snoozin is offline New Member

First cycle: Test E w/ either SD or Anabol?

I don't have access to dianabol only SD or the anabol. This is my first cycle me any my friend are considering. I know Test E alone is recommended for the first cycle however my friend still thinks its a good idea to use a SD for 4 weeks. I know you can't sort out the possible sides with 2 compounds. Should we save the sd or anabol for the 2nd cycle?

1-12 Test E 500 mg a week
    1-4 Superdrol 20mg ED
    or anabol @ 50mg ED (is it safe to say this is risky for a first cycle)

We only have Nolva for pct.

I'm 23 he's 21 however. I know were still starting young. I do know that starting AAS this young could cause endocrine system damage. I would like to find more info about it. Could anyone direct me to articles about the risks of AAS at this age. I read "AAS: Things to consider before starting a first cycle". I want to convince by friend to just stick to The test. Should We just frontload?
    Last edited by snoozin; 06-03-2010 at 02:25 AM.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Anabol is just a trade name for dianabol

"I know this could damage us for life but we're doing it anyway." Brilliant.

snoozin is offline New Member
    d-bol drol, anabol, dianabol are the same compound. Which would be the best option (sd or d-bol) if not any?
    I'm 162 5'6,10.5% lifting since 15. But only really 3 consistent years of training with proper diet. I've lost some natural gains in the last 8 months due to full time work and school. Lost 12 pounds of fat and muscle.
    Last edited by snoozin; 06-03-2010 at 07:57 AM.

Thread Information