Breetai is offline Associate Member

real short cycle

have anyone tried something like shot 10ml of test e/c on day one, and then take some orals lets say 2-3 weeks MAX with good results?

a friend of mine did this in prison with pretty nice results. just check if anyone else tried something like this.

and no, im not asking about a cycle just theory experiences.

hit me is offline Banned
    one shot of test e at 10ml? then orals for 2-3 weeks ?

well test e takes around 2-3 weeks to kick in so thats a bad idea ,also your blood levals will be all over the place ,thats one of the worst cycles i have seen .

HOLLYWOOD85 is offline Associate Member
    Wow... 10 ml in one day? ??? I can't see how any good would come from that. That's just freaking crazy IMO. Did you type that right?

Quote Originally Posted by hit me View Post
    one shot of test e at 10ml? then orals for 2-3 weeks ?

well test e takes around 2-3 weeks to kick in so thats a bad idea ,also your blood levals will be all over the place ,thats one of the worst cycles i have seen .
    explain to me how you thinking here.

Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD85 View Post
    Wow... 10 ml in one day? ??? I can't see how any good would come from that. That's just freaking crazy IMO. Did you type that right?
    yes, 10ml to get it out in the system quick, like a big frontload and then let it drop of. it takes several weeks on AAS for the body to shut down, and only be on for 2-3 weeks in thery dont let the body downregulate as much. wich means a fast recovery.

i was reading a thread about this, just dont remember where..

hit me is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Breetai View Post
    explain to me how you thinking here.
    1 injection of 10ml test e 2500mgs of test (if 250mgs/ml) once injected bllod levels will be sky high a couple of days later ,as the days go by the test ester (enanthate ) will be releaseing the test meaning lower and lower test levals over around 2 weeks ,this is no good at all for your body ,its very important that blood lavals are kept stable as this reduces the side effects ,also as i said test e takes around 2/3 weeks to kick in so by the time the ester clears there will be no more test being injected ,this in turn is a total waste of 10ml test e.

it just wont work.

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Why? That's all I must say?

Your friend in prison is a fool..... Too shot that much for one day. Is just retarded. As stated above your levels well change so fast and then just taper down to nothing. There is no point... It doesn't even get a chance to kick in....

1 injection of 10ml test e 2500mgs of test (if 250mgs/ml) once injected bllod levels will be sky high a couple of days later ,as the days go by the test ester (enanthate ) will be releaseing the test meaning lower and lower test levals over around 2 weeks ,this is no good at all for your body ,its very important that blood lavals are kept stable as this reduces the side effects ,also as i said test e takes around 2/3 weeks to kick in so by the time the ester clears there will be no more test being injected ,this in turn is a total waste of 10ml test e.

it just wont work.
    i was thinking exactly like you are doing now, but when a bro of mine tested this it did work well for him. im trying to have a open mind and discuss this. he did also prime with a lot of cardio and dieting before he started and entered the "build phase"

hit me is offline Banned
    i was thinking exactly like you are doing now, but when a bro of mine tested this it did work well for him. im trying to have a open mind and discuss this. he did also prime with a lot of cardio and dieting before he started and entered the "build phase"
    there is alot better ways of running aas than what you purpose,but if you want to do it then go right ahead ,i be you will be disapointed ,you also say he ran orals for 2-3 weeks ? i bet most of the gains came from orals .

what orals did he run and at what dose?

Quote Originally Posted by c-Z View Post
    Why? That's all I must say?

Your friend in prison is a fool..... Too shot that much for one day. Is just retarded. As stated above your levels well change so fast and then just taper down to nothing. There is no point... It doesn't even get a chance to kick in....
    foolish, i dont know. he said they used it like that to be sure the body got it before it was seizured by the guards. he also did this 6 times in one year. and he have grown alot. thats why i started this thread.

there is alot better ways of running aas than what you purpose,but if you want to do it then go right ahead ,i be you will be disapointed ,you also say he ran orals for 2-3 weeks ? i bet most of the gains came from orals .

what orals did he run and at what dose?
    mostly dbols and about 15-40 mg/day depend of how many he got his hands on. he dont remember exactly.

hit me is offline Banned
    you sure its nt you who has been in prison? i mean 226 posts in a little over 7 years ,lol.

take our advise ,its not the way to run steroids .

pct plans?

Focusmen is offline Associate Member
    as a general rule of thumb, i try not to follow the cycle advice/experiences of those who are in prison... or any advise lol

you sure its nt you who has been in prison? i mean 226 posts in a little over 7 years ,lol.

take our advise ,its not the way to run steroids .

pct plans?
    lol, no shit it wasnt me.. :-) i havent trained in 2½ years and i have no gearplans. im just reading..

hit me is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Focusmen View Post
    as a general rule of thumb, i try not to follow the cycle advice/experiences of those who are in prison... or any advise lol
    lmfao you sir have a very valid point.

Quote Originally Posted by Focusmen View Post
    i see your point there. but im still searching for someone else who have tried something similary

hit me is offline Banned
    i see your point there. but im still searching for someone else who have tried something similary
    you will be serching for a life time as i have never came across anyone useing test e in this manner.

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    you will be serching for a life time as i have never came across anyone useing test e in this manner.
    We have no reason to go and shoot 10ccs in our body... No prison guard is coming to my house. I will stick to the ways proved safe.... I guess when your in prison and have nothing else to do training is all you got to do so you will grow.

Thread Information