matsui is offline New Member

Questions about Stack and PCT

Hey guys!

I am 24, planning on doing my first cycle. I am planning on doing 500mg/week of test-e, kick start with Dbol , 25-30g/day and finish the cycle off with 3 weeks of winstrol (that a friend gave me, since he didn't need the tabs anymore).
    Would this be a decent cycle?

Also, I got Letrozol and Nolvadex here. I was told I could run Letro or Nolva while I am on the cycle. Another person told me I should keep it for after the cycle and only run Nolva when I develop gyno.
    What is your take on that and how would the dosage of either substances be for PCT?
    Any help is appreciated, I plan on starting in 1 week.

Thank you very much for your help,

Mike

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    what are your stats?

6"2, 211 pounds, 11% body fat. Clean diet, I eat 5 meals per day, lots of protein, tuna wraps, grilled chicken, salmon, veggies etc.

I'd appreciate if you guys took the time to help me out here!

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by matsui View Post
    Hey guys!

I am 24, planning on doing my first cycle. I am planning on doing 500mg/week of test-e, kick start with Dbol , 25-30g/day and finish the cycle off with 3 weeks of winstrol (that a friend gave me, since he didn't need the tabs anymore).
    Would this be a decent cycle?

Also, I got Letrozol and Nolvadex here. I was told I could run Letro or Nolva while I am on the cycle. Another person told me I should keep it for after the cycle and only run Nolva when I develop gyno.
    What is your take on that and how would the dosage of either substances be for PCT?
    Any help is appreciated, I plan on starting in 1 week.

Thank you very much for your help,

Mike
    Just run the test E and dbol kickstart, forget winstrol for your first cycle, dont run letro on your cycle it will kill most of your gains, if you need some estrogen control go with a-dex or aromasin but for pct go with a standard nolva and clomid.

freakinhuge is offline Senior Member
    if your looking for an ai to run on cycle to help with gyno, then go with exemestane or liquidex, letro is too strong to run imo.

Thank you for all you guys' help!

I heard from different people that letro can be used as a PCT. Is that correct, or would Nolva/Clomid combo be a better choice?

bigpapabuff is offline Senior Member
    ar-r liquid nolva and clomid would be the way to go for pct, don't use letro and nolva together.

Thread Information