Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Ctits23
  • 1 Post By EverettCD

Thread: thigh IM injection?

VenicePump is offline Associate Member

thigh IM injection?

This might be a silly question, but when injecting into the thigh. I mean is it pretty hard to miss. I have some pretty large thigh muscles, so when I flex it's visible as hell. I just usually inject in the middle somewhere.

I guess I should just find the beefiest area and inject there? You know the thickest part of the muscle?

Ctits23 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by VenicePump View Post
    This might be a silly question, but when injecting into the thigh. I mean is it pretty hard to miss. I have some pretty large thigh muscles, so when I flex it's visible as hell. I just usually inject in the middle somewhere.

I guess I should just find the beefiest area and inject there? You know the thickest part of the muscle?
    you want to hit the outer slightly upper portion of your thigh.

like this Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thigh1.jpg 
Views:	58474 
Size:	142.5 KB 
ID:	146045
    MajorPectorial likes this.

EverettCD is offline Member
    Here's a couple of good sites for learning how to properly administer injections:

SpotInjections.com

Administer Intramuscular, Subcutaneous, and Intradermal Injections

Read up on Aseptic Technique also.
    MajorPectorial likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ctits23 View Post
    you want to hit the outer slightly upper portion of your thigh.

like this Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thigh1.jpg 
Views:	58474 
Size:	142.5 KB 
ID:	146045
    Yea I did this today and I feel much better. The other day I did one, but further down. If I am right there is another smaller muscle down there or something. It seems like it's all connected, but I injected more further down on the side going to the right and wow. I had some injection pain after that. It just felt like too much juice was going into a small muscle. Today I went up a little further on the side, feels fine.

Bert is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, there are plenty of charts that will walk you thru.

Thigh is a good place for a shot as long as it isn't a first shot with a really short ester. I was limping for a couple of days with I shot Sus250 for the first time in my quad.

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    I never thought of going in the side of the quad i always go straight down on the front of the muscle

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    That whole outer thigh (just above knee to hip) is fair game, and as you said the beefier the better. Also the outer top/front, and top that kloter mentioned is cool. Just stay away from inner.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

mockery is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    upper outside is great, if you go halfway or below you run teh risk of the gear moving toward your knee and falling out of suspension, and that really hurts when you have a few mil that's crashed in or around your knee.

that or if you have the bad luck of pushing the gear between the muscle sheath it will work its way down till it comes in contact with something also usually your knee.

I do front quad shots, its a gamble. when you're leaned up and see teh amount of veins running all over its like a frigging spider web. Outside imo is best, especially for high volume 2-3ml shots and if it crashes or the pip is high, outside is easier to walk with then front.

just my 2cents

Quote Originally Posted by mockery View Post
    upper outside is great, if you go halfway or below you run teh risk of the gear moving toward your knee and falling out of suspension, and that really hurts when you have a few mil that's crashed in or around your knee.

that or if you have the bad luck of pushing the gear between the muscle sheath it will work its way down till it comes in contact with something also usually your knee.

I do front quad shots, its a gamble. when you're leaned up and see teh amount of veins running all over its like a frigging spider web. Outside imo is best, especially for high volume 2-3ml shots and if it crashes or the pip is high, outside is easier to walk with then front.

just my 2cents
    Interesting, so thighs are like glutes. You can inject a quite of bit into them?

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Remember to factor in dosages!!!! 3 ml of 100mg/ml test is NOT the same as 3 ml of 400mg/ml test400. This factor MUST be considered. Everyone speaks of "volume" but it's not the only factor to consider.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Check out howtodoinjections.com
    They show good techniques. I've never liked quad injects myself.

docdoc is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by VenicePump View Post

Look at the links that EverettCD posted… they're on point… select the proper needle length.. you don't want it to be too long or short.. and always aspirate to make sure you didn't hit any arteries.

Thread Information