NickyReps717 is offline Junior Member

Bad gear? Maybe, help me out quick

Hey guys

I've been on my cycle for 7 weeks now. Halfway through my cycle I switched over to Test E, it was readily available, when I was previously on Test C for the first 7 weeks.

I pinned on monday with this different test, which was from a different UGL, same dose just Enanthate as opposed to Cypionate that I was on for the first 7 weeks.

Day after I was VERY SORE! I usually have zero pain with pinning spots, no problem at all. And this time it was bad. I couldnt even do squats cause it would hurt too much. Then 2 days later. I felt very tired, harder to wake up in the morning get going and such. BUT that was also the first day I started my Winstrol . So as of right now I am unsure if its the test or the winny that makes me tired.

I want to lean towards the Test since I never heard of winstrol making someone tired and sluggish.

Could the test give me those side effects from it being crap or not up to par with the good stuff. I finally got the right stuff today and pinned myself with the proven good stuff.

I hope I'm making sense, and someone takes the time to read and help me out on this.

I will not be using that gear anymore!

Halfway through my cycle and have nothing but great advancements and improvements throughout.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    HUH? Only way to know if it is fake is to have it tested. If you trust your source then why would you be using bunk gear.

The tiredness could be from the combination of them all.

The soreness could be a variety of factors. High BA in the gear, hit a nerve or possibly nicked a vein, etc...
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by abstrack View Post
    HUH? Only way to know if it is fake is to have it tested. If you trust your source then why would you be using bunk gear.

The tiredness could be from the combination of them all.

The soreness could be a variety of factors. High BA in the gear, hit a nerve or possibly nicked a vein, etc...
    2 other guys that have that "different" gear also reported injection spot soreness. No tiredness though.

I guess its hard to narrow it down.

Thanks anyway

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Is the winny injectable or oral?

Oral. 50mg capsules

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    There is like 3 threads on this.

Pain or lack of pain from injection has absolutly nothing to do with if you stuff is real or fake

Thread Information