Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member

Massive fatigue, headaches while cruising

So about 3 days ago I did my cruise shot (125 mg of test-e & cyp per shot, 250mg PER WEEK) everything went normal then the next day I got a little soreness (ok this blend i use does that sometimes) then the following day I was achey, tired, no appetite and had headaches that would last for hours.

When I say fatigue, I mean in the past 5 days I have slept a total of 14-15 hours PER DAY, meaning when I would wake up within 2-3 hours I would be asleep again like it was so easy for me.

Now I sleep alot naturally, but even this amount is redicioulous. My sleep schedule has been shot, I usually go to sleep around 2-3 AM, wake up around 7 am (today was 6 am) stay awake till around 4 pm then fall asleep well into the day and wake up around 8 go back to sleep wake up go back to sleep etc. untill 10 or 11 pm

Thank god I don't have classes or a job right now, but my sleeping schedule and now the recent headache and fatigue is really making me wonder what the hell this is.

I am thinking maybe bloodwork is in order?

I mean I did drop from 1 gram of test/week to 200-22omg/week of test in the past month, so could that be an issue? Body balancing itself out?
    Last edited by Immortal Soldier; 06-01-2010 at 07:22 AM.

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    I noticed this after i came off my blend of prop,mast tren a. I had to use energy drinks to get me through the day..it last about a full week then i was able to cut back on the energy drinks..

this time I am going to cut down slow at the end of my cycle and see if that helps.

give it time your body will recover...

Thread Information