IMunchRoidz is offline Junior Member

Few Questions...

1) Test E is recommended mostly to beginners.. is this mainly because you have to inject twice a week? If I don't mind injections, should I go for test prop first cycle because that's more effective?

2) I read somewhere that test prop has fewer side-effects than test-e and cyp.... but it also said test prop leads to a higher aromatization of estrogen. Is this true?

3) I also read Test-Cyp.. for every 100mgs of testosterone cypionate you inject, only 69.90mgs of it is actually testosterone , the rest is the cypionate ester. Why do people still use it? Is it only cos of cost and the fact u only need to inject once a week?

thats all for now

thanks guys!

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    1) yeah most peeps recommend long esters just for fewer pokes, I don't mind injecting so my 1st injectable cycle was prop shot ed

2) I see no difference in sides

3) the longer the ester, the more space it takes up, but it's also often cheaper so most peeps just adjust accordingly.

Tyler694 is offline Associate Member
    If you like pinning go with prop!

ThatGuyYeahHim is offline Associate Member
    Pinning is fun and I enjoyed EOD for the first 3 weeks. But now every 3.5 days is suiting me better. (using sust..) Just got over having to do it every 2nd day.

gym_junki is offline Member
    if u don't mind the pinning go wif prop, its also good because its life in ur body is 3days for if u experience bad side effects u can stop and the test will take 3days to be out of ur system compared to 14days of test e. I did test e and prop I personal favour the prop.

Thread Information