setian is offline Associate Member

Why always include test en?

Why is testosterone enanthate injections pretty much the standard thing to use in people's cycles like when using dbol , anavar or whatever else? I see it's not always there but it is mostly.

What is the reason? Thanks,

Diamond*K is offline Female Member
    test should always be a base.. the ester is longer for test e.. so u can do less injections.
    sum ppl just dont like to pin..

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    You want to have some test in there because your own natural test production is going to plummet once you start taking steroids , and youll have to at the minimum replace what youre not making. If you do not, you will suffer sides such as low sex drive, impotence, etc and more. Its not good having low testosterone . Its not good for the body.

Test is also a very good muscle builder, and really should compose most of what you take IMO.

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    It does not have to be test e, it could be prop, sust, test c remember test is test but it should be the base of any cycle bro.....

setian is offline Associate Member

I am a nub......but slowly learning ;)

Thanks for the answers. I get it now.

Quote Originally Posted by *RAGE* View Post
    It does not have to be test e, it could be prop, sust, test c remember test is test but it should be the base of any cycle bro.....
    Yep, IMO the long esters are best though. You get just about the same effect off of any test, so why subject yourself to frequent injections if you dont have to? Test prop and test suspension are more painful too.

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maldorf View Post
    Yep, IMO the long esters are best though. You get just about the same effect off of any test, so why subject yourself to frequent injections if you dont have to? Test prop and test suspension are more painful too.
    Ehhh thats not true..... i have used some ugl that was pretty painless.

Quote Originally Posted by c-Z View Post
    Ehhh thats not true..... i have used some ugl that was pretty painless.
    Some UGL can be good, I never said that. One thing that cannot be denied though is that test enanthate /cyp are much less painful than prop or suspension. Suspension is always going to hurt to some degree. I never felt like using the short esters had any benefit to me either, except if I were using it to front load. To me, from my 10 yrs of use, test is pretty much test. Why go to all the trouble doing all of those injections and building up that scar tissue if you dont need to. Just a waste of time and effort IMO.

I think you goals and what you want out of your cycles is the real question on short or long esters..

I like prop because you dont get the bloat like you get with test e..

but like you stated above pinning everyday sucks..

Quote Originally Posted by *RAGE* View Post
    I think you goals and what you want out of your cycles is the real question on short or long esters..

I like prop because you dont get the bloat like you get with test e..

but like you stated above pinning everyday sucks..
    Yeah, id always heard that test prop was supposed to cause less bloat, but it seemed no different to me than enanthate or cyp for bloat. Thats just my personal experience from running it for quite a few cycles. I finally stopped messing with it altogether. If I wanted to front load, later on I would just increase dose of test enanthate for the first 2 weeks and it worked just as good.

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    It can be denied because I have used practically painless prop before.

Quote Originally Posted by Maldorf View Post
    Yeah, id always heard that test prop was supposed to cause less bloat, but it seemed no different to me than enanthate or cyp for bloat. Thats just my personal experience from running it for quite a few cycles. I finally stopped messing with it altogether. If I wanted to front load, later on I would just increase dose of test enanthate for the first 2 weeks and it worked just as good.
    I totally see where you are coming from. I use a lot of blends so not much choice on the prop..its just the way its made...after using halo i will always front load with it...good shit..

Hmm I thought there were a few exceptions?

Such as Anavar . Will you get better results running it with test? Yes. But from everything I have read and seen result wise from other users, it did not/does not shut them down that quickly ( most notice it around 10-12 weeks and on ).

However, I personally have not run it stand alone so I could be wrong.

devilduckizer09 is offline Junior Member
    Test E is a dirty little bitch and she gets everywhere any1 can lay there wanting fingers on her lovely test goodness! its common and top notch to be honest... i love the stuff its allways been g8t to me ahmen

Thread Information