tcarn01 is offline Associate Member

anadrol will 50mg work?

6'1
    12% bf
    34 years old

cycle history . lots since I was 20. test/deca /tren /dbol . etc....yes i know it is young but played college football, had no choice..

anyway . only have enough anadrol for 4 weeks at 50mg. should i do that or take 100mg for 2 weeks?

it's a jumpstart to test/deca cycle.I know I will not see as much gains as taking the 100mg but just making sure 50 will add some strenght and size early on in cycle. Ran across the anadrol , usually i would take 50mg of dbol but got this instead.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Lol using the old college ball trick. Learn how to eat like a real football player and you'll grow like one!

Just pulling your leg... Yes 50mg is fine to start at. Just because you see 100mg being a common starting point over the net doesn't mean anything. I condone the idea of using less to gain. If you can get away with lower dosages, start there. You can always bump it if need be.

sounds good. yea. at 6'1 175 in high school they didn't want me until I got to 235. lol wish i would have started later..

thanks man.. 50 it is... is it like dbol where you feel it within the 1st couple of workouts? hope so ....

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Never played with Drol. And probably never will by itself. I'm interested in the Dbol /Drol mix Gavin Kane has discussed. Rotating days of each. Very synergistic combo.

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    50 mg of GOOD drol will give you big stregth gains and some decent size as well.

thanks gymnerd....

Thread Information