barry is offline New Member

Question sustanon-250 First time user advice

I am going to start a cycle of Sustanon -250. Never done a steriod in my life. I need advice on quantity and injection location and expected results. Thanks

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Two things...first of all, we already have a Berry!! But since you spell your name differently you can stay

Secondly, and more seriously, we need stats bro...age, hieght, wieght, years training, diet, goals, etc... Don't be shy. If you want help we've got it but we need some help from you in order to give you the safest most logical recommendation.

Pete

barry is offline New Member

Question susutanon-250 first time user advice

weight 175/ height 5'10''/ age 40/ want to gain mass/ work out 5x a week/ need advice on sustanon -250 cycle; amount, frequency, injection site options, expected gains...

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    If your looking to bulk, 500mg a weeks sus for 10 weeks. dbol for the first 4 weeks. 0.25mg arimidex every day. Clomid at the end. Milk thistle with the dbol. Eat like a fucking maniac. 4000 cal, 300grams of protien and workout as hard as you ever have.

Do that and you'll be chilling.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    LOL...Arthur very descriptive way to put it...

Don't skimp on the food, that is the most important part, juice will do nothing unless you feed it...it's like a Virus...feed it, and it will grow.. (You being it )

THIS MAY HELP TOO

FROM ALOT OF POST I READ ON SUST ITS GONNA HURT...SO SOME OF THE GOOD BROS RECOMMMEND AND USE DECA WITH THE SUST.ITS SUPPOSED TO EASE THE PAIN FROM SUST. ALSO HEAT UP THE SUST 1ST BEFORE SHOOTING IT IN..BE PREPARED FOR THE SUST FLU TOO....AS FOR DOSAGES I THINK 1 CC 2X AWEEK WITH SUST SHOULD HELP..THE VETS HERE MAY HAVE BETTER ADVICE.....ONCE AGAIN EVERYTHING I WROTE HERE IS FROM WHAT I'VE READ NOT FROM EXPERIENCE. THAT'LL CHANGE IN JAN......

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator

Re: THIS MAY HELP TOO

Originally posted by MR PHATT ASS
    ONCE AGAIN EVERYTHING I WROTE HERE IS FROM WHAT I'VE READ NOT FROM EXPERIENCE.
    Excellent MPA.!!! Qualifing your answers with your level of experience is looked upon highly...lots of respect for that bro.
    BTW...why are you shouting ?

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    barry, that messed me up for a while. I thought it was berry asking about a first cycle LOL!

THANX FOR THE PROPS PETE235!!

ITS KINDA FUNNY CAUSE I GOT A COUPLE OF FRIENDS WHO 1 JUST STARTED USING AND THE OTHER HAS USED BEFORE..THEY BOTH HAVE TAKEN THE ADVICE OF A SO CALLED VET WHO I THINK DOESNT KNOW EVERYTHING..I HEARD HES REAL BUILT AN ALL BUT I COULDNT BELIEVE HE WAS TELLING MY BUDS THEY DONT NEED CLOMID CAUSE WE WERE TAKING SMALL AMOUNTS. ONE GUY TOOK TEST CYPRONATE/WINNY AND THE OTHER TOOK DECA /EQ AND WINNY.BASICALLY 200-400 WEEK.LONG STORY SHORT THEY MADE DECENT GAINS BUT FELT THE CRASH AFTER THE CYCLE WAS OVER..DIDNT FOLLOW THRU WITH POST CYCLE METHODS.AND I TRIED TO PREACH TO THEM ON WHAT THEY SHOULD TAKE AFTER CYCLE(CLOMID) AND AFTER WORK OUTS CRAM THE PROTEIN DOWN..BASICALLY ALOT OF LITTLE THINGS THAT I LEARNED FROM MESSAGE BOARDS THEY DIDNT DO..AND ITS BECAUSE I ONLY HAD EXPERIENCE THRU READING AND NOT THE BODY...BUT THEY'LL LEARN ONCE THEY SEE WHAT GAINS I'VE MADE AND KEPT...I'LL NEVER CLAIM TO KNOW MORE THAN WHAT I DO. I DONT EVEN POST ALOT OF QUEST ON JUICE CAUSE THIS BOARD HAS A WEALTH OF INFORMATION AND EVERY BASIC QUEST HAS BEEN ANSWERED BUT WILL TRY TO HELP WHEN I CAN...OHHH BTW I'M NOT YELLING (CAPS) ITS JUST BEEN SORTA MY TRADE MARK ON ALL BOARDS...

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    MPA...like peteypablo said, good response. not only in qualifying your answer but also by showing you've researched and paid attention.

BrainRoid is offline New Member
    im shooting organon nile sust... and it dont hurt one bit ...

could it be, that when a steroid 'hurts' its about the BA more than the roid itself ? of course u have to bind 250mg of test in just one ml/cc ... damn i dunno, im no freaking chemist, but my niles do NOT hurt... (and they *work* too.. heh)

Douglas35 is offline New Member
    I have been taking the mexican Sus 250 twice a week for 5 weeks now and on every shot it swells a little and knots up for about 5-6 days and goes away. So I rotate them left cheek, Right delt, Right cheek so on but no matter what i do heat it up, do no weight squats after, cardio after, its allways sore for a while. So I guess its just how your body reacts to the Alcohol in the sus. but I have went up 25lbs in my bench and 40 in my squat. But for my next cycle I think I will go with something less painful. I have also gained about 10lbs in weight bumping me up from 210 to 220 and from what I here you can keep most of what you gain on sus.

good luck

BUSTINOUT is offline New Member
    It's genarally the prop(30mg) that causes the sting. I notice it alot more with the Redies. All I use now are omnas and I love em. As for the prop theory, I guess it just depends on the person. I can shoot prop all day long with no pain, but those damn Testolents are like snake venom. I hate those things.

buffaussie is offline New Member
    Blog Entries
    look im a 27 year old male I weigh 78 kilos with not much body fat I have perfect health I exercise 3 to 4 times a week training for boxing so im pretty active that's with out the hours of skateboarding that I do a week plus I hit the bench press and the weights 4 time a week for about an hour I eat five meals a day and drink two litres of water a day 2 or 3 protein shakes a day I have been sticking to this for like 12mths I have had good results im heaps more tone with more muscle definition but I just got my self a ten ml bottle of deca and a ten ml bottle of sus 250 I have never used steroids before was thinking of keeping it simple for first time and was gonna do 1 ml a week of each sus and deca over a ten week cycle to be frank I have done a bit of research on forums and between my mates that do it I know ur spose to have other stuff with it to but only have enough resourses for the bottels of sus and deca that im getting now as im new to this so any information just about the deca and sus250 and how to use wat I got safely for my first time thanks cheers.

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buffaussie
    look im a 27 year old male I weigh 78 kilos with not much body fat I have perfect health I exercise 3 to 4 times a week training for boxing so im pretty active that's with out the hours of skateboarding that I do a week plus I hit the bench press and the weights 4 time a week for about an hour I eat five meals a day and drink two litres of water a day 2 or 3 protein shakes a day I have been sticking to this for like 12mths I have had good results im heaps more tone with more muscle definition but I just got my self a ten ml bottle of deca and a ten ml bottle of sus 250 I have never used steroids before was thinking of keeping it simple for first time and was gonna do 1 ml a week of each sus and deca over a ten week cycle to be frank I have done a bit of research on forums and between my mates that do it I know ur spose to have other stuff with it to but only have enough resourses for the bottels of sus and deca that im getting now as im new to this so any information just about the deca and sus250 and how to use wat I got safely for my first time thanks cheers.
    I have answered your question in the other thread you started

do dome research!!

Test only for a first cycle everything you need to know is in Austinite thread......read the stickies you will find it

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by buffaussie View Post
    hi bro, you might want to look at the age of the threads you decide to bump cus chances are the original poster is no longer here after 12yrs lol....

Thread Information