saint12 is offline New Member

Whats the better choice if a good Choice at all?

I am 21 I weigh 185 and am 6'1. I plan on starting either winny tabs or anavar in the next month and a half. I just got done with baseball season so i I wasnt in the gym for the last 3 months. Would it be wise to take either of these without a bulking cycle and would i gain any weight at all?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    neither is a good idea. If you havent worked out in 3 months there is no reason to start aas. Get in the gym and in shape naturally first

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    A solid diet and hard training imo...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Im in good shape endurance wise just not in the weight room. How long are we talking doing it naturally?

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Rest of your life naturally. You can't expect to go to the gym then stop then go then stop... No.... Why bother?

The Only reason I wasnt in the weight room for those 3 months were because of baseball. The other nine months out of the year I train hard and eat right. I always lose around 12 to 15 pounds during season due to long bus rides and not being able to eat beacause of multiple games during the day. I lift 4 days a week and do agilities also.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by saint12 View Post
    I am 21 I weigh 185 and am 6'1. I plan on starting either winny tabs or anavar in the next month and a half. I just got done with baseball season so i I wasnt in the gym for the last 3 months. Would it be wise to take either of these without a bulking cycle and would i gain any weight at all?
    At 21 take advantage of your natural hormone production right now.
    All you need Is FOOD,,REST,,TRAINING and DETERMINATION!!!

ThatGuyYeahHim is offline Associate Member
    Check out the diet section. You can't take food on the bus? :P
    Or google to find out how to store foods for your trips.

But honestly if you havent been in the gym in 3 months, what do you think roids will help with?
    And at your age you have natural test running around your body for free! Taking steroids will shut this down. Read up on some posts - its not recommended that you take steroids if youre under 25 because youre body is still growing.

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by saint12 View Post
    Horrible Idea......after i ignore the fact that u r too young then u r not in gym 3 months listen to advise given to u espacially by gixxer and 007.

Thread Information