IMunchRoidz is offline Junior Member

How harsh is T-bol?

A while ago, i wanted to run test, but changed my mind to run an anavar only cycle. However, Tbol has caught my eye, it apparently produces more gains than anavar at a lower cost. I also read that Tbol increases libido whilst anavar decreases. Everything I have read about T-bol is better than anavar, except there isn't much information on the dangers of T-bol.

Is T-bol alot worse on the liver than Anavar?

Why is T-bol talked about less than Anavar when i produces better results for a lower price?

Also, T-bol is mild enough to take it as a OT only cycle right? How harsh is t-bol and Anavar compared to PHs like mdrol.. etc

thanks

Stats

height: 5'7"
    weight: 180lb
    bf%: 10-12
    Training exp: 3 years

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    Marcus300

"In humans your Endocrine system is not fully functional until an average age of 25yrs, although the main development is up to around 21yrs it still fluctuates a little bit up to its fully functional age. There is a risk of permanently damaging your HPTA if you take AAS to young and you could end up with symptoms of andropause and HRT for life. Symptoms could be Limp dick, low libido, depression, low energy, low endurance, erection problems and many more but.......are these the types of symptoms you want to have in your 20's?. Believe me its hard to cope with these in your 40's yet alone in your prime of your life.

Around this age your Testosterone levels are the highest they going to be in your life naturally, so use what you have and don't take the risk of damage, I am passionate about this because ive seen it many times with young kids wanting to looking like their heroes and they think the answer is in an injection/tablet.

Taking AAS to young can also cause problems with development, one other main problem is premature sealing of your epiphyeal bone and the consequences mean that you wont grow as big as your genetics could allow you to, there is a test which can be done to see if your growth plates have sealed yet but the average age is around 21yrs old."

Quote Originally Posted by bjpennnn View Post
    Marcus300

"In humans your Endocrine system is not fully functional until an average age of 25yrs, although the main development is up to around 21yrs it still fluctuates a little bit up to its fully functional age. There is a risk of permanently damaging your HPTA if you take AAS to young and you could end up with symptoms of andropause and HRT for life. Symptoms could be Limp dick, low libido, depression, low energy, low endurance, erection problems and many more but.......are these the types of symptoms you want to have in your 20's?. Believe me its hard to cope with these in your 40's yet alone in your prime of your life.

Around this age your Testosterone levels are the highest they going to be in your life naturally, so use what you have and don't take the risk of damage, I am passionate about this because ive seen it many times with young kids wanting to looking like their heroes and they think the answer is in an injection/tablet.

Taking AAS to young can also cause problems with development, one other main problem is premature sealing of your epiphyeal bone and the consequences mean that you wont grow as big as your genetics could allow you to, there is a test which can be done to see if your growth plates have sealed yet but the average age is around 21yrs old."
    i have read this..
    i am planning to get my growth plates/blood test/everything checked before i start any cycle, and if there is anything that is not ready, i wouldn't run the cycle.

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    It seems like your definelty doing something correct with your stats. I would stick with it naturally at least until your 21-22 the longer the better.

Quote Originally Posted by bjpennnn View Post
    It seems like your definelty doing something correct with your stats. I would stick with it naturally at least until your 21-22 the longer the better.

yep, im a perfectionist, i thoroughly research things before i do them. that includes diet, training and aas.

but.. recently I've been finding progress very very slow..that's why i was thinking of a mild steroid like t-bol to help (instead of test, i can do that when im older)

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Quote Originally Posted by IMunchRoidz View Post
    A while ago, i wanted to run test, but changed my mind to run an anavar only cycle. However, Tbol has caught my eye, it apparently produces more gains than anavar at a lower cost. I also read that Tbol increases libido whilst anavar decreases. Everything I have read about T-bol is better than anavar, except there isn't much information on the dangers of T-bol.

Is T-bol alot worse on the liver than Anavar? This will depend on the dosage level being administered but both are generally mild considering your at a smart dose/duration. Both are 17AA so liver care would be wise.

Why is T-bol talked about less than Anavar when i produces better results for a lower price? I see T-bol talked about just as much as Var over the computer and in person. Var is just a compound that is more expensive to produce. Why people choose one over the other is all personal preference.

Also, T-bol is mild enough to take it as a OT only cycle right? How harsh is t-bol and Anavar compared to PHs like mdrol.. etc My position on oral only cycle are set in stone. They should not be taken alone. I don't care what successful experiences anyone has had with it in the past, orals should be treated as a compliment to your already Test base cycle.

Both PH's and T-bol are liver toxic, but I've experience much more dramatic ill side effects from those damn Pro-Hormones than any steroid to be honest.

thanks
    Bold is for informational purposes. You are still in your teens. There should be absolutely no excuse for a healthy young male such as yourself to begin altering your hormones and potentially ruining yourself for the rest of your life. Get out of the "I want it now" era and be patient. Learn and research until your brain hurts and until you are old enough. Then research some more.

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    Bold is for informational purposes. You are still in your teens. There should be absolutely no excuse for a healthy young male such as yourself to begin altering your hormones and potentially ruining yourself for the rest of your life. Get out of the "I want it now" era and be patient. Learn and research until your brain hurts and until you are old enough. Then research some more.
    i <3 u
    thanks

i always thought oral only cycles were bad with the exception of t-bol and var

would love some other opinions as well

azz10 is offline Associate Member
    i've done both var and tbol only cycle in the past. both has been 6-8weeks cycle, between 60mg-80mg ed. Did a before and after blood test. The only thing that is being messed up in my system is the cholesterol levels.. but after PCT, everything went back to normal.. tbol and var are one of the mildest orals for ur liver, but remembering, everyone's body reacts differently to different compounds.. just make sure u take some liver protectant if u're doing oral cycles..

tbol is lesser mentioned than var could also be due to the limited productions and is believed that they are now mostly produced only by ugls. also, given tbol is pretty similar to dbol besides the bloat and some sides, some people has paid for tbol but received dbol.. so mayb thats why its not that common these days..

at the end of the day, it boils down to individual choice... for some, var produces far better results than tbol... for others, its their way around.. but if ur goal is lean muscle mass at a slow growth, both will give u those results..

guys..... ive got another question...

I was reading about H-drol, which was a pre-curser to t-bol, and many people said that H-drol is very similar to oral turanabol..

I've always thought that all pro-hormones are rubbish, and toxic to the liver.. am i wrong?

Is the toxicity of H-drol the same as OT?

H-drol = (Turinadiol) 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3b,17b-diol

Again, methylated PH's are hepatotoxic just like OT is. And all PH's aren't rubbish.

louiscypher is offline Associate Member
    I have personally experienced better gains with m1t than d bol. The m1t seemed to be less supressive to my hpta as well. Go figure. Just my experience.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Tbol is mildly hepatoxic and mild on the HPTA.

However, I have found it fairly harsh on lipids.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    TBol is by far the weakest compound I have ever tried.

In my little research i have done, H-drol is almost identical to T-bol (in gains/toxicity/side-effects... does that mean i should go for h-drol because that's cheaper? Am I missing any information?

Why do you feel the need to take steroids at your age?

bigbruce1970 is offline New Member
    t bol is absolutely awesome. it doesnt have a kick but slowly progressive gains in which you keep most of unlike dbol . and the only side affect i have noticed is mild stomach cramps. mainly in week 3 . strength gains start around week 3. make sure you take 1 tablet of milk thistle everytime you take a tbol tablet. 1000 mg milk thistle is available at walmart for 7 bucks and well worth it.

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Great first post, stellar, advising a teenager to take steroids .

OP: Steroids at your age would be a horrible idea, but you are a teenager, pig-headed and stubborn. I see kids like you in the gym come and go.........
    over my 22 years in the gym.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbruce1970 View Post
    t bol is absolutely awesome. it doesnt have a kick but slowly progressive gains in which you keep most of unlike dbol. and the only side affect i have noticed is mild stomach cramps. mainly in week 3 . strength gains start around week 3. make sure you take 1 tablet of milk thistle everytime you take a tbol tablet. 1000 mg milk thistle is available at walmart for 7 bucks and well worth it.

VanillaGorilla1 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ottomaddox View Post
    Great first post, stellar, advising a teenager to take steroids .

OP: Steroids at your age would be a horrible idea, but you are a teenager, pig-headed and stubborn. I see kids like you in the gym come and go.........
    over my 22 years in the gym.
    I don't know you, and I'm in no way trying to insult you. But going to a gym for 22 years doesn't grant you qualifications to judge people.

The guy has obviously done more research than half the "kids" asking for advice on here, so applaud him for that.

Instead of constantly trying to steer people away from AAS, why not try to educate them and make sure if they're going to do it at a young age, do it safely... Which, believe it or not, can be done.

Sheven is offline Banned
    tbol will affect your good/bad cholesterol in a negative fashion but it is definitely one of the best steroids for athletes looking for performance.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaGorilla1 View Post
    I don't know you, and I'm in no way trying to insult you. But going to a gym for 22 years doesn't grant you qualifications to judge people.

The guy has obviously done more research than half the "kids" asking for advice on here, so applaud him for that.

Instead of constantly trying to steer people away from AAS, why not try to educate them and make sure if they're going to do it at a young age, do it safely... Which, believe it or not, can be done.
    listen bro as i know you are new here....regardless of his knowledge and muscle base that he has already...no one here is going to condone the use of aas to a teenager, its just plain irrisponsable....this is an educational forum where members try to advise peeps how to use aas responsibly(the pros and the cons) so thay dont hurt themselves now and in the long run....every question he has he can get an answer to by using the search function but most dont want to spoon feed him the info and have that on ther conscience.... (exept the new peeps who want to show how smart thay are)...

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    What are you attacking me for, because I wont tell him how to properly do a correct steroid cycle. You're right I wont advise teenagers on how to take steroids . At 19 years old how much research can one have amassed?
    22 years of training and diet experience doesn't count for anything? Vanilla Gorilla1 grow up and respect your elders.

Quote Originally Posted by VanillaGorilla1 View Post

Thread Information