Branuef is offline New Member

D-bol, Creatine, And Halotest 25

I just recently starting taking oral dianabol , i gained roughly 15 pounds in 3 and half weeks of taking dianabol only, i know i am going to get a lot of comments probably, but i just turned 18 two weeks ago, i am wondering how safe taking 50 mg a day for 4 weeks of dianabol is for me, and i am also wondering if adding muscle pump creatine by pro rx labs, or concrete creating and either halodrol 50 or halotest 25, if that will increase my weight gain and strength gain rapidly. Also how safe would that be?

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    Wow...just wow. You need to do a lot of research. There's countless threads on this subject. Search.

Who convinced you that what you're doing is a good idea?

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Branuef View Post
    I just recently starting taking oral dianabol, i gained roughly 15 pounds in 3 and half weeks of taking dianabol only
    I'd save the money that you're about to spend on those supplements, and buy some SERMS and do a PCT.

Get a bottle of nolvadex . That will help restart your body's currently suppressed testosterone production. If you don't know where to get it from, go to the site sponsor... www.AR-R.com

You're way too young to be introducing AAS into your body...

-VM

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Yeah bro you're just way too young for this period.. nevermind considering things like halo.. Halo is very harsh and is designed for certain athletes with very specific goals, namely ripping their opponents apart. Halo is not for kids.... Sorry man.. but VM is right.. stop what you're doin', cause your about to ruin,.. you know the rest.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Is this real Dbol or one of the OTC rip offs? I believe all of the other products he listed are PH's.

Still very bad choice for your age and even these will cause some nasty side effects. The PH's still require a PCT. Do you even know what a PCT is?

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Just put the drugs down before you damage yourself.

Galan is offline New Member
    well in the event that u survive um.... ur nuts will look like little tiny beans and i will laugh my gianormous elephant balls off when a girl runs out of a room laughing and u scream after her "what!! im ripped!!"

Kouga53 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Branuef View Post
    I just recently starting taking oral dianabol, i gained roughly 15 pounds in 3 and half weeks of taking dianabol only, i know i am going to get a lot of comments probably, but i just turned 18 two weeks ago, i am wondering how safe taking 50 mg a day for 4 weeks of dianabol is for me, and i am also wondering if adding muscle pump creatine by pro rx labs, or concrete creating and either halodrol 50 or halotest 25, if that will increase my weight gain and strength gain rapidly. Also how safe would that be?
    Theres absolutely nothing safe about what you just described..

mastablasta7 is offline Associate Member
    "if that will increase my weight gain and strength gain rapidly"

Lol these kids are so impatiant now a days. I sure hope you have PCT or your going to be in some big trouble especially at your age. By the way you shouldnt be doing prohormones at your age anyways. When i was 18 and 19 i did about 6 prohormone cycles and trust me its not worth it. The first three i didnt even do PCT for because i was an idiot and did not know what it was. I got some bad gyno and lost all my gains from those cycles but luckily i managed to get some nolvadex after doing some research. Take it from me bro its not worth it at that age and without doing a good amount of research and getting a keen insight on just what steroids can do to you i wouldnt touch them.

Save yourself and your natural hormones while you are ahead and get on a PCT. At 18 you are at your highest hormone levels so don't make the same mistake i did and waste them. There is so much you can do naturally.

mastablasta7 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Galan View Post
    well in the event that u survive um.... ur nuts will look like little tiny beans and i will laugh my gianormous elephant balls off when a girl runs out of a room laughing and u scream after her "what!! im ripped!!"
    lmfao hahahaha.

Thread Information