say which gives better results, Im only on my first course using Sust 250. So far getting good results (on week 4 atm)

If youre curious id perhaps start a new thread for such a question. Youd get a lot more people giving advice and reasons and perhaps some scientific knowledge.
    Will do

Thread Information