Thread: first start

Daximus is offline New Member

first start

As a new member, I'm in need of advice.
    I'm 31 yo and have been lifting for over 15 years. Now I want to try anabolics for the first time to increase my size and strength. I've read some of the beginner info on here and would like an expert to verify what I'm thinking.
    I am 6'3" and 195lbs. My goal is to be about 210 post cycle. Since I'm new I would like to start with a basic test at 250mg/wk for 8 weeks. I'm not sure if I need any PCT for this or not. Is the dose adequate, etc.
    Thanks.

cityguy is offline New Member
    i'm in the same boat, i'm not an expert but here to help,
    you will need pct without a doubt, as your testicles will stop producing test as its coming from an outside source

for me personally, 250mg is a little less, i'm gonig to be taking 500mg a week, mon/thurs, straight through.

you will need hcg for roughly the final 4 weeks of your cycle, to restore your balls size
    and if you experience gyno such as puffy nipples there is supplements such as nolva/clomid to stop that, and that can be taken throughout your cycle too.

excuse me if i'm wrong.
    i'll learn more from this thread my self.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Daximus View Post
    As a new member, I'm in need of advice.
    I'm 31 yo and have been lifting for over 15 years. Now I want to try anabolics for the first time to increase my size and strength. I've read some of the beginner info on here and would like an expert to verify what I'm thinking.
    I am 6'3" and 195lbs. My goal is to be about 210 post cycle. Since I'm new I would like to start with a basic test at 250mg/wk for 8 weeks. I'm not sure if I need any PCT for this or not. Is the dose adequate, etc.
    Thanks.
    A standard first time cycle would be test at 400-500mgs per wk for 10-12 wks and a standard pct of nolva and clomid, keep doing some research and check out the education threads, there is some good reading there.

Thread Information