NOVA718 is offline New Member

Need help!!! Lost at least 2 shots!!!

I need your help guys I'm so freakin pissed right now, I was in the process of taking my second shot starting week 5 into my cycle of Test E 500mg. When I was opening the cap from the new vile it pulled the entire metal seal from the top of the vile off. I then like a dumb ass tried to put it back on by sealing it back around the vile since the metal bends. I checked it several times and it appeared very tight. However when I went to draw with my syringe having the vile upside down in doing so it came off. Fortunately I had a couple of drops of common sense left in my head and I decided to hold the seal in place with my thumb while drawing in case this happened. However a good amount managed to come out, at least enough where I can estimate I may be short a shot or at most two from the vile. This was a full 500mg bottle of Test E. I dont know what to do at this point I now have missed a shot, but that's not the biggest problem for I know I can just adjust for that, it's figuring a way to get the shit out the vile now since I cant tilt it to draw into the syringe. Also another worry I have is keeping the vile sterile I fortunately didnt drop the vile itself or anything but I just want to be safe I wiped underneath the seal off when it fell but did not wipe it with a alcohol wipe just with a clean towel for the liquid of the steriod touches it when tilted and I did not want to risk contaminating the test. Should I just try to pour it into a new empty vile and reseal it? But I dont know where I can find empty viles reletively fast so I wont go too long without my scheduled shot. Im pretty lost right now guys this has really screwed my cycle up it was running pretty smoothly with great results until tonight. Any help or suggestions is much appreciated fellas Thanks!

cobra305 is offline Member
    If you still have your old vial you could put it in there if it was not contaminated. But seeing as the stopper completely fell off I would get a filter and run it through the filter when putting it in the new vial.

Thanks Cobra I appreciate the response any idea on where I can get a filter fast without having to order one online? I still have my old vial, I just placed it in the bio container where i dispose my needles I will get it out it should be clean nothing ever happend to the vial. Now with the syringe filter I will just need to put another stopper on the vial after I use the filter correct or does the filter take care of all of that?

dieseljimmy is offline Associate Member
    I would am not sure where you could get a filter in person. I get mine online and If I were you I would get a new vial too. ar-r has them. when I order from ar-r I usually get it in three days. recommend getting whatman .2um. I have never purchased titans but i have purchased other brands and they dont seem to work as well as whatmans.
    Last edited by dieseljimmy; 06-04-2010 at 11:04 AM. Reason: error

Thanks Diesel I appreciate the help man, I got another question Im going to lose a week of shots when its all said and done, can I still save my cycle by just moving the week I missed to the end of my cycle? Im going to lose two shots also when it comes to just the amount of Test left in the vial I lost some of the test when the top came off I looked and seemed that I may have lost a shot or two. With that can I just order another 10ml of test and just run my cycle 12 weeks instead of 10 considering the missing amounts and week off of scheduled inject days?

yeah it looks like you either cut the cycle short by a week or buy another vial and extend the cycle another 4 weeks from your orginal plan. or up the dose at shot for the last(or middle) serveral weeks. I always opt for more but that is just how I roll.

bigbadboy7602 is offline New Member

hi

im never try steroids from where i shuold start.what kind steroids i shuold buy?cheap,less side efects and good ones

Quote Originally Posted by bigbadboy7602 View Post
    im never try steroids from where i shuold start.what kind steroids i shuold buy?cheap,less side efects and good ones
    O boy

Quote Originally Posted by bigbadboy7602 View Post

???? I dont even know what to say...lol

Thanks D sounds like a plan, man you really helped me out brotha I was freakin the hell out at first. I went to Ar-r and got everything I needed so I should be good to go, they really have so good stuff on there first time visiting for me. Thanks again D.

Thread Information