grumpee is offline Associate Member

Question about high estrogen

Quick question, Got a feeling my estrogen levels are spiking but can't get in for a blood test for atleast a week due to work.. Don't know how to say this but here it goes

I have been on 300mgs of test 400 for 5 weeks now. In the last week I have noticed that my libido is going down. When I first got on the test I had to have it atleast twice a day and when I got it I did not last very long at all.. Over the last week my sex drive has been down. It takes me alot longer to get it up and it takes me alot longer to bust now. Seems like my libido is still strong mentally but I'm losing it physically. AT first I thought it was because I had been trashing the wife alot lately and was getting burned out with her again. So tonight I Was just with a hot new girl with big tits and I had the same problem ,WTF ? , Might sound like a stupid question but thought I would ask . Are these signs of high estrogen ? Just would like to get it under control if it is spiking.

Was thinking about ordering some Arimidex tomorrow but did not know if I should wait until I got my bood work back in a few weeks ?

a week before I started pinning my estrogen was 32 pg/ml on a normal range of 8-43 and my test was 294 ng/dl

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    How is your blood pressure? How often are you injecting?

very likely could be estro related. i would order some adex anyway. hell i wouldnt have started a cycle without it in the first place.

A few days ago when I last checked my BP was 128/71 and I'm injecting once a week.

I will order the adex right now, thanks

the unstable blood levels from once a week injections dont help

Quote Originally Posted by peachfuzz View Post
    the unstable blood levels from once a week injections dont help
    That makes alot of sense. I pin on fridays and about wednesday and thursday I start feeling kinda down.. I was planning on upping my dose to 400mgs a week making it a full CC. Should I start pinning a 1/2 CC twice a week now ? If so when would be a good day to start it ? I shot 3/4 CC on Friday last. . I have been pinning once a week because the guy I get it from is a long time AAS user and keeps telling me its not needed because of the different time release esters in test 400 .

because of the prop ester in it it should actually be shot eod but twice a week is much better then once. if you were going to up the dose anyway just start a half cc on your next scheduled injection and then another half 3.5 days later.

cool, will do.. thanks for the help

if you get the adex .25mg eod to start with

Ronnie Rowland is offline Author of Functional Training with a Fork
    Blog Entries
    T-400 needs to be injected eod to keep sex drive at the maximum. Once a week shots are a waste of time IMO and probably causing your libido to drop. An increase in estrogen up to a point actually helps sex drive!

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Rowland View Post
    T-400 needs to be injected eod to keep sex drive at the maximum. Once a week shots are a waste of time IMO and probably causing your libido to drop. An increase in estrogen up to a point actually helps sex drive!
    Well here it is. Tomorrow is injection day and I was planning on pinning

100 mgs Friday ( tomorrow)

100 mgs Sunday

100 mgs Tuesday

100 mgs Thursday

100 mgs Saturday

Etc.

Would this be a good idea ? Or should I pin 200 mgs tomorrow and 200 mgs tuesday ?

I experienced tha same thing tonight with probably one of the wildest chicks I have ever been with. I was horny as hell and ready to go. Starting going at it and I noticed I kept getting winded easily for some reason . Never ended up busting and just gave up. I hope this problem is caused from unsteady blood levels.

either way would be better. the 1st way you outlined would be ideal. in the future you may want to stick with single ester compounds.

Quote Originally Posted by peachfuzz View Post
    either way would be better. the 1st way you outlined would be ideal. in the future you may want to stick with single ester compounds.
    I do got some cyp 200 on the way that I was going to use for TRT after this cycle. I will probably use the cyp when I run a cycle again down the road

Thread Information