ThaShowstoppa is offline New Member

ECC Stack? (Ephedrine, Caffeine, and Clen)

I plan on doing a cut at the end of June/start of July and was wondering if these three together are good, or if its too much on the heart. Anyone do this stack before and have any dosage advice? Thanx in advance!

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    I would not use them together..

bro not sure why you want to go this route even though I have in the past but to be honest with you and through experience diet and cardio is the only way to go..

if you have a problem with stepping away from the dinner table I would look into agx sports and get some lipo flame...

Vettester is offline Banned
    Man, you'll be a nervous wreck with all of that in you at once.

To be honest, my only concern is losing muscle while cutting, not having enough energy to do cardio (always been easy enough)... should I just go with clen +taurine if I'm going to use it?

matt77 is offline Member
    I'd just do the ECA. Clen is just to dangerous IMO. I think that people are starting to see this from seeing posts on various forums about not using it anymore. I think diet and cardio is where results come from anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by matt77 View Post
    I'd just do the ECA. Clen is just to dangerous IMO. I think that people are starting to see this from seeing posts on various forums about not using it anymore. I think diet and cardio is where results come from anyways.
    I hear mixed opinions on the importance of using Aspirin in the stack - what exactly is its role?

Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja
    Thats gonna be wicked hard on your heart. If you are gonna run it I would run Arginine with it at high doses to thin out your blood.

holy shit dude, lol, ever try anavar ? will cut you up, possibly give you a bit extra muscle/strength, and not necessarily give you a freakin heart attack.

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    I did both ECA and clen cycles. I didn't like the way I felt with clen. I prefer the ECA. Ephedrine, caffeine and aspirin is a potent stack. For me, I like the diet method of losing fat. It's more difficult than popping a pill but it brings better results. Neither the ECA nor the clen will work without a proper diet.

Thread Information