AdamSweetingham is offline New Member

First cycle and fodyfat increase.

Hi guys,

How you all doing! Hope all is well! My name is Adam and im 25 from the uk and am 2 weeks into my first cycle. I have been training hard for three years and have gone from 19 stone with a 29% body fat to now 14 stone and a 9% fat. my first cycle is dbol and test enth. Im taking dbol at 40mg ed and test at 500mg per week split into two shots. Tuesday and saturday.

I just wanted an educated explanation from someone if you would be so kind. Before cycle started i had my body fat down to 9% and a good amount of muscle mass. Was looking pretty lean. Wanted to do my first bulking cycle to gain some size back. Basically i measured my bf on some scales i have and it has shot up to 15%. This is of grave concern to me. I worked so hard to get it down. My diet has increased a bit as i am aware you need to for bulking, but not drastically and it is the right clean foods.

would my BF go up due to water retention do you think?

It is just puzzling me as i dont look any less cut reallyand if anything look a bit leaner.

Im sure a select few of you will think this is a very niave question but we all have to learn from somewhere.

Thanks in advance for your time guys.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Sounds like water retention, you may want to look at something like a-dex..
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Focusmen is offline Associate Member
    how much has your overall weight gone up?

Cheers 007. My source told me that i could take a nolva every other day to battle the water retnetion. Is this a bad idea?

Hey focus, Have gone from 86kg to 91kg.

So a fair amount. Just paranoid if im not careful might gain unwanted BF. On the other hand i do understand that once i finished cycle i could just start cutting.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamSweetingham View Post
    Cheers 007. My source told me that i could take a nolva every other day to battle the water retnetion. Is this a bad idea?
    Nolva is a SERM which blocks the estrogen at receptor sites. It will NOT reduce water retention. You need an AI (aromatase inhibitor). AI stops the conversion of test to estrogen. The estrogen is causing the water retention.

Also, don't trust the electronic BF% scales. They are highly inaccurate.

Remember, when you are trying to add size, you must be in a calorie surplus. You will gain some fat. The amount depends on how closely you're watching your diet.

for water retention i would go with an ai like arimidex or exemestane, save the nolva for your pct.

Thank guys. I was thinking the BF scales may be a bit dodgey my self. Going to look into armidex. Thanks for the advice. Much appreciated!!

Thread Information