montjazz is offline New Member

Should i or shouldnt i? please help.

hi,

Im 20 years old, 6ft 4, weight 94 kilos, just under 15 stone but have a flat stomach so im not fat, just very broad with a naturally big build. Im not full of muscles but do work out to stay in shape. After reading through forums and websites, im considering starting a program which includes steroids . Would you advise it due to my age etc or should i go about things in a different way. If so, what can you suggest to speed things up?

Your help is much appreciated,

montjazz,

ThatGuyYeahHim is offline Associate Member
    Well at least youve brought your age into it.
    Yes, you are too young for steroids . How long have you been training?

Body Building is a long term. Even if youre not going to do it for the rest of your life you need to know how to lift properly and eat as well. Hence Ive asked for your training experience.

At your age (and you claim to have researched) you will know that you can cause your body more damage than good. Also if you dont very good knowledge of lifting and eating you will lose any benefits you gain from steroids (but you'll keep the sides!)
    You should also know that your body is producing FREE TEST!! Its like winning the lottery. Build with it, or piss it away.
    But if you want long lasting gains you must be prepared to put the time in. We're not saying you need to devote your life to this but you must be dedicated. Otherwise we will just help you hurt yourself and we're not one of those 'how to' websites.

My suggestion is visit the diet section and training sections. You'll easilly be able to smash 100kgs within 3-6 months with strength gains and muscle definition. If you think thats too long you probably shouldnt bother with steroids.

montjazz is offline New Member
    I appreciate your honest input. With regards to diet and training, i train 5 days a week making sure i have days of rest to break up the training and maximise the results. I started training when i was 18 but not religiously and as full on, just some cardio and easy weights to keep me in a fit and toned shape. Ive now stepped it up and want to bulk up and gain some extra pounds hence my new diet and planned excersise regime. Diet, i eat very well and stick to a high protein diet that was suggested by several websites. This has come into play in the past 3 months. Ill do as you suggested and check out the diet and training section and avoid using steroids at this early stage. Thanks again for your input,

ThatGuyYeahHim is offline Associate Member
    Glad to help. Just dont want to help you hurt yourself.

Good luck with it (honestly at your age rest, diet training are all you need) and I hope you stick with it and post up some pics in a few months!

Damn, I wish I was 20. Though I wasnt as smart as you to consult websites and listen to people. Probably would have called them jerks :P~

shortybrolick is offline Associate Member
    Look into Beta Alanine good supp

AdamSweetingham is offline New Member
    I agree with the above. At your age you are still producing a hell of a lot hormones so really no need buddy. Give it another 5 years and see how you feel then.

aid110 is offline New Member
    when i first heard about steriods i started to research and got excited and just wanted to try them, even tho i was under the recommended age and was risking natural growth.

they effect people in different ways, you could be lucky and get away with no problems. but take in account it could be a waste of money and give unwanted health risks.

Thread Information