yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member

Wink 4 weeks deca cycle 200ml

I know i know its really not that much, but its legit, my sport doctor gave me a prescription for it.

I am looking into getting testosterone Enhantate to add to this and maybe run a bit longer.

He will not give me more then 4 weeks of deca , and beleive me i had to suck up to him to get that much, blame my 9 years of back pain on this as well.

He said that 4 weeks of deca will give me a very small boost and fix some of the clicking and nagging injuries, but in term of muscle growth i wont get a lot.

Would it be ok to run the deca 4 weeks at 200ml and add some test E say 250ml a week.

I don't want to gain 20 pounds i really just want to get back some lost strength and get back in to serious training.

I have been back in the gym for a year now after injury and doing very well with creatine Kre-Alkalyn , glutamine.

My diet is very good i manage to go from 231 pounds to 210 pounds, and lower my bf% in that process.

I want to do a cycle in September because i still have some prolotherapy treatments until then so i might be able to get my weight down to 195-200 pounds by then and hope to reach a respectable bodyfat % anywhere around 12-15% would be good, i am 5 feet 10 inches and will be 38 in June.
    Last edited by yannick35; 06-05-2010 at 02:51 PM.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Sorry - you can't ask for sources here..... Please edit you're post.

*Edit* I read you're post wrong..... thought you were asking for one....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Post edited i am not looking for any source i already have them. It was just a figure of speach

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I hope you mean mg, not ml.
    I would be surprised if you gain any muscle from 4 weeks of deca .

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    4 weeks of deca is way short... Its barely peaking then. I wouldnt run deca any less than 12 weeks.

Yes sorry i did mean mg, and from the research i did they do say to take it longer, not sure if i would be able to get at least 8 weeks of deca .

At least i know that it won't be fake like my last cycle i did 10 years ago GRRRRRR.

Big
    I wouldn't run a deca only cycle regardless, and 8 weeks is still too short.

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Deca only cycle will yield a limp noodle and frustration when your trying to get hard and cant get it up. AKA deca dick. Deca only cycle is an extremely poor cycle.

Thanks guys, i will look into trying to strech the cycle to 12 weeks worst comes to work i will take the deca for 4 weeks but get around 400ml of test e for the remaining of the 12 weeks.

wanabeMASSIVE! is offline Senior Member
    U had to Suck him off... Holy crap and for 4 weeks of deca ... Damn boy u got a bad deal...

Oh sorry by badd... just read u had to suck 'up' to him...

sorry dude...

Btw 4 weeks of Deca alone = Talking to the doc about ur Dick problems..

poppz is offline Senior Member
    i'd be happy with that,now your foots in the door for more..

what country do you live in? hmm, my shoulder does feel a bit sore from that nagging injury I have (hey, it could have happened)

and if you want to get more deca ,
    YOU SHOULD make sure you don't try to DOUBLE DOCTOR
    cuz that would be illegal, just sayin
    Last edited by thenextcutler; 06-05-2010 at 07:26 PM.

In live in Canada. Sore body is what i have back, shoulders, upper back and clicking, i have been told that deca works wonders on all of theses issues.

Doctor told me that at 250ml a week deca will not cause the dreaded deca dick.

Still i need test e to add to this cycle.

Lol wanabeMASSIVE! i am not that desperate to suck off my doctor LOL, i have to much love for women....

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by yannick35 View Post
    In live in Canada. Sore body is what i have back, shoulders, upper back and clicking, i have been told that deca works wonders on all of theses issues.

Doctor told me that at 250ml a week deca will not cause the dreaded deca dick.

Still i need test e to add to this cycle.
    250mg (not ml lol) a week will definitely shut down your natural test production, and the relief deca gives joints is temporary, only while it is active in your system. I don't understand what your doc is thinking.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    250mg (not ml lol) a week will definitely shut down your natural test production, and the relief deca gives joints is temporary, only while it is active in your system. I don't understand what your doc is thinking.
    Well for me its more of doing a legit cycle, i was a big fan of Dan Duchaine, sadly this man passed away before is time at 49 years old, very young if you ask me.

He said at one point that a small steroid cycle once a year done correctly with a proper PCT at the end would actually be very good for any bodybuilder.

For me its more of a getting a kick back into training, after many failed attempts in my 9 years of back pain, as i said its been almost a solid year now that i am back in training, but i am dragging a lot, almost 38 i have lost a lot of strength, even with Kre Alkalyn which is amazing my bench press as not gone past 180 pounds. I did get some nice weight loss tough going from 231 pounds to 210.

I want to starting with a small cycle to see how my body responds and going with a medical sport doctor i know that my gear will not be fake like last time.

Up until now i have done everything i had to do, lose weight, drop bf%, train for a solid year at least 4 times per week, and get my diet straight.

I have until September to lose a bit more weight, if i can get to 190 pounds i can always rebuild from there, with this cycle say 4 weeks of deca and test E for 12 weeks at 250mg per week i can rebuild my strength a bit, build some nice muscles, slowly because i work in an office and i don't want people asking to many questions, i passed my drug test last year and its all good so no more of this, but i don't want to attract attention. So if i can get a good 10 pounds of muscle, minimum water retention and get a push from this cycle for the rest of the year that is what i am looking for.

Then maybe next year i will be looking into a 12 week cycle of something else.

During the time if this cycle my sport doctor will follow me, he can give me my injections, take my blood pressure and give me blood work.

I really hope this clears up some stuff. He told me that he did give deca to a few of is patience and it gave them a good boost.

I am still getting prolotherapy, Guna therapy and meso therapy for my back pain all of theses therapies are doing wonders for the pain, ligaments and tendons. I am also taking animal flex for joint rebuilding and collagen.

Thread Information