Heinriech is offline New Member

Question How long T-200 can sit

My buddy had some Testosterone Enanthenate that sat for about a year. The bottle he had it in was cross-threaded-- maybe it let oxygen in. Now it looks pretty milky, but smells fine. Its never been in any sort of temperatures or anything. How can you tell whether its good or bad?

tiny is offline Junior Member

i dont know what you mean by milky,but to the best of my knowledge t-200 is yellow not milky,sounds wierd.sure its t-200?if the label is on it ,it should have an exp date.anyhow, if he is trying to sell just forget about it and wait until you can get one in a box or with the seal still on it.it is probably the most common steroid around,at least where i live.i probably have about ten friends that have a few brovels laying around here and there.all iam really saying is just hold out until you are sure of what you are getting.

planetx is offline Associate Member
    As Tiny says, only utilize Brovel as a last resort. We all have Brovels lying around incase the well runs dry for a while. I am not a big fan of T-200 myself.

Be safe my friend...

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by planetx
    As Tiny says, only utilize Brovel as a last resort. We all have Brovels lying around incase the well runs dry for a while. I am not a big fan of T-200 myself.

Be safe my friend...
    Uh oh...You've just opened the flood gates, wait till BIGKEV sees this...

I know the stuff is real, but what about knowing when stuff is bad? How do you know? What is the half-life outside the body? Just looking for education here-- seemed like good question.

sniper oc is offline Junior Member
    You should look at the exp. date. Milky? thats kinda weird. Give it to one of your pets if it does not die than take it.Like BIGKEV I love the shit.

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Better yet give it to Ill take expired AS

Thumbs up

Good idea, Sniper, heh.

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member
    God knows what those "amigoes" put in t-200 throw that junk away. Dont take a chance especially with T-200. Spend a few $ and be on a safe side.

tiny is offline Junior Member

right

hey i was miss quoted, i just said we all have them laying around and to be careful with old '' milky shit.'' nobody wants to open up the brovels guru floodgate.but it does make for some fun arguing.

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Re: How long T-200 can sit

Originally posted by Heinriech
    My buddy had some Testosterone Enanthenate that sat for about a year. The bottle he had it in was cross-threaded-- maybe it let oxygen in. Now it looks pretty milky, but smells fine. Its never been in any sort of temperatures or anything. How can you tell whether its good or bad?
    I won't attempt to tell you whether it's good or bad, but here are a couple of comments that may help . . .

First, I agree with sniper oc - check the expiration date. If there is no expiration date, then the stuff is crap. (That said, however, I think that any test that's not legally manufactured in the U.S. or Canada is crap, but you have to make up your own mind.)

Now, here's the official word, straight from the BTG/Bristol-Myers product literature for Delatestryl (the only legal test enanthate manufactured in the U.S.):

"NOTE: Use of a wet needle or wet syringe may cause the solution to become cloudy; however, this does not affect the potency of the material. Parenteral drug products should be inspected visually for particulate matter and discoloration prior to admonistration, whenever solution and container permit. Delatestryl is a clear, colorless to pale yellow solution."

Another note may help with regard to any crystals you might find - this one is from the product literature for Depo-Testosterone (the only legally made test cyp in the U.S., manufactured by Pharmacia/Upjohn):

"Parenteral drug products should be inspected visually for particulate matter and discoloration prior to admonistration, whenever solution and container permit. Warming and shaking the vial should redissolve any crystals that may have formed during storage at lower temperatures lower than recommended."

(Okay . . . thinking caps on, guys?)

Sooooooooo, it appears that the milky color of your test enanthate could have been caused from a wet needle or syringe having been used; if so, you have no problem. Any crystals that may be present are probably due to storing at too cold a temperature (test should be stored at room temperature) and are no big whoop. You should consider the source of the test, however: Was it legally manufactured, or made by an unregulated lab in Mexico or an underground lab in the U.S.? Is it a legit product, or a fake/counterfeit (like the Steris cyp that's going around)?

All that said, here's my bottom line: Any doubt? Throw it out. Or send it to pureanger. (But don't send it to me. I'd throw it out.)

By the way, I just picked up some test enanthate (Delatestryl) in Canada (where it's legally manufactured by Theramed and is the equivalent of the U.S. product) a couple of weeks ago, and its expiration date is 10/2005. Therefore, if a pharmacy has current stock on hand (and I know the drug store I use does, because they only keep three or four vials in stock at a time), that means that the shelf life of legal test enanthate is at least four years. Likewise, back in September I bought a 10 cc vial of Depo-Testosterone 200 mg/ml from a U.S. drug store, and it has an expiration date of 3/2004, meaning that it has a shelf life of at least 2-1/2 years (depending on when it was actually manufactured). So the fact that your buddy's test has been sitting around for a year is not significant in itself, but should be considered along with all of the other factors.

(By the way, here's a rhetorical question that I hope you'll take in good humor. How do you know that "it smells fine?" Test should never hit the air - it should go directly from the vial into the syringe, and directly from the syringe into your bod. So be careful of using a "smell test" - even if the smell were bad, you wouldn't be able to tell unless the solution hit the air, in which case it would no longer be sterile.)

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    as always, i agree with tnt., if there is any doubt, just throw it out bro, it isnt worth the risk.

man, what is it with all the brovel bashing? i cant say anything i havnt already said, so i will answer with this;

yea, that brovel sucks...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails How long T-200 can sit-avajpg.jpg  
    Last edited by bigkev; 11-22-2001 at 01:59 AM.

Psycoswole is offline Member
    quit showin off kev

Jesus TNT, thorough as usual, good man

hey man , you know brovel will cut my contract if i dont represent to the fullest!!

LMAO! hopefully ill crack 250lbs (praying 260 ) by 2002 and become the abombs board sponsor , and i know you hate 'em Kev
    Last edited by Psycoswole; 11-22-2001 at 03:23 AM.

abombs huh! you'll be 250 swole, gotta beleive it to acheive it.

Problem is my gf thinks im too big as is so she is going to flip if i go over 250. She started goin crazy the other day after she saw how bad my underarm stretchmarks are. I started using cocoa butter everyday, you guys have any other suggestions for stretchmarks

Thread Information