GETBETTER12 is offline New Member
    Blog Entries

First Cycle Test E and EQ...Help needed

What's up guys,
    Alright so I just got my hands on some Test-E and EQ a few days ago. This is going to be my first cycle. I have tried pro-hormones twice (supremacy my senior year of HS and Finaflex/protodrol my freshman year of college), but personally did not like them too much because of the tendency to lose much of the gains immediately coming off the cycle. Through out high school I had a few pimples here and there but when I took my second cycle my back got out of control. I am currently taking 80mg/day of Accutane, I have about 5 weeks left until I am finished with the medication. I am not planning on doing this cycle for another 7 or 8 weeks because I want to let my liver have a rest after I am done. Also my blood work has been perfect every month since taking the Accutane...

A little background info:

-21 years old

- 5'8

-weight about 172 ( I usually am around 180, but due to just finishing finals and taking a lot of adderall I dropped a few lbs the last few weeks).

-not sure what my body fat % is but I would assume its around 10% or lower

-I am very active and am constantly lifting, playing basketball, football, boxing, or sprints/ plyometric exercises at the track. (A lot of sex as well)

-My diet is always pretty good. I never really eat junk food or anything unhealthy. My metabolism is also a lot better then the average person so I tend not to gain much fat even if I do eat junk food. During college my eating habits are definitely not the best but I am currently home for summer (4 months) so my diet will be pretty strict.

- Also I still have a little gyno in my left nipple from my last cycle, A friend recommended I take Letrozole until it clears up. Good idea or any other suggestions?

-On average I work out about 5 or 6 times a week. I switch it up a lot between lifting and playing sports. Typically I lift about 3-4 times a week then play basketball after for usually 2 hours. One day a week I do just cardio and then once a week I usually mix it up between sprints/plyometrics and boxing.

Let me know if I missed any other important info...

Alright so my goals are to gain about 12-15lbs of very lean muscle. I am planning on weighing 170 when I start juicing, I don't want to weight too much over 185 after my cycle because of my short height. I would look a little too bulky at anything past 190.

Heres a blueprint of what this hopefully is going to look like. (I have done a good amount of research so far, but still have more to do in the next 2 months so don't rip my a new asshole if I say something stupid.)

Proposed Cycle:

Weeks 1-12:
    -400mg Test Enanthate EW (will run test one week longer then EQ so they clear at same time)
    -400mg EQ EW

-Arimidex weeks 1-12 at 0.25mg EOD to keep water retention/bloating down.

HCG
    Will be run wks 4-12 at 500IU EW. (day after test/eq shot)
    Then for 10 days, 1 day after last shot of test at 500IU ED

PCT
    1day after last shot of HCG

Clomid
    Day 1 300mg
    Days 2-14 100mg ED
    Days 15-28 50mg ED

Questions
    1.) How does cycle look?
    2.) How was PCT look?
    3.) Do you think my mg's are ok for my goal of gaining 12-15lbs. I want to stay relatively low so I don't gain 20+
    4.) Any other suggestions to keep side effects away?

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    pct should look like this
    Day 1-18: Clomid @ 100 mgs
    Day 1-18: Nolva @ 40 mgs
    Day 18-36: Clomid @ 50 mgs
    Day 18-36: Nolva @ 20 mgs

I would bust up the test e to 500mg ew and drop the eq all together since you are not running it long enough or at a high enough dose.

You obviously need nolva you can get that from the banner at the top right hand corner.

here is a link to some good videos about diet So you wanna learn how to Diet? if you havent seen them all watch them all and made a real diet.

Also to maximize your cycle and to help you reach your goals i would prime before your cycle priming
    The Prime explained before cycling..

i would also say your too young and if you want to know why here this is what marcus once said "Marcus300
    In humans your Endocrine system is not fully functional until an average age of 25yrs, although the main development is up to around 21yrs it still fluctuates a little bit up to its fully functional age. There is a risk of permanently damaging your HPTA if you take AAS to young and you could end up with symptoms of andropause and HRT for life. Symptoms could be Limp dick, low libido, depression, low energy, low endurance, erection problems and many more but.......are these the types of symptoms you want to have in your 20's?. Believe me its hard to cope with these in your 40's yet alone in your prime of your life.

Around this age your Testosterone levels are the highest they going to be in your life naturally, so use what you have and don't take the risk of damage, I am passionate about this because ive seen it many times with young kids wanting to looking like their heroes and they think the answer is in an injection/tablet.

Taking AAS to young can also cause problems with development, one other main problem is premature sealing of your epiphyeal bone and the consequences mean that you wont grow as big as your genetics could allow you to, there is a test which can be done to see if your growth plates have sealed yet but the average age is around 21yrs old."

Thread Information