Thread: Testoviron

nilrac is offline Member

Testoviron

I just got offered some Testoviron .

Any quick tips on what to look for in fakes? The gear was purchased in Thailand I'm sure. It looks good to go (packaging seems spot on), but I need to look into tell tale signs of counterfeit amps etc.

Off the top of my head the amps had blue dots on them, amps were labelled (unlike karachi sus for example which are printed) etc.

Any experienced advice would be appreciated.

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Amps are extremely hard to knock off.... Most people who fake stuff out will mess with vials vs amps. Find out the exact name of the gear. And google image search the name. Pics will pop up. Compare.

nilrac is offline Member
    Amps can be faked as well. Hence coming here. Yes, I could google, but I'd also post here incase there are any tell tale signs, like there are for Sustanon for example, which you won't find on a google image search...

Anyway, the gear is gtg. It has came from a Thai pharmacy and is the Bayer / Schering version of Enanthate 250mg per amp, 20 amp box.

apmakeio- is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nilrac View Post
    Amps can be faked as well. Hence coming here. Yes, I could google, but I'd also post here incase there are any tell tale signs, like there are for Sustanon for example, which you won't find on a google image search...

Anyway, the gear is gtg. It has came from a Thai pharmacy and is the Bayer / Schering version of Enanthate 250mg per amp, 20 amp box.
    if you have the bayer schering you are safe to go is great product and i believe oil is made in germany

InknSteel is offline Associate Member
    Just finished a cycle of them, yours sound the same as mine so you should be g2g. There is some talk in another thread that these may be overdosed slightly(250mg is actually 300mg), but I have yet to see proof of that.

nilrac is offline Member
    I'd doubt there is a discrepancy of 50mg of test in a pharmaceutical product, though I could be -and hope- I'm wrong .

Yes, they are made in Germany (Berlin) and imported by Bayer Thai Co. Ltd.

My lot: 014M
    MFD: 14/07/09
    EXP: 14/07/14

Can't wait to start .

Thread Information