Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    kcasnhob is offline New Member

need some advice

i really could use some advice here from people that know what there talkin about,as ive read and been told by so many different people,so many different amounts to take!this is my first cycle and need to know whats the right amounts to take,im currently taking 1.5cc twice a week of tren ace and 1.5 cc twice aweek of teston 300!is this enough?i also have oral winny tabs 25mg that i can use if i need,im 185lbs with 17body fat,im looking to cut my fat and get bigger all at same time!so can somebody tell me what to take to do this the wright way thanks

and i know ive read so many times not to take tren as first cycle but its already been started and havent had to many sides i cant live with

also im 31 six feet tall 185lbs with 17 body fat

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    honestly who ever is giving you advice you should smack them. I woudl honestly stop what you are doing before you screw yourself up.

you are taking way to much test. The tren injecting 2x a week is not correct. also 1.5ml means nothing. How many mg's is it? Do not add in any winny. You jsut going to make things worse

thanks for the reply gixxerboy,the tren is 100mg,and what do you suggest i should do?

Quote Originally Posted by kcasnhob View Post
    thanks for the reply gixxerboy,the tren is 100mg,and what do you suggest i should do?
    how much of each do you have?

I would really just stop the tren and just run the test. That is plenty ofr a first cylce.

The test i would do .8ml 2x a week

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    You should keep the first cycle simple. Test E 500mg/wk for 12weeks, rest, PCT. With all the compounds you're taking you don't know which one is giving you sides in the event something goes wrong. You should also know that the more bf you have the higher the chance of bad sides like acne and gyno. You should bring your bf down below 15% before you cycle. How long have you been in your cycle?

how do i private message you?

its my 4th week on cycle,but i only did 1cc of teston300 first week then second i used the tren and bumped my test up to 3cc a week

you cant pm yet

3cc of test is way to much.

tren a needs to be injected eod and not 1.5ml

I would stop the tren now

thanks tren eod and how much?and are you familar with the teston 300 i cant find much about it online!and is that why your saying its to much cause its got 4 test in one?im so confused

and i think il stop the tren 4 sure

thanks tren eod and how much?and are you familar with the teston 300 i cant find much about it online!and is that why your saying its to much cause its got 4 test in one?im so confused
    no because its 300 mg's and 3cc a week is 900mg's a week. That is way to much. That almost double what you should be doing.

I would stop the tren . But if you are going to do it. .5cc eod

what do you have 4 pct?

how long are you planning on running this?

and i think il stop the tren 4 sure
    good idea

i have noval and clomid for pct,and how long should i run the test for?i will stop tren 4 now

i havent seen to many changes other then a bit of strength

i have noval and clomid for pct,and how long should i run the test for?i will stop tren 4 now
    run the test for 10 weeks. It takes about 4 weeks to really notice anything

also how long should i break before i start my second cycle?and when should i take pct?

also how long should i break before i start my second cycle?and when should i take pct?
    to know when you should start your pct do you know what test are in your mixture?

time on + pct= time off before starting again

testorone enanthanate,test cypionate and test propinate

testorone enanthanate,test cypionate and test propinate
    18 days after your last injection

thanks so much and what happens if you take noval your whole cycle,is it bad?

thanks so much and what happens if you take noval your whole cycle,is it bad?
    i wouldnt unless you need it. I would get some a-dex to use during cycle.

ok one more thing,what should i use for pct when im done the noval or clomid?

and how long take pct?im sorry to ask so much but im sick of getting bullshit answers you seem to have knowledge

russiandave is offline Associate Member
    Holy crap this whole thread is a big spoonfeeding. It all could have been avoided if u read a few stickies.

Every single question you asked has been answered in depth in the stickies

Quote Originally Posted by russiandave View Post
    Holy crap this whole thread is a big spoonfeeding. It all could have been avoided if u read a few stickies.

Every single question you asked has been answered in depth in the stickies
    I didnt mind i was bored at work at the time. And he was nice enough

wtf is a stickie? and obvious im new to board,so lets not be a keyboard ninja,is it that big of a deal that i ask a few questions?apparently not if they got answered !! but thanks for your input

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Stickies are all the messages at the top of the forum that say IMPORTANT and are stuck/pinned (ie stickies) to the top of the forum.

They will actually answer every one of the questions you have askes quit simply. Read the title, they are very self explanatory. You want to know about PCT, choose the title that says all about PCT.

You want to know what to take for a first cycle, choose the one that say beginner cycle.

LOTS of good information.

Good choose on dropping the Tren , really....

Although it has only been 2 week you may soon experience some heavy side effect due to the amounts you where taking. They take a couple to a few weeks to kick in sometimes due to the long ester in the AAS. You may start getting oily skin, acnee on your back, shoulder and if worse your face/chest and Night sweats. If you are lucky this is all. You could experience these to an extreme or other side effect you can also read about in the stickies.

900mg of test a week is pretty high, especially for a first timer, even an experienced user. Adding the tren... asking for trouble for sure. lol

Good luck

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Ive not even read the full thread only the first couple of post: stop the cycle and do some research, you dont ask for advice after you have started a cycle what no one on a steroid board would advice, kind of backwards........stop the cycle and do research because the cycle your doing is not for someone like you.

thanks for advice guys and as i stated i did do some research and i did ask people before i did ,but obviously the wrong people thats why i came on the board!! seems everyone takes different amounts of test ,so i was just doing what i was told to do,i didnt just make up an amount in my head!! thanks again

How old are u?

Stats?

Height weight

I'm guessing 18yrs old or so

18 eh?lol na 31 and you must be one of those guys that likes to start shit with your little insult mr keyboard ninja? im sorry i didnt read your stickies before i posted,but really not that big of a deal!!! but 18 no i wish i was! why is it you feel the need to insult me? are you lonely ,board dont have a life?

not to mention i posted my stats so,maybe you should read before you post!!!

imsure you had plenty of questions in your first cycle and imsure you got alot of wrong answers,so whats your deal there?

Lol your 31 grow up and act like it.

It is your body that your are injecting chemicals into. You would think you would want definate good solid advice beforeeeee starting your cycle.

Your whole cycle so far is a train wreck
    that's the truth like it or not

newb23 is offline Junior Member
    a big big train wreck, im curious to see how ur cycle goes, keep us informed please, and good luck

ok yea its a trainwreck i agree,now that i hear you guys,but the people that told me what to do have been doing it for years,so if thats the only people i know then explain to me why i wouldnt believe them?they do it they have no sides and they look great!! why are you telling me to grow up? what did i do other then get upset that your callin me a kid!!im honestly just askin for help here and didnt expect anyone to come down on me!! so im dropping tren and droping test amount to .8 twice aweek like gixxer said,so is there a problem with that? also all you have to do is look around online and everyone says something different about taking,so who do you beleive?

but im so curious how am i not acting 31 there russian boy? maybe you could explain no one seems to have issue with me but you for some odd reason

newb23 is offline Junior Member
    well online ive gotten pretty much the same answer, for a first cycle test is the way to go, usually someone will say dbol to jumpstart but test. to see how ur body reacts, it lets u no if u will get undesired side effects from aas. its the people u talk to in the gym that mess u up. i hear all the time that a pct is not important, or that u can take otc drugs and its the same as nolva and clomid, but this website has experienced people who want to help, but us newbs have to do a little research on our own, show that we want to learn and not get everything spoon fed lol. but good luck, cycle looks better now, just hope what u did before doesnt really mess it up. keep us posted

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information