matt77 is offline Member

25mg of Proviron??

When using it just for its estrogen control properties and to up free test is 25mg enough for most people? Im trying my best not to have to use an AI unless I just have too when I do this cycle in a few months. Of course I will have an AI and probably way more support stuff than needed, thats just how I roll. I have never had any gyno problems but I am also the fattest Ive ever been taking anything hormonal 227lbs, 15-16%BF. So I want to be careful but hey I think Ive done pretty well considering its been almost a year since my back injury/surgery and I havent lifted anything heavy in that long but have stayed as active in the gym as possible. One thing a severe injury will do for you is teach you how to eat right!! If you don't you'll be a tub of lard in no time!

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Your going to need 100-150mgs per day for the required goals IMHO.

matt77 is offline Member
    Thanks Marcus, As for the dosing, how would you compare it mg to mg for its estrogen control qualities with Arimidex . Like, would 50mg proviron compare to .25 mg Armidex. I know they are 2 very different substances but I am just trying to get a handle on how the doses compare for different levels of Estrogen control.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by matt77 View Post
    When using it just for its estrogen control properties and to up free test is 25mg enough for most people? Im trying my best not to have to use an AI unless I just have too when I do this cycle in a few months. Of course I will have an AI and probably way more support stuff than needed, thats just how I roll. I have never had any gyno problems but I am also the fattest Ive ever been taking anything hormonal 227lbs, 15-16%BF. So I want to be careful but hey I think Ive done pretty well considering its been almost a year since my back injury/surgery and I havent lifted anything heavy in that long but have stayed as active in the gym as possible. One thing a severe injury will do for you is teach you how to eat right!! If you don't you'll be a tub of lard in no time!
    I think you will need around 75mg per day,,50mg minimum.

matt77 is offline Member
    Thanks for the info

Lean1038 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Your going to need 100-150mgs per day for the required goals IMHO.
    +1 and even so Proviron 's AI effects are relatively weak and insufficient for sole estrogen control IMHO.

matt77 is offline Member
    Well I tend to have little Estrogen issues taking anything hormonal so thats why I wanted to try Proviron and see the results it had on me. Don't worry though I will have AIs right there if the Proviron doesn't cut it.

Lean1038 is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by matt77 View Post
    Well I tend to have little Estrogen issues taking anything hormonal so thats why I wanted to try Proviron and see the results it had on me. Don't worry though I will have AIs right there if the Proviron doesn't cut it.
    Good to hear. I like 75-100mg of Proviron .

matt77 is offline Member
    What about the comparison of masteron and proviron ? It has estrogen controlling properties too but does it have the same effect on freeing up more test? What would be a good dose for Mast E to compliment a Test C (600mg/week) only cycle? I was thinking 300mg-400mg/week??

Thread Information