JMHA is offline New Member

Question Fat Loss - is Anavar the answer, or a non-steroid alternative?

Hi Everyone,

I need a lot of advice as I know nothing about this world! But from reading through the forums there are some pretty knowledgeable people on here.

Ok, so I'm 23, 5"8, 140 lbs, female. I am slim naturally and pretty toned, but I have quite a bit of fat on my ass and legs that simply will NOT BUDGE.

My diet is clean as anything, chocolate is my only weakness and rarely do I give in. I do drink, but just on the weekends and not to excess.

I work out 7 days a week, 3 days of weights and the rest are spin classes where I work my ass off.

I have tried T5, Duromine, Solo Slim etc. All they do is give me a mad buzz and decrease my appetite a bit, the fat remains.

I heard about Anavar , but I am not keen to take a steroid , plus I don't want to get any bigger at all; more toned yes, but bigger muscles no. And some of the side affects sound a bit dodgy!

I have great muscle on my leg, its just being covered by a layer of fat and cellulite!
    If anyone has any advice at all on Anavar or something that will actually get rid of the fat, it will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks! JMHA

If anyone knows of something that can achieve

asto_86 is offline New Member
    How long have you been trying to diet it off, seriously. I bet I could give ya a diet that would drop it

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    How long have you been training? What exactly does your diet look like?

Thing is anavar will likely make you gain muscle and weight overall,. I personally think var is tremendously overrated as a fat burner, it will give good strength gains, some lean tissue gains, and its mild on side effects thats it from my "testing"

Another thing to consider is sides in females can be awful not saying they will be for you but its a chance you are taking. There are better options out there that do not have those kinds of sides but the choice is yours.

Also btw welcome!! Whatever you decide to do do a ton of research first then make an informed decision.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    i'll be honest as a pt, ive trained alot of women with cellulite and it doesnt shift, its been medically quoted as being untreatable

JMHA is offline New Member
    I've been training since last september, and putting a lot of effort in, I've lost around 6 pounds of body fat. I don't really need to lose anymore but I need this shit off my legs!

I agree cellulite is untreatable, but I have to say mine has improved a lot. The remaining stuff wouldn't bother me too much as it's minimal. The fat I can do without though.

asto86 - I've been dieting sensibly since Feb, I'm not one of those people that can live on chicken breasts forever; so I eat really sensibly and no carbs etc.

Does anyone know of an extreme fat burner? Nothing like green tea, I need hard core!

Thanks again!

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JMHA View Post
    I've been training since last september, and putting a lot of effort in, I've lost around 6 pounds of body fat. I don't really need to lose anymore but I need this shit off my legs!

I agree cellulite is untreatable, but I have to say mine has improved a lot. The remaining stuff wouldn't bother me too much as it's minimal. The fat I can do without though.

asto86 - I've been dieting sensibly since Feb, I'm not one of those people that can live on chicken breasts forever; so I eat really sensibly and no carbs etc.

Does anyone know of an extreme fat burner? Nothing like green tea, I need hard core!

Thanks again!

I would bet 100% that your diet could use some work. There are fat burners but in all honesty they will only help if you really have everything in order there is nothing that will just melt fat off. If you keep doing the cardio be cosistant, get diet 100% I mean weigh your foods so there is no doubt how many calories you are eating it will come off.

Diet really is the key, although you may not want to hear it. Sensible doesnt always cut it when you are looking to get real lean.

Maybe first thing to add would be an ECA stack? Ephedrine, caffeine, aspirin. That will help and is fairly safe to use.

If anything id rather hear that you are spinning 3 days a week and lifting 4. Also, carbs arent the enemy.. hows your fat intake? Veggies? Fruit? What's your current weight and how many cals are you taking in?

you have to do things youve never done to get things youve never gotten. I live by that.

Blog Entries
    people become spin 'fit' and it doesnt do much for them after a while, best to mix it up with body pump, step and circuit training

jordann is offline Associate Member
    Try more compound exercises like squats which will help tighten and tone the hams, glutes, thighs, etc. I would opt out the spinning for a lower intensity form of cardio that would better suit fat loss. Quick paced walks on an incline at 3 mph usually do the trick for me. Work at around 60-70% of your MHR.

Agreed that anavar is overrated in the fat loss department, nothing will take the place of dieting and cardio..

frank4242 is offline Junior Member
    asto i would like for you to give me that diet if you would please because i am trying to lose weight bad and dont really have my deit in check...... also JMHA nothing wrong with having an ass lol dont lose it all

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jordann View Post
    Try more compound exercises like squats which will help tighten and tone the hams, glutes, thighs, etc. I would opt out the spinning for a lower intensity form of cardio that would better suit fat loss. Quick paced walks on an incline at 3 mph usually do the trick for me. Work at around 60-70% of your MHR.

Agreed that anavar is overrated in the fat loss department, nothing will take the place of dieting and cardio..
    the fat burning zone is a myth, hitting everything from all angles is the way to go

youve got a pm

bjohnson1968 is offline Member
    I'm with diet...sorry but you need to make sure firstly you are calorie deficient along with eating the right things.. How far below your TDEE is your daily calorie intake

POPS is offline Senior Member
    PROPER diet and cardio.....use fitday.com to help you figure out your foods....

jmo..

dan30185 is offline New Member
    If the rest of your body is pretty toned and your concern is just your bum and legs, its absoloutly a thing to be worked on with fitness as opposed to anything else. Try some tae bo or something to get that cardio workout and add a bit of variety along with exercises like steps and what not. Unfortunately AAS cant target a specific area however smart work out plan does. As for Anavar , for a female its not as mild and " harmless " as every ones opinion on most internet sites would suggest. As far as anabolic agents go, Primobolan is a safer option than Anavar for a female i think anyway

danielli is offline Associate Member
    Last edited by danielli; 06-01-2010 at 09:10 AM. Reason: meant to PM

Thread Information