Thread: H-drol + s-drol

wilkesgt is offline New Member

Post H-drol + s-drol

I'm about to end my 4 week cycle of H-DROL. Liked the porduct very much strenght in through the roof. I was just reading about stacking these to together and was wornding if anyone else has done this? If so maybe a breakdown so i know how many bottles i need to buy. thanks.

vaders4 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wilkesgt View Post
    I'm about to end my 4 week cycle of H-DROL. Liked the porduct very much strenght in through the roof. I was just reading about stacking these to together and was wornding if anyone else has done this? If so maybe a breakdown so i know how many bottles i need to buy. thanks.
    To be honest, PH's are so toxic on your system. I think a cycle of some real gear not only would yield greater gains - but probably be allot less harsh on your system.

Please keep in mind you must run a PCT with those PH's, even though you may think you don't, you do!

There is a PH board with a ton of info, maybe check out what they think?

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Wouldn't go stacking two ph's IMO.... Thats like stacking anadrol with dbol . makes no sense..... They are just as bad.
    s-drols is very similar to masteron if i recall correctly.

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by c-Z View Post
    Wouldn't go stacking two ph's IMO.... Thats like stacking anadrol with dbol . makes no sense..... They are just as bad.
    s-drols is very similar to masteron if i recall correctly.
    That is a bad comparison. Dbol and Anadrol are very similar. Whereas, SD and HD are totally different. There was a product out there called Hemobolin 250 that was actually a combination of SD and HD. Real toxic on the liver, but I but it yielded great gains.Definitely would chew a bunch of milk thistle with that. Look into it.

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Quote Originally Posted by ****** View Post
    That is a bad comparison. Dbol and Anadrol are very similar. Whereas, SD and HD are totally different. There was a product out there called Hemobolin 250 that was actually a combination of SD and HD. Real toxic on the liver, but I but it yielded great gains.Definitely would chew a bunch of milk thistle with that. Look into it.
    S-drol is a dry gain. hdrol is wet gains....

Sorry only thing that popped in my head... but my point is would you want to put your liver on the line for some ph's? let alone oral steroid ? I wouldn't do both any day.

Milk thistle can only do so much.... Shit isn't a magic bean and ka-pow the livers good to go now.

If i were to run the two together ide definitely drop the dose as compared to a normal full dose.

Sorry only thing that popped in my head... but my point is would you want to put your liver on the line for some ph's? let alone oral steroid ? I wouldn't do both any day.

Milk thistle can only do so much.... Shit isn't a magic bean and ka-pow the livers good to go now.

If i were to run the two together ide definitely drop the dose as compared to a normal full dose.
    Superdrol is gonna yield more mass and weight gain, with little retention. H-drol is great for cutting and hardening up the muscles (very comparable to tbol). With a good diet, both of these drugs could be used to make gains with litttle to no water retetnion. And I see where you're coming from about the liver stress. However, SD is one of the most powerful oral steroids out (even though it is legal). I started a thread a while back and there was 200 posts or so arguing SD vs Dbol . SD wins every time, imo.

Sauced_Up is offline Associate Member
    From past experiences with both of those, do not stack them together. Both are methylated compounds. If your dead set on stacking 2 orals your best bet is to go with M-drol(same as s-drol) and stack it with Tren such as extreme tren or X-mass.

The mdrol is methylated but the tren is not. You will still be shut down pretty bad but without the added stress on your liver as to Mdrol/Hdrol. Also tren gives amazing strength gains.

JUST MAKE SURE TO GET SOME TAURINE, BACK PUMPS ARE A BIT*HHHH

CHAP is offline Anabolic Member
    I DO NOT recommend this....

I recently ran a 3 wk cycle for getting my strength back. It was 150mg/day of H-drol and 40mg/day of s-drol.

Now this could possibly damage the liver servery . I was lucky I was fine.

I got crazy strong and got alot of bloat.

I got exactly what I wanted in those 3 weeks.

I also lost my sex drive for 3 months. Became very lethargic afterwards . And crashed my natty test very very badly.

All my blood work came back great except my test levels.

I do not recommend this for anyone. Unless your very experienced and already on TRT.
    Because it shuts you down so badly..

CrazyHorse13 is offline Associate Member
    Ok well I just got my mind blown.....So I am stacking H-Drol with Epistane....for 6 weeks....I am using milk thistle and liv 52 through the whole 10 week cycle (PCT)....What do you guys think about this

DONT DO IT!!!!
    TRUST ME I RAN THAT SAME CYCLE! I ran epi for 4 weeks and overlaped 2 of those weeks and continued another 4 with Hdrol. From my experience on this, I will tell you strength and mass gains were pretty good. BUT being that I had no test in me for 8 weeks I felt like shit. Around week 5 I lost alot of my libido, by week 6 I couldnt get hard if my life depended on it. I also didnt have much of a libido until about a month after PCT.

IMO and experience with using these designer steroids , I will never run an oral for longer then 4 weeks without a form of test.

If you want good results for a fraction of the price run a simple 4 week Mdrol cycle. Like this:

Week 1 - 10mg/day
    Week 2 - 20mg/day
    Week 3 - 20mg/day
    Week 4 - 30mg/day

TRUST ME YOU DONT WANA RUN THAT CYCLE WITH EPI/HDROL FOR THAT LONG

niakon is offline New Member
    What about bridging p-plex into m-drol with 10 weeks of test cyp?

Well I am going to run it......so I hope everything turns out ok.....so you would not do it again huh

Just run a damn TRT dose of test to avoid all these problems.

What is that

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyHorse13 View Post
    What is that
    Honestly, I think you should research these things a lot more. Many think just because there legal, there not going to mess you up. I would also suggest a trt dose of test if you wont listen to my suggestion of not running them for that long and stacked together, remember they are both methylated!!!!

If you dont know what a trt dose is, you need to research more and use the search button.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Thats a good idea. Use some testosterone as your base and then stack your products accordingly if you like.

ted666 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sauced_Up View Post
    From past experiences with both of those, do not stack them together. Both are methylated compounds. If your dead set on stacking 2 orals your best bet is to go with M-drol(same as s-drol) and stack it with Tren such as extreme tren or X-mass.

The mdrol is methylated but the tren is not. You will still be shut down pretty bad but without the added stress on your liver as to Mdrol/Hdrol. Also tren gives amazing strength gains.

JUST MAKE SURE TO GET SOME TAURINE, BACK PUMPS ARE A BIT*HHHH
    i got bad back pumps when i ran ph alphadrol, strength was through the roof as was water retention

CHAP is offline Anabolic Member
    This is what needs to be done.

If your going to run a designer steroid you need to be injecting at least 100mg of testosterone a week.

Chap...thanks alot.....

Sauced up I am so glad I ran into your post..thanks...and I really mean that

If you have your mind set on this cycle then here it is:

Weeks 1-3: 30mg Superdrol ED
    Weeks 1-6 100mg Haloldrol ED
    Weeks 1-10: 100-200mg of Test E

*After two weeks of last shot:

Nolvadex : 20/20/20/20
    Clomid: 50/50/50/50

(PCT will start at week 12 and last till week 16)

Good luck.

2000Vette is offline Junior Member

H-drol is VERY dry. its oral turinabols first cousin. Hdrol isnt that toxic. but superdrol is. Neither of these are prohormones. They are already active.

rock steady is offline Associate Member
    bump

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by rock steady View Post
    bump
    why are you bumping a year old thread?

Thread Information