Christoffer is offline New Member

I want bone density

What shall i take im 17 stats
    Weight: 175 pounds
    Height: 173 cm (5,8 feet)
    Bf: 10-11%

I want to get more bone denisty like bigger jaw bigger hands and everything and gaing height doesn't hurt :P What shall i take

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Go slap your father and mother for not having better genetics or more to your liking.

Bigger jaw? hands?

Sniff, sniff smelling like a troll.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    SERMs increase bone density (Tamox, Rolax) the most. Their agonists in bone. But I'm not sure you want more solid bones?

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    SERMs increase bone density (Tamox, Rolax) the most. Their agonists in bone. But I'm not sure you want more solid bones?
    Swifto, he is between 14 - 16 99.99% sure. Read his other post. He already states he is a TEEN so he is below 20 and by reading his other post Im guessing 14.

Mr.Rose is offline Anabolic Member
    You want bone density?

Then go squat and deadlift. heavy weights increase bone density.

BTW, density doesn't mean size. You cannot get bigger hands and what not without eating your spinach.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Swifto, he is between 14 - 16 99.99% sure. Read his other post. He already states he is a TEEN so he is below 20 and by reading his other post Im guessing 14.
    im 17

he used pretty of drugs to get more density why cant i

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Rose View Post
    You want bone density?

Then go squat and deadlift. heavy weights increase bone density.

BTW, density doesn't mean size. You cannot get bigger hands and what not without eating your spinach.
    I do squats and deadlifts and 300-350 but it doesnt get u more bone desnity in your face

Mr.Rose is offline Anabolic Member
    Bone density has got NOTHING to do with bone size.

That picture above is MUSCLE!! not bone.

Look up the word density in the dictionary.

Quote Originally Posted by Christoffer View Post
    im 17

he used pretty of drugs to get more density why cant i
    Several reasons.
    Because you are to young and will continue to grow for another 8 yrs; unless you use steroids then you will stop growing, fuse your growth plates. Then you will only gain calcium deposits that make your face, chin, forehead look bigger but is also painful.

You need MUCH more education and you will not be a member of this site in another 24 hrs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Rose View Post
    Bone density has got NOTHING to do with bone size.

That picture above is MUSCLE!! not bone.

Look up the word density in the dictionary.
    Sorry but as you see on his face its not all muscle what do u do in the gym to get a bigger head?

hdd123 is offline Associate Member

Bigger jaw? hands?

Sniff, sniff smelling like a troll.
    lool

Sorry but as you see on his face its not all muscle what do u do in the gym to get a bigger head?
    Smash it against the wall and scar tissue will build up.

Wow have you thought about your questions at all?
    Re read them in another 4 of 5 years when you are around 20 and Ill bet you will think they are dumb.

WHY would you want to screw up your entire health trying to do something like that at such a young age? You have YEARS left of natural growth. Anything you take now to try to speed that up or change it will only cause you hare and more than likely STOP any more natural growth.

BTW it's also called VERY bad Photo shop. All they did was make the photo wider and it looks like something a 3rd grader did. Nothing in the photo shows any signs of his head or anything getting bigger. It's due to a different angle and photo stretching. The first picture they did just the opposite, it's made narrower.

Now go finish the 7th grade, try to get above a C average and hopefully you can become a productive member of society someday or Im going to tell you mom on you for pretending to be over 18 and playing on an adult site. She will probably tell you dad to take you out behind the shed, make you pick a branch and tan your hide.

If not DSM will do it for him Im sure.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 05-24-2010 at 04:50 AM.

Smash it against the wall and scar tissue will build up.

Wow have you thought about your questions at all?
    Re read them in another 4 of 5 years when you are around 20 and Ill bet you will think they are dumb.

WHY would you want to screw up your entire health trying to do something like that at such a young age? You have YEARS left of natural growth. Anything you take now to try to speed that up or change it will only cause you hare and more than likely STOP any more natural growth.

BTW it's also called VERY bad Photo shop. All they did was make the photo wider and it looks like something a 3rd grader did. Nothing in the photo shows any signs of his head or anything getting bigger. It's due to a different angle and photo stretching. The first picture they did just the opposite, it's made narrower.

Now go finish the 7th grade, try to get above a C average and hopefully you can become a productive member of society someday or Im going to tell you mom on you for pretending to be over 18 and playing on an adult site. She will probably tell you dad to take you out behind the shed and tan your hide.

If not DSM will do it for him Im sure.

If you see him at any picture his head is getting bigger but hey
    i will take your advice but i thought it was ok because im getting an x ray to be sure but my doctor think my growth plates are closed to but still will take your advice

hdd123 is offline Associate Member
    What shall i take im 17 stats
    Weight: 175 pounds
    Height: 173 cm (5,8 feet)
    Bf: 10-11%

I want to get more bone denisty like bigger jaw bigger hands and everything and gaing height doesn't hurt :P What shall i take
    You shouldn't take anything hormonal, because otherwise it's possible to be thrown back...

If you see him at any picture his head is getting bigger but hey
    i will take your advice but i thought it was ok because im getting an x ray to be sure but my doctor think my growth plates are closed to but still will take your advice
    Dude, the first pictures you put up are very poor photo shop/stretch and narrowed. Also in some pictures he is leaner than others and YES your face holds fat/water. I face is a lot leaner and defined compared to what it was 3 years ago Less body fat now.

The others are due to GROWING/AGE. LOL
    My head is bigger than it was when I was 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 25 and probably 30... I know it's a LOT bigger since I slept with 2 hot Asian girls at the same time and 2 hrs into it they called another hot Asian girls friend of theirs to come help. LOL

That's another thing, if you start taking ANY hormonal supplements now or AAS (Steroids ) you can probably kiss your libido goodbye. That means NO sex drive or at least a very low sex drive and being a normal young male I dont think you want to do that.....

If your doctor thinks your growth plates are closed then dont walk but RUN to find another doctor, he is an idiot unless there is a reason for them to be closed. There is NO normal/natural reason for them to be fused at your age.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 05-24-2010 at 05:07 AM.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    Actually, you dont need a SERM at all. As I said, those two are agonists in bone and improve bone and mineral density in patients, but you dont need that at your age.

Those pictures are not showing "improved bone density", thats muscle kid.

When your old enough, spend some time here and research. Get your diet and training in check for a good few years, then research AAS if you still want to go down that path.

nikolai14 is offline Junior Member
    why the hell do you want a big head... i pooped a little when i read your original post... my best friend has a huge head and he gets made fun of every day of his life. and about your role models pictures, uhh, he gained some size which will cause a puffier appearence to the face but his actual facial structure never changed.. and why do you want your hands to grow? unless u cant palm an apple then i think your ok

Thread Information