Weight: 190
    BF%: 13

Cycle Exp: 100mg Test P ED/10wks

PCT Knowledge:
    Aromasin - 20mg ED x 4wk
    Nolvadex - 20mg ED x 5wk
    HGC - 500iu ED x 2wk
    Vitamin E - 1000iu ED x 2wk
    PCT taken from one of the Vets on this site... Lost the link, but it is a sticky somewhere...

Training Exp: Extensive. ex-powerlifter, ex-military, GymJones want to be...

Did the Test P only cycle for my first, ended mid Jan... No sides at all... It worked well, just wasn't as awesome as I had hoped... Dont get me wrong, strength gains were good, just would like to step it up a notch this go around... Nothing crazy, but would like to try a Tren E/Test E cycle and see how I respond... I did a little Tren about 4 years ago, had no idea what I was doing, just going off what a "buddy" said to do with it, but it was much more noticeable that the Test I just did and would like to run it in a correct cycle...

Looking at running it like this:
    10wks
    Tren E 400mg/wk
    Test E 250mg/wk

I will run the same PCT as listed above. It worked well, although a bit over kill for a Test solo cycle I think... I want to use the Es because I got really tired of sticking myself ED with the P... The soreness wasn't bad, just got old about 6 weeks in... Figured I would stretch it out a bit... Of course I will have Nolvadex and Arimidex on hand just in case... Any advise? Thanks...

ThatGuyYeahHim is offline Associate Member
    Are you 6'9" tall?
    and weighing in at 190pounds?

I have to either be reading that wrong or you typed it wrong. 5'9, perhaps?
    Im 5'6 and 180pounds... so its just difficult to imagine someone at 6'9 and 190 pounds with the training experience you claim to have under you belt.

I have no experience with Tren so can't really comment any further, sorry.

ThatGuyYeahHim is offline Associate Member
    PS what gains did you get from the Test P cycle?

rookie builder is offline Associate Member
    Im pretty sure hes 5'9'', Do you have the dosages mixed up for the test and tren ?

rcmf5525 is offline Junior Member
    I am 5'9"... 69"...

I got up to about 208, about 20lbs (some of it was water im sure, but never got puffy or anything), and was repping 265 for 8 on my final bench sets... Never really maxed out, but was probably at or above 315... I saw the largest, quickest, increase in my dumbell bench... I was on a 3 on 1 off routine and every chest day, after about 3 weeks in, I was jumping at least 10 pounds and could have gone up more, but the largest dumbells the gym had were 120s... I was doing 2 sets of 10 with those and 2 sets of 8 with the 110s... No 115s... I was strong, but have been at that level before, granted, it took quite a bit longer to get there naturally... Problem is, I had to go into the field for 27 days about mid way through March... I was off my PCT for about 2 weeks at that point and, needless to say, have lost quite a bit... Typical Army crap, wasted some good gains... Im back in the gym full time now, done with the Army, and cant wait to run a cycle that I can build on after it is done... Im back down to my typical 190ish at about 13%... I got down to about 10% while on the test, and was eating like mad! Of course, being in the Army, I ran 3 to 5 miles every other day, so I had to eat!

I would like to break 350 on the bench and weigh a good, lean, maybe 8%, 195... The most I have ever pressed was 320, and that was all natural and at 185... Want something a little stronger than the Test this time around and hopefully reach my goal... Im going to alter my lifting schedule now that I dont have to pass a PT test anymore... Bringing back the powerlifting! I might not get there with this cycle, but will have a hell of a head start... Maybe I will do a third run in the fall, just have to wait and see what happens with this one...

Quote Originally Posted by rookie builder View Post
    Im pretty sure hes 5'9'', Do you have the dosages mixed up for the test and tren?
    No, from what I have read here, you dont want to run the Test too high... Let the Tren do the work... I may be mistaken, that is why Im posting...

BTW, here is the link to the PCT:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=209758

Long read, but good shit!

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    so is there any particular reason u want to run tren higher then test? Plus this is ur first time using tren May be a good idea if u use tren a i know ED is pain in the arse but if u had sides its out of ur system quickly.....IMO run tren equal or lower to test.

Yeah, I just went searching and who knows what the hell I was talking about as far as running the Tren higher than the Test... Well, that is exactly why I posted up... LOL

What about 1cc Test E 250 and 1cc Tren E 200 every third day...
    That would put me at about 580mg/wk Test E and 460mg/wk Tren E and it will keep the blood levels a little more even than once a week...

Ehhh, gonna go with the E on both... Just did a 10wk run sticking myself ED and really dont want to do it again... Maybe Im just being a bitch... I really dont want to spend a week coughing my guts up on the Ace either...

I ran Tren E about 4 years ago with Winstrol ... Ran the Tren @ 400mg/wk for 8 weeks (dont remember the Winny dosage) and had no noticeable sides... I know, it was a horrible cycle, and my PCT (didnt even know what that was then) was even worse... OTC "novadex"... So much for a "buddy's" advice... To make things worse, it was during a deployment... Thank God nothing went wrong, or I would have been up shit creek for sure...

Im hitting the sack, got to have that beauty sleep... I will check back tomorrow, thanks!

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by rcmf5525 View Post
    Yeah, I just went searching and who knows what the hell I was talking about as far as running the Tren higher than the Test... Well, that is exactly why I posted up... LOL

What about 1cc Test E 250 and 1cc Tren E 200 every third day...
    That would put me at about 580mg/wk Test E and 460mg/wk Tren E and it will keep the blood levels a little more even than once a week...

Ehhh, gonna go with the E on both... Just did a 10wk run sticking myself ED and really dont want to do it again... Maybe Im just being a bitch... I really dont want to spend a week coughing my guts up on the Ace either...

I ran Tren E about 4 years ago with Winstrol... Ran the Tren @ 400mg/wk for 8 weeks (dont remember the Winny dosage) and had no noticeable sides... I know, it was a horrible cycle, and my PCT (didnt even know what that was then) was even worse... OTC "novadex"... So much for a "buddy's" advice... To make things worse, it was during a deployment... Thank God nothing went wrong, or I would have been up shit creek for sure...
    istead of telling me cc can u tell me what strength is test and tren /mg is. normally ppl run it at 500 700 750 whole numbers cause easier to remember.i would run tren lower then test. When it comes to PCT i dont have any clue as I never run it cause I am on trt and dont need it

wow... the Test is 250... that is 250mg/ml or cc... the Tren is 200... that is 200mg/ml or cc... Just so we are on the same page...........

Any Tren guys out there that can comment on my dosages?

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    a lot of people dont like to run it this way, but my first Tren cycle was Test @ 250/wk and Tren A @ 350. I did this while finishing my cutting last summer and I gained some quality muscle while shredding into the single digits.

I felt no side effects other than a little more prone to ge tback at asshole drivers.

Nothing as far as shutdown, in fact when Im on Tren, I seem to have the hardest wood. Go figure.

Ya know, when I did that f'ed up cycle few years back, I had the same "problem"... No night sweats, but raging sex drive... I was deployed so had some serious calluses starting... LOL... I guess I will run it like i have it posted up

1cc Test E250 every 3rd day
    1cc Tren E200 every 3rd day

@ 10wks (12wks if I can afford it)

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Run it to 12, you want to take the test 2 weeks past the Tren

Ok, thanks! With cutting off the Tren 2 weeks early, when should I start the PCT? 14 days after the last Test E injection?? Appreciated!

Hey, just found the following "cocktail" of compounds that I would like to run... Plus some TestP mixed in there, I guess to get the cycle going a little quicker... Just thought I would run it by the "people in the business" and see what you all think... It is a very reputable lab....

150mg/ml Trenbolone Enanthate
    250mg/ml Testosterone Enanthate
    100mg/ml Testosterone Propionate

Comes in 10ml bottles for a reasonable price...

Thought about one ml every 3rd day like I was planing on before... It would put me at about

350mg/wk Tren E
    580mg/wk Test E
    230mg/wk Test P

Think that is too much Test with not enought Tren??? I ran the P last cycle at 750mg/wk and that was fine...
    Last edited by rcmf5525; 06-04-2010 at 05:22 PM. Reason: typo

Thread Information