rj90 is offline Associate Member

VETS or Experienced AAS Users! 1 thing holding me back from starting cycle (deca).

Ok guys the only thing holding me back from starting my cycle is knowing what ancillaries to use when running deca . Not PCT but something to use when i am running deca, maybe cabergoline or proviron ? What are the doses like to avoid Erectile Dysfunction. Is this possible? I am really concerned & only running deca because of joint pain iv had in my previous test cycle. Also if i dont use anything and just do the standard PCT and i do experience ED is this permanent or will i return to normal after a couple or months or so?

Cycle: Sustanon 500mg p.w 12 Weeks
    Deca 300mg p.w 10 Weeks
    PCT: Nolvadex 40.40.20.20

Stats:
    Age 22
    Height: 5'4
    Weight: 154
    Bf: ~10%
    Training experience: over 2 years - 5 days a week
    Cycles: 1 - (August 09) Test C 400mg stopped at week 6 due to severe joint pain in elbows.

Had bloodwork about 3 weeks ago and everything has turned up normal. So ED is the only thing concerning me!
    Last edited by rj90; 05-30-2010 at 09:29 PM.

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    Quote Originally Posted by rj90 View Post
    Ok guys the only thing holding me back from starting my cycle is knowing what ancillaries to use when running deca . Not PCT but something to use when i am running deca, maybe cabergoline or proviron ? What are the doses like to avoid Erectile Dysfunction. Is this possible? I am really concerned & only running deca because of joint pain iv had in my previous test cycle. Also if i dont use anything and just do the standard PCT and i do experience ED is this permanent or will i return to normal after a couple or months or so?

Deca 300mg p.w 10 Weeks

Stats:
    Age 22
    Cycles: 1 - (August 09) Test C 400mg stopped at week 6 due to severe joint pain in elbows.

Had bloodwork about 3 weeks ago and everything has turned up normal. So ED is the only thing concerning me!

I know you are short but you really need to learn how to eat...

Does not sound like your first cycle went ever well...

Need more to your pct..

You need to do more research bro about ED..pct should bring it back..

yeah, the thing is my diet is high protein and low carbs because i have ulcerative colitis. I find when i eat high carbs and increase my calories i get out of remission and i cant afford that! With the diet im having atm (2500 calories) ~250g protein ~200 carbs and about ~40 grams of fat im doing well and havnt had any bowel problems! however when i up my calories to 4000 or so then about 1 week in the disease relapses...
    So do you think if i do experince ED on this cycle and i run clomid 100.50.50.50 and nolvadex 40.40.20.20 i will slowly return to normal?

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    yeah, the thing is my diet is high protein and low carbs because i have ulcerative colitis. I find when i eat high carbs and increase my calories i get out of remission and i cant afford that! With the diet im having atm (2500 calories) ~250g protein ~200 carbs and about ~40 grams of fat im doing well and havnt had any bowel problems! however when i up my calories to 4000 or so then about 1 week in the disease relapses...
    So do you think if i do experince ED on this cycle and i run clomid 100.50.50.50 and nolvadex 40.40.20.20 i will slowly return to normal?
    I dont have a crystal ball but sounds about right if you will not work on gaining weight naturally \..

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    I have UC also, no fun. But I can tell you, if you can't eat enough, you won't gain weight on an AAS cycle. You need to find a way to get more calories in. Not only on cycle, but post cycle too. Otherwise, you're just risking your health, and breaking the law for nothing.

Have you tried Vitargo? It's a waxy maize starch that's very quickly digested. It's the only high GI product I can consume in large quantities with no stomach upset whatsoever. If you add that pre and post workout, you could possibly add 150+ grams of carbs to your existing diet.

I would research this and other ways to get your calories up. If you can't, seriously don't bother with AAS. Overall it will be counterproductive.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I personally think you dont need steroids of any kind yet, take 2 yrs out eating correctly and building a good solid foundation, stop worrying what certain drugs will do and concentrate on your food your eating because from the sounds of it you are not eating right or enough, do 2 yrs of solid eating and hard training then reconsider your approach.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    ^^^^^ Good advice.

Yes u r right, i no im not eating enough. Its not that i have a crapy diet and want to do a cycle. I no how to eat but im not eating enough purposly. I am willing to wait a year or two if its wat it takes to gain a little more weight but im only 5'4 i dont want to be 200lbs and look like a "midget on steroids " if u no wat i mean. Just out of curiosity what do yous consider a good weight for someone my height based on my b.f which is ~10%? keep in mind i dont want to compete its more of a hobby and wanting to look good and healthy? Thanks

Ronnie Rowland is offline Author of Functional Training with a Fork
    Blog Entries

Deca 300mg p.w 10 Weeks

Stats:
    Age 22

Then go with cabergoline if you are dead set on cycling deca and test.

how much caber should i use with this cycle and the duration?

Thread Information